Norway have officially convert to Islam

Wtf Norway i thought you were based???
>youtube.com/watch?v=4YMr5eV04Ww

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iQ9xqoDftwY?t=1m56s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

probably a sweede that one

lmao, look at the niggers beside him watching. They can hardly contain their disbelief at fooling this silly faggot, they can't believe how weak the white man has become.
>For your first task as a muslim, bring us whyte wimminz

No way, the kid deleted his youtube channel.
I should have taken a backup.

His comment section was full of blackpilled anons and horny brazilian pedo's calling him a fag.
it was amazing, a real gem.

those guys think its so cool your converting, youve ruined your life mate.

I am sooooo surprised.

Now brother Sven, in order to prove your loyalty to Allah we will need you to first put on this vest and pull the cord after walking into the subway.

youtu.be/iQ9xqoDftwY?t=1m56s
NO WAY!
He's famous now,
HAHAHA this is the kid i was talking about.
His parrents obviously have connections to some kikes, cause this kids been on TV before and his youtube channel did not exactly use a phone camera.
His parents actively helps his kid become the perfect representative of swedish fuckboi slutfest for all the world to enjoy.

Thank you sweden, with you next to me nobody will ever notice how fucked norway is, because you eclipse us ten times over.

Fucking disgusting Norcucks

ahahaha
utterly shameful

Why do Muslims even accept such hipster faggot converts. All they are going to do is liberalize the religion and just leave when they realize they can't. Theyre gonna push for shit like female imams and acceptance of homosexuality.

also abdullah 1 norwegian != all of norway

>just leave
death to the apostate, brother

75% of muslim converts leave

And the rest 25% becomes radicals

you probably couldnt even find Norway on a map without jewgling it

Europe in general is irrelevant, especially Norway

Only the US, China and Russia is relevant

if its so irrelevant then why cant mutts shut the fuck up about it?

>look at me mommy, i look like Kurt Cobain sans the dugs
>do you like me now?

there is truth in this comment

Your country isn't white

If this guy's ancestors were alive today they would disembowel him in front of a tree and tie him to that tree with his own entrails.

desu vikings would like islam, that wouldve been an interesting turn of events if islam had either made it too scandavia through conflict or more likely if they had tried to 'evangelize' the scandanavians

Arab says in norwegian at the end:
> Fra og med i dag er alle dine synder borte, det er som du ble fodt i dag
> ( trans. from this day on, your since have been removed, it is as if you were born today)

Faggot:
> In english?

This guy is not even norwegian wtf

I thought the celts were the ones with the entrails and the tree thing.

fake news go fuck yourself commie swede you put yourself in this mess along with NATO and the eu

fake news, not all sins forgiven on conversion only theological ones

my point is that the converted fag didn't understand what the arab said in plain norwegian and asked for an english translation. So he clearly cannot be norwegian

they confirmed he was norwegian on their facebook channel. They was very proud about having him converted

Apostasy means death

I point this out to any muslim i talk to.

Also worth noting is the reformation, if we hate saying prayers in latin, arabic wont fare any easier, we are racially programmed to make it "ours"

The al mossad mosque in oslo is a prime example theres a female imam that weds faggots for fucks sake.

A norwegian that don't understand norwegian... I don't care too much though, just think it's weird.

Or maybe the shitskin was talking Norwegian with a shitty immigrant accent

>be limp-wristed cuck
>convert to Islam to virtue signal
>forced to adopt ultra-conservative beliefs
I see no problem here

why does that fat shitskin talk in swedish (at 1:40 ish) if this is supposed to be in Norway?
fake news

yes, but it wasn't very hard to understand.

Granted, I grew up with the first wave of arab immigrants in our country and can understand and speak their "kebab norwegian" as it's actually called here by all parties.

dis

I notice muslims also share videos of celebrities praising islam and the call to prayer but dont realize they are doing it to virtue signal, and these muslims tend to be the sharia law kind too which is really ironic

>be an retarded atheist "religion is stupid"
>convert to islam

>al mossad mosque
the what?

Anybody know his name? Should maybe be archived for future studies...

What a loser. Now if he ever tries to leave Islam they will kill him. Oh well, no lose there, traitor.

Germanic countries are always more relevant, Cletus.

islam lead to the devil, no matter how.

the quran aka the qaran

>Norway have officially

'HAS officially converted' not have, you fucking retarded muzzie savage.

loss*

I II
II L*

i wonder who...

FOO FOO FOO

ONE OF US ONE OF US

Why do muslims accept people who are willing to leave their faggotry in the past and accept the truth?

Did you know some of the greatest islamic warrios and famous people where previosuly degenerates?

Time changes people, it is fair to give people a chance. If the faggot tries to pull some liberal faggot bs on us, we just going to beat him up. ez, but from experience, i know they usually dont.

Also kek at the faggot claiming 75% converts leave.

>So he clearly cannot be norwegian
Maybe the guy just speaks english too? The nigger speaks broken norwegian so he tries to understand gim in English. English is a well established language in Norway, especially in the youth.