How do you invoke panslavizm again without people instantly thinking of broken yugoslavia and comunism?

How do you invoke panslavizm again without people instantly thinking of broken yugoslavia and comunism?
Most of east european countries are too nationalistic to even begin with

>Unions are shit
>lets start another one ...

never change Sup Forums
also invite the mutts for bonus points to larp as white ethnostate.

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
eeeeuuughhhh UUUUUUURRRNNKKKK!!!
BLEEEEUURRRRGGHHHH!!
DOUBLES!

By forcing Germany to chimp out again of course. That should unite us all for at least another 50 years.

by discussing a constitutional republic, a closed money system apart from the central banking one. share resources between constitutional members and charge tariffs for incoming products.

A stable union can only exist when every member state is more or less equal. When you add Russia to the mix all the other smaller Slav nations start to look like a bunch of vassals instead.

clear europe of all non slavs
there would be a slav continent with slavs on it each ruling their own territory and trying to fuck each other over

this too
russia is too big to be in any union without dominating it and has too many resources

Russians are not Slavs
ficki you

Fuck, fine, be the animals or fertilizer the kikes consider you all to be

You can't. Too many corrupt individuals.

Not sure what some Ostyak has to do with this.

my mom bringing me tendies

We've been saying this for years.

We put every slave in a huge pan.
That was simple

Scratch that and let's have Intermarium.
We have more in common with Romaians and Hungarians than with those north-asian subhumans.

Threads like these are morons painting over maps role playing as they are forming countries and alliances.
Its like the justin bieber dress up flash games for girls, or neatly and orderly building structures in Age of Empries getting agitated that you cant put cobble stone roads in between them.
Why does this happen?
Why are autistic people all over the world same?

>Why are autistic people all over the world same?

Autistic tendencies are as inherent as survival instincts in all of humanity

all slavs need to agree on 1 specific brand of booze

Hello mr. US Ambassador.

Howdy

>How do you invoke panslavizm again
No, fuck off. It clearly doesn't work. You'll just create another Frankenstein of a nation that will inevitably break out in civil war due to ethnic tensions and then even more innocent people will die

Pretty much this, people have this obsessive American multimutt mindset of pan Europeanism outside of just alliances, i dunno why people would still want the current version of the EU with less cuckoldry in any way as it's still damning for Europeans.

>It clearly doesn't work
it works under certain conditions

true, look at the united kingdom, the united states or the united germany

all shit

Yeah, us retards need a strong outside enemy in order to cooperate. Even that is not enough sometimes..

Or Italy/Spain.

The only way Tito was able to keep Yugoslavia together was the fact that he was willing to use force to suppress ethnic nationalists/separatists.
And then he died and things went down hill

>ugrožena srpska nejač i pod Titom
ubij se

Why would you want Yugoslavia back anyway?
Wouldn't it just be better to live in our own separate nations?

China are number 1 in agriculture and manufacturing. How are they Semi-Periphery?

Also how is Iran Semi-Periphery but Saudi Arabia isn't?

This. It was an artificial country that was bound to eventually crumble.

Why do you need some easy to subvert big ass union to be panslavic?
I can very well respect and help my felow slavic people while living in my own country.