Shingeki no Kyojin

>"Paradis soldiers and shifters are here"
>"Ok, release the ACKERMAN ARMY"

What if this is Billy´s keikaku? How could the CT even compete? Would Zeke scream seeing so many Ackermans? Could Eren cuck so many ackermans at once?

Reminder that Annie is best girl and perfect waifu material

New chapter WHEN

Is Eren inside Annie or is Annie inside Eren?

Next week.

Choose your shinguyki for the night.

>guy
But two of those are girls.

Only stinky Eren is Canon yet, so him

OINK OINK KOFF

>Oinkfaggot secretly wants Armin
Figures.

I needed a minute to recognize who it was at left

>150t and balding

>Armin becomes a cross between his mom and Historia
lel

does look cute though, i'll admit

>Oinkfaggot is also the 150k and baldingfaggot
Take your headcanons somewhere else.

>faggot
>Newfag

>buzzwords
Take your entire self somewhere else. Take Armin's dad with you, too. He's fucking hideous.

That Connie kinda looks like Falco

The apple don't fall far from ther tree.
>He's just like Dad t. Isayama

GIVE ME JEAN

>not understanding sarcasm
That's a sign of autism, friendo. Get that checked out.

>it's another 'arminfags biting all the baits' thread

I love him.

I love his mother. I want to punch the cuckold father in the face and prevent that ugly abomination from ever being born.

Don't be rude.

Daddy's home.

I love that picture, but she's a perfect daughter built for cuddling and loving.

PEDOS OUT

Zeke is built for Billy cock!

You're goddamn right.

>Connie's incredibly good-looking
>Jeanbo looks hansamu as fuck
>Shartmong is a crossdressing faggot
>Hobo shitren looks like Mankasa and Frieda's bastard child
Kek.

thanks for ruining the thread you disgusting piece of shit

she is truly the best girl

Ymir is sleeping forever , post cutest Hisu so she sees her when she wakes up

Behead all those who insult Frieda!

>headcanon
But it's the truth user. Armin is 150kg, balding, but proud of himself and I love him.

I didn't even do anything.

How lovely.

How did Mikasa feed Eren during their years after the fall of Wall Maria?

>butthurt Jeancuck strikes again

>post a pic of a man uncomfortably hugging her in a strange position
>I-i didn't do anything
the problem is with your mindset and it can't be changed with mere insults, it's at the point you don't think it's a problem and would think others are wrong for saying anything
I'm 100% you don't see anything wrong with that picture at all, because your mind is fucked up and you don't even know it
take my (You)

Fuck off with your femdom nonsense filthy beta

are you that forgetful?

Chapter 98 "Leaked panel":
Top panel:
>Colt on the right side of a unknow person,a short black haired person on the left side of this unknow person
>Maybe it's Colt,Zeke and Pieck
>There is a balcony,it seems it's made of steel or some aloy.

Bottom panel:
>Two individuals that are big guys,one in the far left and the other is 4° one from left to right.Black haired person is besides of a short man
>My bet:Reiner(1,88m,83kg),Pieck(1,55m,42kg),Porco(1,75m,75kg),Zeke(1,83m,92kg) and Colt(1,80m,65kg).

>Zeke is talking about the next stap of his "Master Plan" to them
>Thw Titan Warriors remembers allitle bit of their childhood
>Zeke tells to Colt about his secret,each all the Titans Warriors also knows

For you

>Colt is with the current shifters

I've always found this weird - is Colt confirmed to inherit the Beast or just a strong candidate? Even then, does it grant him enough importance and authority to be effectively included with the current shifters during their personal meetings? I feel like he is punching above his weight

that's way too much headcanon from one picture

I don't see what uncomfortable or strange about that hug. Annie looks upset and she's being comforted.

He is confirmed to inherit the Beast

In the bottom panel they all seem to be leaning on a rail overlooking something. It might just be the Warrior training grounds but since all the main players are in the same spot I hope it's because they're looking at the festival.

I also want to know the Zekerets, perhaps they'll even justify the great Jobbening of Shiganshina.

>retarded headcanons: the post
Negro pls. Fuck off back to fanfiction.net

What will happen when they discover that Zeke is the true savior of humanity.

As I expected.

Zeke is probably sharing the plan to the next Warchief if he fails in his plan.Colt is being showed about the state of the Eldians and what they need to do.
They are not only showing him the truth but also training him.

Just like the user who told us about the "13 years curse" but we didn't belived in him.

That's a nice theory,at first I thought it was a ship or a building,but your probably right.

>perhaps they'll even justify the great Jobbening of Shiganshina
I think the fact that Zeke managed to hold Marley's power just by himself(and Pieck and his titans) maybe he was overconfident with his winning streaks.

