Boku No Hero Academia

>Nighteye
>With his Foresight quirk and not injured at all
>DIES

>Mirio
>quirkless, dizzy and injured
>beats Chisaki for 5 minutes in a 2v1 fight and protects eri

BNHA confirmed to be mediocre and lost the charm it had with this arc, plot armor was the final nail. This is like Bleach or One Piece post-timeskip all over again.

Fuck Hori and his fear of killing off characters.

Other urls found in this thread:

wasabisyrup.com/archives/DYC036y1zD4#_theptep
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Guess you could say he didn't see it coming.

Damn that was brutal

He can't use his foresight quirk right now and even with it he's still practically quirkless and still has to rely on reflexes

>fucming haikyuu gets scanlated first before BnHA
Fucking kidding me

You posted the same shit in the other thread shitposter-kun

>7 bnha threads in the catalog
what are these niggers doing

It's been a while since the last Madman moment.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN IS BACK

Where?

BnA was never anything amazing. I dropped it when Deku beat that one villain at the forest resort by attacking several times with shattered broken arms then going 1000000% power to win because plot armor and being the MC.

Lmao retard

stop trying to force that shit, it's fucking pathetic

>turns "madman" in 10 out of 150 chapters while he stays as a little bitch in the 140 left

kek

All his foresight would do is let him see the precise date and time of his own death, it wouldn't allow him to alter his destiny. You would know that if you weren't a shitposter.

FA dropped out so there's no competition for MS. This what happen when there's no competition, same exact shit happen with Cassanova scans for Soma. Unless JBox get another group to scanlate BnHA expect this to continue until someone pick up the series.

I know. I spent too much time reading this trash.

Will Deku get Nighteye's All Might merchandise?

>plot armor
Deku has the LEAST plot armor of any shonen MC. He literally shattered his entire body. Apparently not dying = plot armor. Good riddance.

>deku throws a punch
>T-THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!!
l know the character is a bitch and you've got to try really hard to pretend he's badass but it's a bit too transparent

When is Shotou coming back?

Niggerstream is full of such fucking faggots. I hope they enjoy the ad revenue, because at this rate I might as well just wait until Monday for half decent scans. What greedy fucks.

>Plot armor tier
1.- Mirio
2.- All Might
3.- Bakugou

Holy shit these threads suck.

>I dropped it but I'm still here

Why would you continue to waste your time?

G8 b8 m8, k8 y8 s8

because they are attention whores

>LOOK AT ME GUYS!!! I HATE THIS MANGA NOW LOOK AT ME!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOOL

you faggots spam the catalog with your threads, maybe if you stayed in a single containment thread you wouldn't get baited like that

He didn't go 1 000 000%, the other guy just let his guard down because of the kid.

All caps strawman reveals the autistic underage every time.
As those of us who have actually been here through its entire serialization, it's fucking frustrating to watch threads devolve into waifufagging animeonlys who think they have anything to say that hasn't been said before and watch the manga turn to shit as Hori dies and throwaway arcs consume 30 chapters that are only salvaged by a big reveal at the end that means fuck-all until a few arcs down the road. The manga does suck now. It hasn't been interesting since AM vs AfO. Hori hit a wall and needed to follow up that fight with a big arc to get the story moving and did literally the exact opposite. Now we finally get character deaths, but only unimportant ones or throwaway arc-specific characters. I don't blame people for dropping it.

So when are the girls getting the spotlight?

Deku being called M A D M A N is more than justified with the shit he regularly pulls in the heat of battle.

Need I remind you of him breaking both of his arms against Muscular and then moving on to use his legs to chase after Bakugou while kicking villains in his way. RIP Spinner's stupidly edgy sword.

It's one person, you fucking mongoloid. He does this shit constantly.

ISP ban when.

where can i read this chapter in english? i can't find it anywhere

This thread is full of fags

He's obviously referring to the current arc. Deku used to be a madman, now it's a forced meme. What about going 20% is madman?

uraraka x bakugo isn't that bad guise

that was two years ago and he's never been remotely as badass since then

actually that's a huge flaw of the character, he needs to wreck himself to be impressive, now that he has some control over his powers he fucking sucks

screaming MADMAN everytime he moves an eyelid just makes you come off as desperate

>It hasn't been interesting since AM vs AfO.
>Wanting hypecreep

You can't honestly expect things to get BIGGER AND BIGGER LOL after that. There's no reason we SHOULD get that hype again for awhile beyond sating readers with the attention span of a goldfish.

AM vs AfO was GOAT, but Deku's not near either of their levels yet. Trying to make him be THAT hype would just kill the manga.

>it's fucking frustrating to watch threads devolve into waifufagging animeonlys who think they have anything to say that hasn't been said before

1. It's one person making constant threads with retarded questions.
2. This problem wouldn't be nearly as bad if the mods actually deleted the generals like they said they would.

He damages his body when using it. Basically bootleg kaioken.

fuck off villain scum

Also he destroyed the whole ground around him with a 20% stop. That's pretty madman to me.

Lame. He should be able to hold 20% for a while. Would be cooler if this lead to a stable 20% and a kaioken 40-50%.

Why don't they kill AfO? We know death row exists so why don't they just finish him off?

stomp*

I can't get into calling him a madman for 20%. It just seems tame from what we're used to, even if it's not fair to say.

Inmortality quirk?

