Toxic Maturity

You little fucks are going to love this one

JUST FUCKING END THIS ALREADY

Ah I am stoked for the future

I wonder where the gas chambers will be located. Montana?

>putting M&Ms on their pizza
hmm, maybe this is more a case of Toxic Tastefulness...

>Sam (((Rosen)))

> -- who fucking cares unless your job forbids it
> -- those are called being a reasonable well mantained and clean person, not an adult you fucking cuck
> -- who the fuck cares unless you get mad at poeople telling you you will get fat if you eat an M&M pizza, thats stating the obvious
> -- debatable
> -- I-i was only pretending to be retarded~!

I don't get how it's so hard for these people to not act like fucking weirdos when around other people.

I mean just fucking tone it down. You can be quirky/Your-self when around people that you know.

Its so fucking arrogant to believe that you are so special that the fact that you have to dial it back in public or around strangers is somehow being oppressed.

Fuck just accept that there is a think called social-norms for a fucking reason. Its something you do in order to be nice to strangers and in turn they do the same around you, Making it fucking nicer for everyone all around

I agree about the lawn mowing. I don't enjoy it.

I prefer oven cleaning.

>who cares unless your job forbids it

Imagine a non-mentally ill person ever dyeing their hair purple like a clown lmao

He is kinda right. Exept pizza

All of the things he listed are womanly qualities.

He is simply stating that women are children while calling masculinity toxic.

Could you imagine what a hell hole the world will become when "That" generation is left in charge.
Thank god I'll be dead by then.

If I met an adult that ate m&ms on their pizza i'd never speak to them again

Time to make a Toxic Immature Female list.

They are toned down in public for the most part. They just can’t help but post their stupid bullshit on social media where they get ridiculed for it mercilessly.

>dyeing your hair an unnatural color to be quirky xD
>making your residence look as though some uncivilized barbarian lives there
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>putting M&Ms on a pizza

>We let these people have vote in governments

1 Corinthians 13:11
When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

I had to explain this to a guy I knew. Whenever we were out in public he would be incredibly loud and childish. My group of friends were leaving a pub once, at the top of his voice he announced that we were all leaving. "WE'RE LEAVING NOW. EVERYBODY WE ARE LEAVING. DONT BE SAD BUT WE ARE NOW LEAVING THE PUB". etc etc

I had to tell him that people don't give two fucks about him, that he isn't special and that people just want to go about their business, not spend their hard earned money whilst listening to his supercilious bullshit.

One time he instigated a food fight with another friend in a KFC. They were chasing each other around the tables throwing fucking coleslaw and beans at each other. Safe to say I'm no longer friends with any of those people.

>toxic maturity
>pragmatism is better than idealism
>it's toxic to be pragmatic
Fuck this, I want out

oh boi it's basically the manchild manifesto

>insulting someone for putting m&m on a pizza

despite this trigger my italiannes, there is no need to insult, just tell to his caregiver to pay attention because the retardo is wasting his meal.

How old were you guys at the time?

My immaturity can take care of itself, my disregard for convention includes social and legal taboos against smashing people who annoy me too much.

Mid twenties. Old enough to know better anyway.
I could understand if it was a local pub and a few people knew him but we were in an entirely different city for a friends birthday.

Yeah, for mid twenties that's a load of shit. I'd be pretty fucking embarrassed.

Mowing your lawn has the practical effect of not only making your home look nice which improves property value but also keeping out pests that like to live in tall grass. Just like in your Pokemon games.

It's like this retard man baby hates money and hygiene.

I'm quite a reserved person and I was mortified desu.
For while I felt like maybe I had tried to unfairly impose my own standard onto him, but he really was way beyond the mark.

Toxic frivolousness
-arguing on facebook that it should not be frowned upon to eat m&m's on a pizza

Fucking hell. I mean its okay to have fun, but the fun ends as soon as it starts to annoy randoms.

I myself can be talking piss at my freinds sometimes when we wait in line, but even then when i am acting like an idiot, i at-least make sure that i don't shout or flail around. Also people should really read the fucking room before doing shit like that.

I live with fucking Schizotypal personality disorder and i have more social tact than alot of the people i associate with.

This fuckimg retard thinks Jefferson wasnt a conservative. Mutt education.

>(((they))) want a population of infantile, short-sighted man children
Checks out.

