What's this haircut called lads

What's this haircut called lads

high-and-tight

Walk in to a barber shop and just tell them "Give me The Richard Spencer". Theyll understand.

Just fash my shit up senpai.

what if he punches me?

A muttop

Looks like a poo has been dumped on the top of his head.

A fashy

I believe that particular cut is called "Le 56% Face". It's very popular in the states from what I've seen.

Its not a good cut. Go fully shaven like Freddie Ljungberg or go for a style like pic related.

Spat out my coffee reading these replies! Get this patriot a brick!

looks so bad, trying so fucking hard man. jesus.

Hitler Youth

"Fucked up hitler youth" haircut

Oh ching chang ah chong chong
chong chong chang chong ching chong ah chongu chango chnago chingah chingy chong chung chang chung ah ching chong

good taste

Normie core.
Always see lots of normie cunts with it

>getting haircuts
It's like you don't want to be trad

oonga booga booga bix nood nigga water melon white women titties ass

Its called Allsup has the wrong head shape to be doing this.

I recently just started shaving my head. It's easier to maintain and easier to got it work without getting all kinds of shit in your hair.
Take the bald pill.

Fuckin gay.

It`s called the "LARPing Faggot"
Get a haircut that creates the illusion that you might not actually be a giant waste of oxygen

Thats the marine mullet.. business on the sides and party up top

Your future Dear Leader is fond of it, better get used to it kimchi.

It's supposed to be a lot longer on the top. But it's called the undercut. You can get a part on one side as well which is the parted undercut.

had to get a haircut for a wedding and my 11 year old sister insisted i got pic related. looked pretty fkin good

that's the type of undercut I don't like
picrel is what I like and have

did you fuck?

It’s a type of fade.

This looks so gay to me. Just get a buzz.

>larp as a Boomer instead of larping as Hitler Youth
no thanks

The Hapa headshave.

British homosexuals.

Powell sided with the left because labour unions wanted to keep Britain white, a common theme across the West if you knew anything about history other than buzzwords

What's with people and getting these fag cuts?

Sorry, I don't speak insect.

It's called the "look at how alt-right I am" cut.

The 56% wave

>having a 'hair style'

>t. retard hair

pic included is you

Bugmen have no sense of style. Only sperg's go by the autistic "wear whatever feels comfortable" mantra.

FPBP, that's a high and tight, every Navy and Marine Corps barber does them by the dozens every day.

Just an undercut ive been rocking this look since 90's lol

>fag cuts
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

I have a similiar cut, but much longer than that. can't find the perfect balance between full hair and a sharp cut. Too short and I look like a moron, too long and it loses all style

Don't go to nigger barbers idiot

The bull-dyke pro

Hitler-Jugendt

It's called the "take a shit on top of my head" cut.

this man is a disgraceful rich brat. white nationalism in america has no real leaders.

>'the soy cut'

>All these wrong answers

Undercuts require enough hair length on top that it falls over the shaved parts, that's not happening here. Neither is it a "Hitler Youth" cut or any kind of fascist cut because again, those have longer hair on top, often over 2 inches long which would be out of military regulations.

This is just a high and tight, it's a military regulation haircut for the Marines but you'll see it in other branches as well In other branches you can have hair on the sides and back of your head, but the Marines it's gotta be under 1/8" in length or shorter... in other words.. a #1 clipper.on the sides and back and at the top you're able to go no longer than 2 inches, but most the time you're looking at 3/8" to 1".

It's just a guy used to having to get regulation haircuts is all.