Shokugeki no Soma

Welp Eizan confirmed to job. But the important question we should ask ourselves is, How hard is Eizan gonna job? Will it be enough to make him kill himself? I hope so

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SELSLl0_Gmw
shokugekinosoma.com/news/
youtube.com/watch?v=mFYK47afoSY&list=RDmFYK47afoSY
youtu.be/uiEmJw4ER1c
ww1.readshokugeki.com/chapter/shokugeki-no-souma-chapter-233/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shut it down goy.

We still don't know this fuckers specialty

I hope it's enough to encourage more Eizan meme faces.

Why all of Takumi's opponents want to crush his pride and humiliate him. He is a nice guy.

I enjoy seeing Eizan's crazy facial expressions.

Season 3 PV 2 is finally out. Also thoughts on the OP?
youtube.com/watch?v=SELSLl0_Gmw

Should it be added here?

The song is pretty good.

Season 3 will have 13 episodes

shokugekinosoma.com/news/

Previous thread

The OP is much better than the previous season.

Still the best opening

youtube.com/watch?v=mFYK47afoSY&list=RDmFYK47afoSY

Whenever I hear this song I always imagine Souma singing it.

I don't know why people hated Eizan's match. Shit was hilarious.

Jealousy, they're all threatened by his superior Italian genes and the fact that he's incredibly good-looking.

I mean, look at Mimasaka and Heizan. nuff said

when will we see the vas? I want to see if azami will be voiced by whom we know he should be voiced.

Now I always associate this song with eating awesome food.
Makes me feel happy for some reason

Maybe they want to keep Azami as secret for surprise or something.

If I start cooking will I get flawless like this?

Oh, come on. Sho hayami is the only fit, I know it, you know it, they know it, everyone knows it.

I still don't understand why Eizan supports Azami. He of all people should know just how much money the restaurant business (and by extension himself) stands to lose if Azami's dumb "close all non-gourmet restaurants" goes off. There is more money to be made selling cheap food to the masses than expensive food to a select elite.
Not even sure how Azami expects to enforce his plan really, the multinational conglomerates would eat him alive.

Mezzaluna who.

Can't wait to see this animated.

DELETE IT.

Azami did nothing wrong.

>nothing wrong.
What do you call that single strand of bleached hair, then?

>Not even sure how Azami expects to enforce his plan really, the multinational conglomerates would eat him alive.
remember chapter 1
they'll just foodgasm and get mind broken

Still the best ED

youtu.be/uiEmJw4ER1c

I'm partial to sexy no curry, but Spice is objectively the best.

It can't be worse than ketchup

What if Eizan went to get some ketchup?

How did he even shut down all those ramen restaurants anyway?

I would lose my sides
but if Takumi isn't going to job who will? Megumi?

No one will.

So then it'll just be Tsukasa and Rindou?
How will that work? Will they have to take 2 days off after every match because of how fatigued they'll be after a 3 on 2 match?

Since 3 vs 3 isn't viable anymore they will have to put a new one. Since Central is so retarded I wouldn't past them to allow a 5 vs 2, but most likely 2 v 2 until Erina and Souma hopefully Isshiki instead desu are left.

>Eizan will do something to counter Takumi's pizza but the dough isn't for him, Eizan's shit is underwhelming as a result.

yeah I suspected this when Souma asked Takumi to show him how do make that later. I feel like it might be for Souma and he's entrusted it to Takumi since he can do it better.

I figured Eizan went to get beef

Are you implying that Guts ever did anything wrong ever?

Meant for you judging shitlord

>Rindou/Eishi vs Soma/Erina
>Soma/Erina lose
>Isshiki 1v2 Rindou/Eishi
>Isshiki wins

>Eizan uses the Mimasaka gimmick and copies Takumi's dish but making it better.
>Takumi doesn't actually make that and Eizan ends up looking like a dumbass.

I can't wait.

Isshiki's going to lose before the final.

Takumi and souma win, megumi loses.

>fatigue
I hate this asspull

>just die then
>O:
fucking lol

>I hate this asspull
It's not an asspull. Tsukasa, Rindou and Saito were all against heavy hitters so they had to go all out if they want to secure their win since one slip up would give their opponent the advantage which is why they're exhausted. Also in case you forgot even Kuga was extremely exhausted as he laid on the ground after the judges gave their explanation not just team Central. In other words, it made sense for them to be fatigued. The fatigued thing could've also been an excuse to save Tsukasa and Rindou for last if you think about it which is why the author didn't let them participate again because they surely would have if not for being exhausted

Being Souma's friend has gained Takumi:
>being targeted by a creepy stalker.
>losing mezzaluna
>being targeted by an angry jew.
>losing his brother against the school nazis.

Why are they still friends again.

>Why are they still friends again.
They're still rivals

It's an asspull that they're SO exhausted that they need to rest for an entire day. It would make sense for them to tired in the hours after the Shokugeki, but a good nights sleep should have been enough to get back to full strength.
Last summer, I did hours of physcially exhausting labor, went back home to rest, then woke up at the crack of dawn for more labor. All I'm getting from this is that Tsukasa and Rindo are delicate snowflakes with virtually no stamina who would never find work in a real restaurant.

