Drawthread

Draw a thing and some (You) for your troubles. Not a bad deal huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/QsgUe.jpg
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
imgur.com/a/qItQA
imgur.com/Gjt9Gu8
youtube.com/watch?v=kEhY6ArFoIg
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Bloodletter
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Plaguebearer
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Horror_of_Tzeentch
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Daemonette
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NgzXoJIwRwg
a.pomfe.co/ndcfxpr.jpg
mediafire.com/?n548vnrvay0earf
mediafire.com/?44047f7db00v0d5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't just die again, would you?

Requesting Kei Kurono from Gantz parodying Back to the Future movie poster.

Mikasa, Annie, Sasha and Historia transforming into Ohrangers.

Requesting Genoise making super sentai poses!

Genoise is the unit made up by the three standing here.

You dont even include the reference for the ohranger costumes themselves. Hell someone might decide to draw them in orange costumes!

Requesting fouru in a parody of this tequila cat image, sombrero and all.
i.imgur.com/QsgUe.jpg

How did the last thread die, No bumps?

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any pokemon in the spreadsheet below
Pokemon: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

Requesting Kaban doing the John Wick I'm back scene
>GIVE ME BACK MY CAT YOU FUCK

Requesting Mai Natsume and her mom standing with their breasts pressed together.

More references: imgur.com/Gjt9Gu8

Requesting Astolfo with an extremely feminine body like the one on the right. It's your decision whether or not he keeps his boy parts or is a full-on girl.

last thread died that fast?

Drawfags can only be split between so many threads.

It was doomed from the beginning with that Boku no Shit Academia art in the OP. Of course it was going to die.

Requesting Kero cosplaying as Ultraman Geed while parodying the first few lyrics of his opening theme.

youtube.com/watch?v=kEhY6ArFoIg

Requesting Harutora and Natsume in a parody similar to the picture on the left

Requesting a STMC grunt asking other anime aliens to attack Earth only to get ignored/blown off. Duly note a STMC grunt is 50 meters while the rest of these things clock in around 20.

Or draw monster girls of all of them.

Requesting Hitomi casually defeating one of each type of lesser daemon via card game of the artist's choice.

warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Bloodletter
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Plaguebearer
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Horror_of_Tzeentch
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Daemonette

Requesting Valvo R7 in a parody of Megas XLR

Requesting Strike Freedom Gundam (left) standing triumphant over Barbatos Gundam (center) like Michael over Lucifer (right).

Pitz and Lappa spoofing Future Diary, please!

Requesting Natsu Dragneel holding a withering flower while battered, wounded, and bleeding all over.

Requesting a little comic of Ursula and Croix from LWA with Ursula as Squidward and Croix as Mr.Crabs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NgzXoJIwRwg
>Its Du Nord, whats she doing here?
>Ursula tears
>Croix goes to inspect grave
>"Here lies Shiny Chariots Hopes & Dreams"
>Croix: What a Heretic.

I'll start working on some of the above in a couple of hours, don't let the thread die till then

If this thread don't die in the next 10 hours, I'll make the first request that reply this. I hope someone make a Raildex/Kamachiland request tho

draw Sachiko doing raildex things

Which Sachiko? Because if she's pic related, I'm all for it.

of course it is

Then you got it, sir.

If I had to pick, I'd go with Homura.

I'm just trying to figure out how the maximize the chance of getting it on the broadcast since they didn't show the Lala one, even though everyone, including the ballpark staff liked it.

Time to think of a witty line.

I'll try my best to necromance the thread then

Requesting Cerberus wearing a cute schoolgirl outfit, if possible the kind of uniforms you can see from the "Lonesome Dragoness" event in GBF. Unrelated to that idea, I want to request a picture of awoo and the "angry dog noises" with Cerberus please.

Can I get this animation but with Tamamo and/or Hakuno or Nero? Thanks.

Requesting a small comic of Akko telling Sucy and Lotte that she kissed Diana, with Sucy nearly falling out the window and Lotte bursting into tears(of sadness or happiness is up to you)

how good are you with copic markers im trying to find the right colors to draw my favorite characters

Requesting Maihime as a cute boxing girl with a cute outfit resembling her uniform

If I had to pick, I'd go with Homura.

I'm just trying to figure out how the maximize the chance of getting it on the broadcast since they didn't show the Lala one, even though everyone, including the ballpark staff liked it.

