The Holocaust was 100% justified...

The Holocaust was 100% justified, any race or species that presents itself as such a thread to us ought to be physical annihilated and exterminated. We let them live and they continued to do to us, what we ought to have done to them.

Other urls found in this thread:

thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=FkDpzN2qkJY
youtube.com/watch?v=OqOB-ExSwFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You lost to birds, aussies are an inferior aswell

Kek

best thread on 4chin

T. Wallawalla Dreamtime

>You lost to birds, aussies are an inferior aswell
nah man

Yes, I hope we actually kill the Jews.

>implying the holohoax happened
>t.gaslighting jew
thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

> Jews have been living in Europe with whites for 1000 years

> "They are obviously dangerous to our people!"

Goy logic

Well...

That is a pic of Soviets killing their own people.

I'm gonna report you to Aussie police. Good luck.

Quints of truth.

I personally know many Jews. Nothing on Sup Forums is exaggerated. They are a terrible race.

It never happened, but I agree. There wasn't any such thing as "genocide" thousands of years ago, just war.
Violence is the simplest and most effective way to solve the problem.

kike

>>implying the holohoax happened

not a hoax

No.162822163

You are all just jealous because we are the chosen people

Why haven't Israelis been rangebanned from Sup Forums yet?

It seriously pisses me off how these so-called "people" have become so brazen in their zionist shilling, they turned Sup Forums into a pro-israel board

I'm still a bit amazed that there's not an mob of over a million men that want every kike in america shoah'd. Pic related.

Cry some more fag

Stop fucking asians for the love of god.

really? how do you know?

nice cherry picking

>forgetting (((kelly balthazar)))

your shitposting wont bring grandma back schlomo

But it will piss you fags off

Nobody can forget Kelly Balthazar, the woman of all our dreams. She is truly wife material: educated, artistic, well-spoken, graceful, and adorable. I would marry her in a heartbeat.

nah you are the one with teh cherry

your pre 1938 figures may be right, but everything post 1938 is based on 1938 data. that is why you don't go further. see the pic - 1948 World almanac - see the bit underlined in red?

know what that means? it means your figures are wrong. they did not have the means to do census in 1940, 41, 42, 47 or 48

so they used the last figure they had 1938

this little lie was debunked when it was first produced twenty years ago - why are you still using it?

did you not know it was a lie? or are you a liar?

i would like a real answer

oh dear, did I break you?

>imagine being this retarded

So you're saying blacks should exterminate whites. I'm not really on board with that idea, being white myself.

But it's your scene that fell apart. The prominent Holocaust deniers now acknowledge the Holocaust, sweetie. The Holocaust denier points are refuted.

Russian Orthodox priest says on television that democracy is a fraud and the Russian Revolution happened because the Tsar was too hesitant to use terror and the whole thing could have been stopped by hanging a couple thousand revolutionaries (aka, Jews).

youtube.com/watch?v=FkDpzN2qkJY

Justified? Sure was, but did it happen? No.

>No.
really? why do you say that?

retarded?

whatever do you mean?

I've got grans here in the bathroom -stole it from a holocaust display. Doesn't get the built in grime out tho

>people still believe in Judeo-Bolshevism

How do I know your chart isn't fake?

Check the 1948 Almanac edition yourself then?

well common sense would tell you that they could not have got accurate numbers in 1940 or 44, or at anytime during the war.

also the world almanac relies on other sources - they do not do the head count themselves - and the data will always be from before the publishing date, so always a year or two out of date. Who could have given them accurate data for europe in 1946?

and of course you can always go to a library and look for it. it is checkable.

also, the idea that there was no drop in numbers (because the world almanac says so - a book of sports results) is just stupid.

it would then require every country in europe to fake its census numbers for the next seventy years to accommodate the 1949 drop.

to think that could be done would require a belief in total secrecy, total control , no whistle blowers, absolute water tight conspiracy. for seventy years. in multiple countries.

ridiculous.

Okay so this one is from 1938... Can you show me one of 1946 or after?

that one was 1948 edition - properly crediting the origin of the data that was obtained in 1938. the previous editions that this lying post refers to also used 1938 data.

which is why it is a lie.

the 1949 data is here which shows a clear change in the numbers

so for instance the 1948 chart (based on pre war data) shows 444,567 jews in hungary

we know they were rounded up and sent to their deaths

the 1949 data shows 174,000 (note the lack of precise numbers - all the numbers are given in round figures to the nearest thousand)

which ties in with the known figures for three hundred thousand jewish men women ans children transported to Poland to be killed

similarly there are only 88,000 jews in Poland, previously 3,113,900 - a drop of over 3 million people.

But you do know that in this time a lot of people emigrated or where still hiding so I don't think that you can put that much trust in this Kind of chart back in time...

3 million polish jews did not turn up anywhere later. they were not in hiding, not emigrated

I would agree that the 1949 figures are probably not accurate - but they are not far off, and the census figures int eh next ten years show that.