>They're still rivals
They're also close friends.

>who would never find work in a real restaurant.

Working in a restaurant would be easier

Yes you have quite a few more customers but you also have help from your Sous chefs and you have a set menu which is usually practiced for hours to make sure everything goes alright

This Shokugeki has random ingredients which you have to try and work with in under two hours

No Megumi will win because this solidifies her as E10 material but not top 3 by winning her match. The whole point of this is to thin the E10 herd so the new kids can get in.

Just like Gin he is loyal even if his friend is shitty. Thankfully Souma isn't THAT bad of a friend compared to Jouchirou.

>People still think Megumi will lose
Are you new to shonen or something?

She's a girl, she's expendable by the laws of Shonen.

That is why she will win this match and lose the next one to Rindou or something. She needs this win to stay relevant.

>It would make sense for them to tired in the hours after the Shokugeki, but a good nights sleep should have been enough to get back to full strength.
I totally agree but what I think the reason Tsukuda had them fatigued as an convenient excuse to not let them participate in the third bout. It's harmless and will not actually affect them cooking when they do participate again since they'll be a better
All I'm getting from this is that Tsukasa and Rindo are delicate snowflakes with virtually no stamina who would never find work in a real restaurant.
Ok seriously you and many others really need to fuck off with that exaggeration. Focused on cooking 1 meal for 2 hours vs cooking small meals in a restaurant that'll take 20-30mins to make a entirely different situations

She'll lose but it'll turn out that something she did helped Souma and Takumi win.

One of the rebels is losing this match

No way will it be another clean sweep

Yeah, just like there was no way the second one was going to be a sweep either.

>just like there was no way the second one was going to be a sweep either.

Whoever thought it wasn't is an idiot

She will win. This is one of those plot junctions where all the good guys winning sets up some sort of twist that that forces Souma and Erina to save the day.

>the second one was going to be a sweep either.
It was inevitable that's why it was a sweep.

Eishi, Rindo, Tosuke and Somei all have at least 1 win

It'd be weird if Momo was the only 3rd year who won't get a single win

Momo is irrelevant in the grand schemes of things. Honestly all of the current e10, but Eishi and Rindou are irrelevant.

Short haired Takumi is a fucking miracle of the universe.

>who would never find work in a real restaurant
Tsukasa ran his own booth in the festival

Which only served a handful of people at a time, so not a real restaurant. There's no way for Tsukasa to work in a real kitchen with other chefs for a large amount of people.

Why wasn't Isshiki tired after going against Julio? Is the gap between Isshiki/Julio that much smaller than Tsukasa/Kuga+Giga or Sword/Giga?

Megishima also showed no signs of fatigue but you can chalk that up to his size and the fact that he carries a ramen cart all over Japan so so he's probably got pretty high stamina

He's been conserving his strength the entire manga

Meant that the gap is bigger if Isshiki can beat him that effortlessly. Same with Megishima against the poke trainer.

>not believing on Isshiki

I really hope we see poke trainer again, she had delicious hips.

Kuga is a manwhore and can be shipped with literally anyone

Meanwhile, only Satoshi is the only second year with a win.

So in the grand scheme of things, Momo is a reverse Satoshi and will be without a win. (imo, Momo is basically in the same boat as Nene....overhyped and setup to lose).

Nene is Isshiki's property

Nene is more likeable when she is shitting on Kuga and Kuga is shitting on her in return. Otherwise she is a shit.

You aren't wrong.

Kuga is best girl

Is Kuga considered a womlet in that situation?

ww1.readshokugeki.com/chapter/shokugeki-no-souma-chapter-233/

there you go, guise

The trio will win cause their dishes will compliment and enhance each other.

he's no longer pure.

Of course. The OT3 will undoubtedly prevail with their teamwork.

this arc would be less shitty even if it turned into a full blown fightan

Just wait till Eizan brings the gun and starts a shooting the next chapter.

But why MS?
Actually, I can kinda get why, but WHY

The purpose is to show she's speaking a different language than the normal one

>But why MS?
Because they're retarded niggas. They think it sounds cool by translating it to Frence despite she clearly spoke in English. A shame that FA decided to drop this series.They're the only ones with decent translations.

>They think it sounds cool by translating it to Frence despite she clearly spoke in English
I don't think they did it to sound cool. She's a foreigner and we're translating this into English. You would never know she spoke a foreign language if you just left in "That's amazing."

Will you consistently make her speak in French when she speaks English, then? I can't remember previous chapters right now.

>You would never know she spoke a foreign language if you just left in "That's amazing."
You don't know the fuck you're talking about. This manga has had characters speak in other languages in the past. So what if Anne is a foreigner? If they wanted her to speak in French they would have done so. But she didn't. Niggerstream had to take fucking liberties when she clearly spoke in ENGLISH. They merely forced on to it because she's foreigner and that's fucking retarded.

Is Eizan even supposed to be allowed to come back to the Ikea?

>isshiki ever wanting a massive jobber

The issue is that she spoke English and the manga is being translated into English. If Takumi said something in Italian, we'd leave it in Italian and think nothing of it.

Isshiki deserves better