How do you deal with alt-right degenerates?

They deal with themselves.

how?

I call you niggers and can shave my balls faggot civic boy

report them to the ADL

You alt-righters are disgusting

Your stars are the wrong color to be shitposting like this. Don't you have an ewe to impregnate?

I don't shitpost, I spread awareness

he looks like a fucking goblin

>lookism

Jack Stark is a brave Australian man

>an ewe
American education

he has a very thin head

The alt-right was created by British liberals who LARP as Nazis. The British ruin everything.

I refer you to

you can't, cause you're all beta cucks

By being a Chinese Chauvinist and telling them, especially Kiwis, that us Chinese are taking over their country.

nice one Ahmed
i chuckled

The alt-right is a movement that's just slightly more to the right of the center than other political normies are so you need to be gentle and gradual. Play off of what they've already learned and don't jump straight into how Jews are behind it all. This joke of a movement seems to be obsessed with bashing communism above all else so I suggest we start redpilling them on Marxism. Show them the videos of Yuri Bezmenov and address how they've been subverted by Soviet communist propaganda. Once they're ready for heavier truth you just fill in the gaps and add in mentions of how the Bolsheviks were mostly kikes and so on.

t. Polish Goebbels

>moarpheus now shilling against dead white men who tried to save the west from destruction

Alt-right is basically a meme for sad white guys.

how many of them have you met IRL?
It's way easier to be alt-right online, were you dont have to face anyone, or, you know "feel targeted by peoples narrow minded opinions"

Why is there no argument in this post?

Id love to slap that fucking moron

S O Y
O
Y

With love, tolerance and understanding. Can't you open up your heart a little more OP?

kek

>NZ
don't you have sheep to shag, island nigger?