Nobody cares boomer. Get your priorities right.

this is clearly satire you mongs

They're called teenagers and we expect even the very best of them to make themselves look a little stupid.
I'd almost encourage an edgy teen toward a stupid hair cut and color, especially when the alternatives are tattoos and piercings and shit you hope they'll grow to regret. Let them get it out of their system in non permanent ways, but be sure to take a lot of pictures to use to talk them out of the next stupid phases.

this guy must be watching the fourth season of rick and morty, deep.

>food fight
>in public
Man that makes me angry. I usually keepto myself, but not always. I do from time to time inject myself into other peoples lives, especially when they are being retarded. I do believe if I was out and saw some 20something year olds throwing food around me, I would punch them in the face. I have before. I likely will again.

(((rosen)))

Now imagine him in a bright yellow t-shirt, white framed sunglasses and spiked up hair.
Also, this was before 10 am.

I backhanded him pretty hard across the face once. He kicked me in the arse for some reason and I wasn't putting up with his shit. He just clasped his face and said nothing for a straight five minutes, think it shocked him to his core.

KEK!

They append 'toxic' to everything that has to do with being a well-adjusted respectable person.

There's no real reason to avoid dying your hair purple. It's just that anybody who isn't a mentally ill harpy wouldn't be motivated to do such a thing.

I've got a customer that does precisely this and she's easily into her late fifties. She's a grandmother with bright purple hair. Oddly enough not SJW and pretty Sup Forumsitically incorrect.

(((Rosen)))

Fucking kikes

Social media needs to go. There's no if ands or buts about it. Social media and "smart" devices have ruined everything and have created faggmasters like the guy in OP pic. I would gladly give up this place if it meant fagbook , twatter,instagramma were gone. It's sickening reading shit like OP;s pic. Just think the faggot probably was working on that staus update for a month.

Osaka grandmothers are famous for this, the popular reasoning is that if they dye it black you will see the white roots so they dye it blue or purple and walk around in tiger stripe or leopard print pantsuits and just say fuck it

I don't believe this is for real, and if it is, surely he must be ridiculed even by other libtards for those views.

shut up danish pastry faggot commie nigger

blue rinse is popular amongst oaps here

Eternal teenage and proxy to paedophile as Toxic Maturitty

>I'm having the most dreadful problems with my pussy

I actually agree with this one.

>If I met an adult that ate m&ms on their pizza i'd never speak to them again

In Chicago this would stop all the random shootings on all shooting for a brief period would be directed against the person who put M&Ms on their pizza.
There would be a brief but powerful kumbaya moment in the city of bullets...

This is the kind of shit that makes me believe we need facism, but I'm still leading to epistocracy in the hopes of redeeming our countries before we go full on "right wing deathsquads"

It's not uncommon with elderly women here. My grandma liked her hair in a dark lilac. A few little old ladies nearby walking around with pink.

I think it's just being too old to give a fuck.

I mean, he's not wrong.

Do whatever the fuck you want as long as it's not hurting anybody.

I can almost understand if you guys were beyond piss drunk. But fuck that sounds really, really cringe.

Time to remove toxic existence

I was almost worried that I act like this guy sometimes but you’ve put my fears to rest. Sounds like a nightmare of a person.

> implying I scorn goofiness, curiosity, weirdness and wonder

pic related, my favourite eccentric genius :^)

These immature people vote. Let that sink in, gentlemen.

apart from the one about pragmatism, I agree with all of those. There are a lot of people who think they're 'adults' because they're fucking boring, when they can't do simple shit like balance their budget every month or have a relationship that doesn't involve screaming tantrums every few days.

to be clear, people who dye their hair are still mostly idiots, but it's because they're mostly trying to signal their individuality in the most conformist way possible, not because they're being immature. If you want to dye your hair blue just because you like blue, not because you're making a statement about the patriarchy in the most narcissistic way possible, then that's fine.

Underrated

yeah grannies here are also either blue or purple desu

(((Rosen)))

Is it ok to walk around wearing an SS uniform if you really really really like the SS?

>putting m&ms on pizza
To ze camps.

Is your "friend" an African-Britonian?

>You can be quirky/Your-self when around people that you know.

They do this because they are insecure in their own personality and interest. That is, they know they are boring people and thing acting like freaks will make them more interesting.

Doesn't work so well when EVERYONE is as "non-conformist" as you are, though. With holes in your face, pink hair, and tattoo'd up with the ever-unique stars, song lyrics, and butterflies.

It's pretty much textbook immaturity.

This is Sup Forums. I would if I could. Maybe the next offensive costume party.

Is there anyway to turn the word toxic into a white supremacist word?

>never tried forms of government
he's a dirty commie, isn't he?