I know deniers like to say "they emigrated" or that the russians moved them all away from the front, or other such stuff - but they have no evidence of this, and no jewish emigres turn up elsewhere.

they died. we have the reports of the people that killed them, the method the motive the opportunity, the eyewitnesses the archaeology the mass graves the inventories the transport documents the testimony of guards (not under torture or duress) the whole lot.

now I also agree that some of those casaulties would have been inevitable in war - and some would even have died of natural causes, but the vast majority of the deaths are recorded as deliberate mass murder, or as the result of deliberate incarceration in slave labour camps that promoted disease, starvation and death from overwork or brutality.

>they died. we have the reports of the people that killed them, the method the motive the opportunity, the eyewitnesses the archaeology the mass graves the inventories the transport documents the testimony of guards (not under torture or duress) the whole lot.

But a lot of it has been proven falsified... So I don't understand, if something genuinely happened why the need to fake facts about it?

>we have the reports of the people that killed them

You say "we". Who is that "we"?

>But a lot of it has been proven falsified.
no it hasn't

there are a few bullshit stories about the place, but the major elements have all been verified.

what do you think is false?

I agree with everything other than the fact that the holocaust actually happened.

historians. the nazi archives. It is all well documented

and the testimony of people that is widely available - Oskar Groening, who was recently tried for war crimes, had been saying for years that he was at Auschwitz as an accountant (member of the SS) and he saw the selections, the gassings, the whole lot - that it was true and deniers are sick or stupid.

he had no reason to say that - very unpopular with deniers and many germans hated him, and he ended up prosecuted on his own evidence.

>other than the fact that the holocaust actually happened

why?

Nar the ONLY people pro ISISrael are the Kikes, they just hide behind their meme flags and VPNs, doing what jews do be, being sneaky rats

They even larps as Nazis quite a bit. (((Pathetic cucks)))

Because the holocaust didn’t happen.

Were Jews rounded up? Yes
Was their property seized? Yes
Were they subject to labor while in these camps? Yes
Was there a systematic extermination of them using gas chambers? No

Between 500,000-800,000 Jews died from starvation and typhus near the end of the war. The holocaust narrative is false

Yeah keep saying that you tanned surfing faggot, we'll see who'll be the last one laughing.
Spoiler: it would be we, on the ashes of europe after it's dumbfuck citizens will burn it to the ground. Australia's next you kengaroo fucker

Back on Topic,
The Zionist Kikes started the war
and actually WANTED a holocaust
To motivate jews to israel

>Between 500,000-800,000 Jews died from starvation and typhus near the end of the war.

source? where do you get this figure?

what happened to the 3 million polish jews?

the 300,000 hungarians? the 70,000 French? the 1.5 million that the nazis actually claimed to have killed in the east?

what happened to the hundreds of thousands sent to Treblinka (a camp with no accommodation) in 1943?

is this the only photo you have on your hard drive?

You do know the daily express was pro fascist? and what did this declaration of war actually mean?

grow up.

>The rich Jews didn't flee and go crypto
Being this naive

>Was there a systematic extermination of them using gas chambers? No

why do you claim this?

have you not done any research on this topic?

So you're saying jews lied about their number after ww2 until 1949?

It seems 1948 was a year jews prepared for publishing of holocaust. The soviet jews prepared Auscwitch in that particular year with additional buildings etc.

To state that the prevoius numbers were lie and from 1949 somehow (((correct))) numbers was calculated -ridiculous.

You really think someone outside your race believes you?

>thread

/thread

david irving was forced into agreeing. i et when hes lying on his hospital deathbed and the jews can do nothing more to him or his family his last words are "i lied to save my family, the holocaust was bullshit"

Honest question: Why bother shooting them when you can just throw them in and fill the hole? End result is the same but it's free.

You’d have to be an idiot to believe the narrative of the holocaust
>be German
>want Jews dead
>round them up in ghettos
>round hen up again but this time it’s to put them on trains
>take them across the continent to auschwitz
>round them up a third time except this time it’s to have them stand with military precision in a gas chamber downstairs
>gas them all
>have to round them up a fourth time because the crematorium is upstairs
>load them 6 at a time on a shitty lift
>wheel them over to the crematorium
>cremate then around the clock for a week
>first batch of 3,000 Jews gone only 5,997,000 left to go

And this is what people stereotyped for their efficiency would do, right? Wouldn’t a bullet on the spot sufficed?