>I don't see
yes, yes, that's your problem, you don't see anything, you don't understand
just like how an animal doesn't see anything wrong in eating others, just like how a psychopath doesn't see anything wrong in killing people
your head is fucked up, no matter how long someone talks to you here you will NEVER understand, others know what kind of shit you are, so stay in that garbage mind of yours, no point in replying

BUT THAT'S ARMIN

>Just like the user who told us about the "13 years curse" but we didn't belived in him.
>didn't believe there would be a cost in using a certain power in a shonen manga of all
they were fools

Zeke/Tybur will slay manlet and it will be beautiful.

Warhammer titan or Marley´s Ackerman will hurt manlet badly and he will retire. Hanji will take care of him.

But so far there is no cost to Ackerhax, it's not a huge logic jump to assume there wouldn't be a cost to titanshifting

>Levi kills Zeke
>Pieck:"You moron! He was about to save Eldia,but now not only a random kid will get this power,but also we all going to die thanks to you."
>Levi:"I think we done goofed"

Armin all the time. I am sure he will have short hair though.

N-no regrets

he gon die homie

>cringy headcanons
So tumblr.

>But so far there is no cost to Ackerhax
>implying it's not autism
jokes apart it's not a power, they were born this way

>damaging sales
>at the end of the manga
His death will sell endless copies anyway

>we all going to die
Erwin is already dead

And? If it's OP there should be a kryptonite.

That´s lame, him going cripple or losing an arm or a leg is more interesting.

You're not a nice person.

You mean it suits your beloved ship more. I don't blame you, I just don't think he'll survive.

Still,this is no excuse for their Hackman power with no draw back.The only weakness I can see is if they run out of weapons to fight against a powerfull foe.
Manlet with a 3DMG is invencible,and that's OP.

it's not that OP, and kryptonite is muh ackerautism making them fuck up, mikasa got levi injured due to her angry feeling against the FT and levi let the chance to kill zeke slip away because of wanting to save erwin even when he told him to let it all go and sacrifice himself

>crying
yeah stay that way
>implying gary stu power would have a drawback
>implying we know everything about ackermen

Eren pls. I love him too.

Their kryptonite is love[/love]

>First and lest time we see a "normal" person BTFO of a Hackman
Funny how such OP beings got killed to brink of extintion,maybe there is a way or maybe they got sneaked killed or poisoned(or ganged up).

well there you have it, no need for kryptonie

>it's not that OP
Manlet has trivialized almost every single major threat in the series. Even if he loses post timeskip people will just excuse with "he's gotten old". He's OP, 'bout time a titan kicked him around.

>ackerautism
Look, memes aside, there's no confirmation that is actually a thing. Ackermans seem to need a liege but that doesn't mean they are always retarded around them. Kenny seems pretty sensible. Maybe it's just Mikasa being Mikasa.

Crying?

>yfw
>Manlet takes Willy out of his titan
>Zeke throws a stone from a mile away and hits manlet on the leg
>Then Zeke sends a bunch of titans to gang on him
>Manlet dies like Mike
Too good to be true.

When Eren gonna kiss Pieck?

I don't see your point? Gary Stu powers by definition are a bad thing to put into a story. There should be a weakness.
If your saying we may still find out more about the Ackermans then yeah that's why I said "so far". I think there is definitely more to the Ackermans than meets the eye.

Never. Blondes are bad enough, if Eren kissed a girl with long, dark hair like Pieck Mikasa would go nuclear.

We all know that Pieck has choosen the superior Jaeger.
Eren now likes little bois.

>tfw love annie but despite the pedo
manlet is a gary stu, not everyone is same as him so no it's not invincible trait besides he's a a halfblood too like mikasa

I think it's a bit cheeky how he usually has a bit of collar bone peeking through (the area of the body that leads to the glorious chest area) but I'm not complaining. I don't mind that he doesn't do his shirts all the way up to the top.

despise*

>he's a a halfblood too like mikasa
Was this confirmed? we don´t who is his father

Would be funny desu. But I think he deserves a warriors last stand and a Warriors death.

Well, Eren also seems to like short people

I don't see what my problem has to do with your ability to like a character. We both love her, is that not enough?

I seriously doubt that manlet's whore mom fucked another Ackerman

>so no it's not invincible
I didn't say invincible I said OP, he has never lost a fight with a titan, not even close.

Read this again

Pieck is now Eren girlfriend

Hello there Commander Lover-Chan.
Some man has this trait(I also have this).

I think the only one who actully deserves to hit the 13 years curse is Reiner,it would be pottery but also well worth it(poor guy has a shitty life).

104th are cute.

I hope they all live and have shitty Naruto ending families.

you give a bad reputation to anniefags

>he has never lost a fight with a titan
I think it's more important to plot for him to win than being an ackerman because not all ackerman are that OP