EVERY FUCKING TIME
V
E
R
Y

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

T
I
M
E

These are all personal attitudes that don't affect anyone but the person who holds them, so how can they be toxic?

The guy in OP is just associating lawns with the suburbs which are predominately conservative. He's saying you should live in the city in a apartment with all the other niggers, nu-males, and welfare recipients.

Speaking of, we had to start mowing again this weekend. And I forgot how much I enjoy it. It's "me" time where I can get away from the family and just be left to my own thoughts for an hour. Nice and tranquil. I am guessing the guy in OP's screenshot was also a lard ass that couldn't handle mowing a small yard without 2 bottles of water strapped to his sweat pants, complaining the whole time in his head that he wished he had a rock lawn like in Arizona instead of grass.

This

There's a better version of this one where buzz and woody are wearing SS-Totenkopfverbande uniforms and buzz is saying "Jews... Jews nowhere" and woody is smiling
have it saved somewhere but can't find it

...and I should care what this guy says because?

Ffs, they really are children who never want to grow up. Can't wait to see how they turn out in 30-40 years. (If they make it that long)

The Dakotas

It all comes down to wierd spergs hating that noone likes wierd spergs.

Let them spread this idea. It's clearly a poison that will kill it's users rather than the target.

Toxic retardation

>not smearing yourself with poop because thats what retards do
>not drooling on yourself because thats what retards do
>not being able to speak or write because thats what retards do

Why can't we just be free and express ourselves as the retards we are?!

Imagine muh shock

>scorning curiosity
This from the people who use "conspiracy theorist" as a slur.

These progressive memes are terrible and only affect liberal shitholes.

thank god I live in sw pa

>M&M's on a fucking pizza
Even as a burger I'm disgusted, this isn't a thing, right? Its so specific, did he try this? Why ruin a pizza? Just get some spiced meats on it jesus fuck

I'm so fucking done with clown world.

Didnt know maintaining my property was toxic.

He's completely right. In a society where people with harmless quirks have to repress their own personality just to be able to get a job, freedom doesn't really exist.

It is annoying when people disregard something as "For children" without observing the merits of the medium, things like video games and animation. Though dying your hair unnatural colors is just immature. It's attention seeking.
Doing something even though you don't like it because it's part of maintenance is the only reason civilization exists. It's the epitome of maturity to rise to the call of duty that is doing something to maintain society.
I will think less of someone who puts M&M's on their pizza. I will think less of people who put ranch on pizza. I won't think less of someone who on Thanksgiving takes a roll, and puts turkey, stuffing, gravy, and whatever else on it and makes Thanksgiving sandwiches at the dinner.
Pragmatism is better than idealism. To act without ideology demanding something that doesn't contradict the possible and facts is how you improve society. Jumping in with both feet in a radical change that hasn't been tried just yields pain, death, and possible revolt.
Curiosity and Wonder aren't immature. It's the core values of an enlightened man, to grow and improve themselves while moving forward to bigger and greater things. To achieve the goals of wonder, they often have to do things they don't enjoy and aren't necessary to living, but do it anyway because they want to achieve their goal, for civilization.

They've been told their entire lives that they are special, unique, beautiful little snowflakes. And anyone trying to tell them otherwise is just being hateful. The truth is most of us are unimpressive, unimportant, worthless pieces of shit and it's through dedication, self control, and discipline that we better ourselves to become someone who's worth something to society

>I felt like maybe I had tried to unfairly impose my own standard onto him

That's a thing you have been (((taught))) to worry about.

The gas chambers need to be regional with high concentration on the coast. With this many it will be easier to take the chambers to the degenerates than the degenerates to the chambers.
Camouflage the chambers as a rave (creates a self-selecting group). Put a trap door in the floor. Send carcasses to the rendering plant for processing into dog food. My calculations is it will take 2 weeks before anyone notices and 3 months to round up the stragglers for a total purge.

absolute freedom doesn't exist because of social norms, yeah. Great job recognizing something an 8 year old should know but you should have grown out of it by 12.

Who's talking about absolute freedom? It's just the regular, basic human freedom of being yourself as long as you don't hurt anybody.

meant to respond to but obviously I'm a dumbass

Either mow your fucking lawn or pay someone to do it for you, you lazy cunt. Don't drag down everyone else's property values with your ugly house because you want to be a manchild.

Sounds like someone who gives no fucks rather than someone "making a statement."

"Imagine how stupid the average person is and then realize that half of the population is even dumber than that"

-George Carlin

You can in japan cant you?