Shlomo pls

>So you're saying jews lied about their number after ww2 until 1949?

no.

the American World Almanac (a commercial publication) took their figures from various sources that had published figures. so they took the figures from the World Jewish council as figures for jews.

they got no new figures during the war, but kept printing the book, so they used the same figures for ten years.

in 1948, after the war, there was an attempt to get real figures established - by all the countries of europe, and of course by the various jewish organisations, as it was apparent that many jews had died in the war. so the Almanac in 1949 got its first updated data in ten years.

no one lied.

there is no conspiracy. Even those numbers are only estimations. full numbers were not possible until each country had done a full census, which in some places was not until the late 1950's

>additional buildings
what?

do you remember when the american government were throwing around forged documents knowingly because their archives paid a fortune for them and no one wanted to admit the fuckup?

he was proven to be wrong, repeatedly. Read "telling lies about Hitler" to see what a real historian does to a fake like Irving

no one believes french ahmed

>telling lies about Hitler
oh my god. you actually linked the jew propaganda about it hahahahahahaha

idiot

>Wouldn’t a bullet on the spot sufficed?

yes. they killed over a million like that. Pic related

and no. firstly because they used many for slave labour. secondly because shooting people on the street in france, Holland, Belgium, Hungary (hundreds of thousands of people) would cause local anger, tip off the other jews (you can't shoot them all on one day all over europe) and probably result in massive resistance.

also the first round ups and ghettoisation was early int he war - it took a while for them to find the final Solution.

BITCHES AND HOES ARE LIKE JEW CUNTS
ONCE YOU GOT 'EM YOU WISH YOU COULD JUST BURN 'EM

You showed us your real face Disgusting kike rat!

Or di

OP you are one sick fuck

Even weirder is feeding them at a time where the rest of the country is rationing and your army is marching often on empty stomachs, ideally you would perform a massacre like the Soviets did at Katyn, just make a assembly line where you get them one by one into a room, put a bullet in their head, then drop them into a truck that will take the bodies to a hole you've dug in the forest where you dump the corpses

You still aren’t addressing the insanity of the operations at the camp. I disnt even mention the time you’d have to wait for the Zyklon B to not kill those handling the bodies.

There is no way a process that inefficient could’ve achieved the number Auschwitz claims.

youtube.com/watch?v=OqOB-ExSwFc

>>round them up in ghettos

yes.
>>round hen up again but this time it’s to put them on trains

easy to do, you already have them in the ghetto

>>take them across the continent to auschwitz

easy to do.

>>round them up a third time except this time it’s to have them stand with military precision in a gas chamber downstairs

no, as they come off the train separarte the useful slave labour from the old, the childrena dn the weak, take as many slaves as you need ans send the rest to walk a few hundred yards o the "shower" block. Not much "rounding up" to do

>>gas them all
No just the 60% (goebbels estimate in his diary) that were not useful as slaves

>>have to round them up a fourth time because the crematorium is upstairs

have slave laborers to drag them out of the gas chamebr and take them to the ovens, yes

>>cremate then around the clock for a week
>>first batch of 3,000 Jews gone

No they could cremate 4756 a day at Auschwitz, in about 18 hours. But that is no problem because they had slave labour to stoke the furnaces and load the bodies.

they also used open air pyres when necessary

>>only 5,997,000 left to go

no they did not gas them all, nor did they cremate them all.

this is a fairly efficient way to do it you know.

no

Exactly they were being fed along the way and every camp had an infirmary that they received medical attention from upon arrival.

Why do all that if you wanted them dead?
Sounds like something you’d do to people you were deporting.

Ahh yes, the completely factual himmler reports of course!

not very long to wait - the gas chambers were ventilated with forced air in and extraction fans.

the slave doing the handling were expendable, and they used gas masks, rubber gloves and walking sticks to drag the dead.

and why not that number - four huge crematoria, slave labour to do the shifting - what is difficult about this?

they often did that.

but the nazis also wanted slave labour for wartime production - didn't you know that?

what part of slave labour camp do you not understand? you get a good machinist, a skilled operator, and he gets a tooth ache - what do you do? shoot him and spend three weeks training the next one, or have his tooth fixed?

you talk about nazi efficiency - that is efficient

this was proven to show these are not death figures fool

>No they could cremate 4756 a day at Auschwitz, in about 18 hours. But that is no problem because they had slave labour to stoke the furnaces and load the bodies.

bullshit. absolute bullshit. the processing time / space/ energy was not possible. already proven.

you have a problem with this?

no holocaust denier historian has ever had a problem with these - they are authenticated and every historian agrees on that. all of them. Irving, Cole, Mattogno, the whole lot.

unless you have reason to doubt them other than "duh I don't like that because if it is true it shows I am wrong"

then you dont know your subject matter

who by, and where?

what are those figures for then?

isn't that photo from the holodomor?

>already proven.
by whom? how and when

source - this allegation is entirely new to me - sounds fake - prove it

anyone who believe in the holocaust and that 6 millions really died are retarded

you may have a point. it was probably closer to 5.6 million

But then why the gas chambers? Why not separate the men from the women and children on route and take the non laborers to a forest where they're all dumped in a hole?
We even have testimonies from jewish child prisoners and the like, why were they kept alive? Also why keep jews as slave labor when you have millions of prisoners from Russia, France and the Balkans?

go back in israel parasite

>these are execution numbers goyim!!! Oy vey!