Kemono Friends

>all this tatsuki shilling

Meanwhile, I'm waiting for Kadokawa to deliver an actually good Kemono product, because the anime was fucking trash and you all know it.

Stop pretending that shit was ever good to begin with, and I really want a good Kemono Friends anime now after all this otaku crybaby shilling.

>ep1 over one billion views on nicodou

Stop posting bot. You met your quota already.

>1000 yen was deposited into your account by Kadokawa

Where do I sign up? I want japari coins too

Any chance the S2 will be actually animated this time?

You know the only reason they change things up is because the characters looked way too young, or "pedomorphic", as one employer said, for a "broader" audience, so we'll get the usual big tit and tall shit girls in second season.

And Call of Duty is the greatest game ever right?

>Template 152

Great

How much posts left till your daily quota? Don't forget about the angry tweets too.

This is really pathetic. It just reinforces the believe that Kemonofags are nothing but crybabies who can't even accept another's opinion.

>pirates buttmad they can't do shit because they pirate stuff
Pottery

Right in this thread, just post any cool contrarian opinion and you'll get in on the cool kid club.

If you don't like any part of the franchise, why would you expect to like new parts of the same franchise? Do you look forward to Precure every year hoping for the new Madoka?

Who's that pink?

Nah, fuck off.

Wait a second, this doesn't look like a shitposting thread. Who are you, foreign contrarian?

But he said he didn't like the anime only. Maybe he's a fan of animal girls or KF designs, that'd explain why he's looking forward to the next project.

true Kemono heroine

which template reply is this?

The same as the number of Niconico views.

Hey, you're not allowed to hold this opinion!

What did you like about the manga user?

all bots

So what? You telling me that all those views were just a ploy by Kadokawa itself? And that all the number of buckets bought were by Kadokawa too?

What opinion?

You are whores

BASED Kadokawa
They know the fanbase want a cute pink hair JK girl instead of some androgynous tomboy with a silly hat. We are going to get a good 2D KF for S2. I can feel it in my bones already.