Can't they incinerate him or something? It's already proven he can be gravely injured.

mangastream

more like

molasses stream

It's because it's not a 20% he can properly handle. It's got a time limit like Red Riot Unbreakable. So he's going all out with what he can do. It's more like a contained madman, I guess? Simply because I'd imagine he'll stop the 20% when he feels his body can't take it anymore.

Deku: "It’s the grinding sound of my muscle and bones! My whole body is crying! But…I still can move!!! My whole body hurts and I won’t last long. But I can move! One For All 20%!"

Overhaul: "You should have realized by now that you guys are making this situation only worse. Give up and accept that everything will end up in the way I said. “Everybody will die”. "

He just yells

Deku: "I won’t let that happen! Even if it’s already decided!"

Deku: "I WILL CHANGE THE FUTURE!!"

Madman: Deku going all in with no thought of self-preservation. See: The fights against Todoroki and Muscular.

I wouldn't say he's madmaning right now.

what the hell is niggasteam up to ?

>Nighteye
>Dead

I would be surprised. It's more likely that he's just gonna be paralyzed from now on.

Why the fuck is this so late

Nothing happens the chapter

Deku is such a boring mc holy shit

Mirio is a jobber. Nighteye is a giga-jobber. Nothing happens the arc.

Mangastream isn't seriously saving MHA for last now that they have no competition, right? If they were known for taking their time with their releases, I'd say they were just trying to release what they would consider good work, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

You do realize this does nothing to "facilitate discussion", right?

If people have nothing to say, they're not gonna say anything. You're just a moron screeching into the void.

>responding
this is why no one likes these threads

can someone tell me why even dr.stone gets higher priority than bnh?

>He can't use his foresight quirk right now
I forgot but when did he last use it? He didn't use it against Rappa clone.

No competition, so niggastream be niggin

the 3 of you
It's pretty fucking obvious you're a samefag user holy shit

seriously

two chapters ago when he made his entrance any other protagonist in the same situation would have made me think "finally the hero's here everything will be fine" but here it was "oh yeah that faggot l guess he's the mc uh"

Because you're favourite manga is shit.

Even The Promised Neverland got scanlated first. It used to be a joke how MS would always leave it for last and release it on Sundays.

>Don't respond
>He doesn't go away and keeps shrieking into the void
>Respond
>Keeps shrieking into the void

The only winning here is when the mods actually get their shit together and ban him.

Which you think they'd wanna do since he keeps ban evading after doxxing a mod.

This thread's awful.

Do you guys have good discussions outside of best girl/boy fan art posting, or is it all just waifuism, bickering, and defensiveness? Don't mean to troll or come off as accusatory, I haven't been in these threads before but they're up almost all the time.

I hate how Hori keeps putting limits on Deku. "He can't use 100% because it harms him." Ok.

"He can use 20% now but it still damages him because." (which goes against the whole purpose of Full Cowl's control anyway).

This nigga is never surpassing All Might.

Fuck off

bnha threads have been snk tier for roughly a year

they were ok until early 2016

>>>All Might
Other two you're right though. Probably throw Toga in there too

Fuck off, Patreak, We know it's you.

When something gets popular enough you're going to get shitposters.

Just wait until he reaches 100% and the whole plot point "But it's not his full 100%!" comes back with a vengeance.

Does Hori plan to stretch it out harder than One Piece?

where the h*ck is the new chapter?!

It's only been a semester. He's only had a quirk for less than a year. Deku is doing pretty damn well. He's on track to be a better All Might by third year.

Genuinely do not know who that is.

I've been away from Sup Forums for years, just now lurking again because Fukumoto got me back into anime and manga.

Where the scans at?

>a better All Might by third year
By his third year, with his current growth, he'd probably be at 75% current power Kaioken, not stable power.

The Chapter is STILL not out. Is it the lowest priority for Mangastream?

Niggerstream is slow as fuck

Here user

wasabisyrup.com/archives/DYC036y1zD4#_theptep

Yayyy powerlevels bullshit

Killing mass murdering villains would be a wrong message to send, instead the good guys must die so everyone can see how not dangerous villains are.

Deku has a current 100% and true 100%, right? Boy, that's gonna be fun.

Isn't Moonfish on death row with no chance of appeal?

twitter.com/mstreamteam/status/913791525724803072 :^)

The hero Justin Trudeau once said: "If you kill the villains, they win."

Nighteye dying doesn't make me mad, in fact I think is a good move, not because of hating him (I think he was a good character, but because imagine what will happen to AM after this.

What makes me fucking mad is te fact that Mirio is alive when he shouldn't, that he could tank Chisaki's while being handicapped and with no reasonable explanation outside of plot armor.

>But he kicked chisaki's ass!
Yeah, and they kicked mirio's ass too, doesn't explain how he survived 5 minutes while being at his 30-50% whereas a 80-100% Nighteye fucking died in less of 5 minutes.

The series at the beginning didn't have this shit outside of AM vs OfA, and at least him surviving was "justified" because of his staple of going beyond.

Trudeau never said this

Deku's 75% could be stronger than All Might's 100%. The quirk does stockpile power after all.

>go to mangastream
>home page is full of "Here is my life story you don't care about" type of shit
>Still no bnha chapter

Why are they doing this ?

>Wow, to who is following this, @mstreamteam blocked me? For what? Extremely unprofessional and petty. Will be contacting twitter support.
fucking kek

Did Nighteye know that All Might was quirkless when he received OfA? I don't get why he'd be angry with him over giving it to Deku.

>Damn, looks like we're the only niggers translating this currently popular series. Better translate that shit last and blue ball these fools.

I can get tell who the bigger fag is