Norway=Cuckway

According to the newest stats from SSB (Norwegian statistics), Norway currently had 916 625 legal immigrants living in their country. This is 17,3% of the total population
Back in 2000 only 6,3% of the norwegian population was immigrants, Norway will be a non white country by 2050

Norway is the cuck capital of Europe, not Sweden

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4YMr5eV04Ww&lc=z22cx5sjulbmtzcqo04t1aokgt3mtmj1tpjf5g4f3v0ark0h00410
youtu.be/Ux_I3lFLMEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Norway yes

How about both.

Totally cucked

>Norway is the cuck capital of Europe, not Sweden
Norway, Sweden, Germany, Ireland, France, the Netherlands, Spain . All of western Europe is cucked, no exceptions.

The future of Eurabia is here wh*Te man.
>BTFO from South Africa
>BTFO from the US
>BTFO from the UK
>BTFO from Canada
>BTFO from France
What home do you have left wh*Te man? Kneel to your new kings.

Wrong, this years election will save Sweden

Even if they deport the immigrants on visas they still have ~12% of the country made up of naturalized immigrants meaning they're there forever as Swedish citizens. They breed more than any wh*Te family ever could. It will only delay the inevitable we're here to stay. Every week our numbers grow and we suckle from Europe's teet for the meantime.

Thank god it's mostly swedes and polaks

Nr 1: Poles
Nr 2: Lithuanians
Nr 3: Somalis

we like the poles and swedes. Don't have anything against the lithuanians either. All slavs welcome

Like 80% are polish workers who work about 10 years and go back

Manny of those 12% imigrants are european.

>All slavs welcome
t. slav immigrant in Oslo

What is the point in comparing each other all the time? Let us hope we all get out of this instead.

>Immigrants from European countries are still european

Barbra Spectre, is that you?

Oslo is not Norway

I don't know about ALL, it would be pretty flooded. I would prefer a more softcore amount tbqhwy senpia.

>youtube.com/watch?v=4YMr5eV04Ww&lc=z22cx5sjulbmtzcqo04t1aokgt3mtmj1tpjf5g4f3v0ark0h00410

Norway YES!

youtu.be/Ux_I3lFLMEw

Like looking into a mirror. You better sort your shit out Norge. Or else you are next after us.

stop please...

I'm moving to bergen soon, how bad of an idea is this?

holy shit

And most of them are from the baltics you fucking retarted mutt

>Nr 3: Somalis

We have all our brown people concentrated in Oslo and Bergen for the most part, if you go rural / rich neighborhood you can get away from them.

Many slavs and swedes settle in rural Norway, working at fish farms etc. There lives a lithuanian family above my grandmother's house, they are nice and peaceful.

Though when it rains it fucks up the gravel road, he doesn't know how to dig a ditch to keep the water from eroding away the gravel road.