Time to think of a witty line. 'To the Top!'? 'More bats = More power!'?

Requesting this but Alice is holding up Shizuka Marikawa's breasts instead of just letting them rest on her head

Requesting Ryoka Narusawa slapping someone with her breasts

Requesting Mista from Vento Aureo in Metal Slug in-game style.

Requesting Iris Heart.

It looks fucking great

Requesting Mai teaching Haruka lesbian sex

Requesting a cutelewd nipple slip for Aoi. Whether accidental or intentional is up to you! Have some good stuff for your inspiration a.pomfe.co/ndcfxpr.jpg

Ohh, I like this one, might do it now. Does it have to be colored?

Requesting these two in a fierce oppai battle!

Requesting anime characters dressed as kingsman characters (either The secret service or The golden circle).

For the user with the Power Girl 18 request. I have not worked on the color at all. Been busy at home, and the lawn still needs mowing. I hope to get to it in the next day or so.

To Friendo, I will continue to work on Ougi as soon as I can as well. I would also like to thank you for doing my request.

They can be wearing their original clothes, I just want them to have the power braces and in their henshin pose.

No, but if you want to color it i wouldnt mind

any update on that Maria request?

I fucking love you

Dude, I love you.

This is basically perfection, you have my gratitude.

Chitose Karasuma from Girlish Number doing naked dogeza

not visceral enough, gj though

Had to take care of something, now I'm free. Searched for a few references because I haven't seen LWA

And if it's not to late, to fix the proportions of the bats.

Really nice job on worst dad.

requesting reg trying to keep riko from killing herself with a fork

Requesting a dizzy Tamamo with swirly eyes. Preferably colored.

Looking foward to it!

With a tasty looking pizza Hawaiian most likely

Why do we have degenerates like this in the general? This is why I don't request here.

Requesting Megumi wearing nothing but a pure white silk dress and shes barefoot

Requesting Hibari shibari, thanks.
From the Senran Kagura anime.

you sicken me

Requesting Konoha from Gamers! masturbating in her dark room while on her PC, hoodie zipped or unzipped

Dropping non request drawing

Requesting a One Piece style character who fights with a belaying pin (in an icepick grip) and can turn into a kirin.

Pretty fucking rad

Requesting Shiny Chariot in the Lingering Will's armor, with it matching her outfit colors, wielding a Shiny Rod keyblade.
Or have her dressed in keyblade armor of your own design, the other armors are in case you need some examples

What about Rakko mating with Frenda doggy-style and cumming after Sluten whispers Season 3 CONFIRMED nto her ears?

Very nice.

Requesting Latifa waddling around in a fur coat five sizes too large for her

Requesting some sexy and/or lewd Airi

Uh, sorry about this but something came up and I didn't get the time to do it after all, lol... it's getting pretty late in my time zone and I need some sleep. I'll definitely finish it first thing tomorrow tho, and I have already -almost- finished 2 panels, will post it in the next draw thread since this one will die soon

New rar for threads 2080-2089 is done:

mediafire.com/?n548vnrvay0earf
mediafire.com/?44047f7db00v0d5

Also, just wondering if the user got around to fluffy mitty yet.

Gud shit m8.

Requesting Rakka from haibane renmei trying to smoke for the first time.

I was the one going to draw her for you user. I haven't yet, sorry. Soon™

Requesting Asuna Harukaze from softenni either creampie sex, missionary pose sex or footjob please.

Can someone draw Hyouka Fuwa in this swimsuit? What do you think btw?

>tfw someone is taking the Fuwa challenge with random Bug-types

Requesting a 4 eyed alien girl from Gantz as a Sailor Senshi.

OR for Power 18, that's fine. Do what you need to do, I'm positive the wait will be worthwhile.

Requesting Charlotte (left) wearing her female uniform and with a short, asymmetric haircut, similar to the girl on the right.

Requesting Kajou riding on a giant black rooster making the most cliched and hackneyed joke about it.

Anchor if still a WIP:

Thats fine.

Requesting Lalaco and Shiny Chariot on a JAV cover

Instructions unclear

Requesting Sexy Man seducing the victim of your choice, not too lewd please

BETTER

Noice

Really good

DELETE THIS

Requesting extremely perturbed Sophia and Minister Kiyoi dressed as Dangerous Beasts.

Asuka as one of the cheerleaders from Smells like teen spirit.