youtu.be/Rgk0WBpiQWI
>BOTUS cant wait to read 3/1/18
youtu.be/w66AMGciLkU
>Marlon Bundo reads his book to fren 2/28/18
youtu.be/w1osOjW_INc
>This Week @State 3/2/18
youtu.be/kmfwE9aPMCQ
>WH Opioids Videos 3/2/18:
youtu.be/so5BNX2e1CA (US Gen Surg Adams)
youtu.be/LYcQ6mF1dZc (Eric Bolling)
youtu.be/2MP2TIqbdV0 (Fire Chief Goonan)
>Pres Trump announces tariffs 3/1/18
c-span.org/video/?441953-1/

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TEVodXzNmPM
threadreaderapp.com/thread/970403280349220865.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=TEVodXzNmPM
EEUUUUUAUAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

STOP BULLYING CANADA

Satan, gettest thou behind me

awoo or maga?

And how does anyone know I ever bought a firearm? And what happens when I lose all of my firearms in a tragic boating accident?

Why does Trump suck off communists like Xinping so much?

Going to sleep before birds start chirping, new baker needed.
awoo

We deserve it for electing such a fucking faggot government.

Is DACA dead yet? I wanna meet my lil bro and my dad, haven't seen them since I was 7. What is this Trump cuck waiting to deport them the fuck back.

For the first time in nearly 20 years, Democrats beat Republicans in early voting in the Texas primaries.

In Texas.

The blue wave is coming and no GOPer will be spared. /ptg/ will meme about how nothing can turn Texas blue, but it seems Donald Trump can.

Make Everywhere Great Again.

doggo shot by ATF

>ICE
>Reuniting families

a story you will never hear about in the media

That's depressing

Why doesn't Trump bypass Canadian steel by simply building a pipeline to transport steel from Alaska to Montana?

Not just for Canada and Mexico though. China legit has retarded practises. They subsidise their steel so it can be sold below costs and then have fucking terrible standards of product and terrible legal options to follow up.

And remember Trump has been threatening this for years now. Even while it was mocked and derided, and is right now. That just enhances his reputation and makes later negotiations easier. They're scared of him being unpredictable, even though he is anything but.

Note how he went on to straight away threaten reciprocal tariffs to any retaliation from other countries. Lot more scary given his last tariff threat just came true. Threat to leave NAFTA looks stronger now too.

IMO 6 months from now tarrifs are drastically reduced and only against china, NAFTA renegotiated (included clauses to prevent current Chinese practises) and China cleans their shit up (Starts enforcing steel quality standards, better legal options to prosecute those who breach contracts , anti dumping regs etc)

pol hates you, please go back to T_DONALD

>The blue wave is coming

>threadreaderapp.com/thread/970403280349220865.html
sundance/lastrefuge2 talking about trade and economy. he also used a Goebbels quote lmao

if you've bought it from a licensed dealer they might "accidentally" forget to shred the paperwork like they're supposed to. if you bought it on the private market, better hope you didn't organize the sale over electronic media because everything gets aggregated for later search.

Yeah, you guys really don't have the best negotiator in charge at this time. Actually Canada has the worst person possible. This raking is going to really hurt. Bad.

RIP america I guess, good for you.

It is, if they don't get deported soon enough, I'm gonna be the one going to the States to meet them, Drumpf won't divide my family.

Go back to Jew York City !!!!

You lose Texas like Alabama, you won't have Bannon to blame this time.

Topjej

oi wtf did we do?

alternatively you could liberate british columbia and make it a us state so alaska can be connected to the mainland

>listen you motherfuckers

Your boyfriend Sweden can't save you now you cocksucking seal bashing tranny lumberjack.

I can already see it, Senator Hernandez (D-TX)

Trump grabs guns like he grabs pussy!!!

Based 4D gun grabbing.

This

Canada needs to send the master negotiator Trudeau somewhere far, far away.

My take is that chinks are using you as a hub as well.
Some three trillion dollars went missing in Australia, US, Canada, NZ and the Netherlands, since this can't happen it might be something their party in China decided to do.

We need those plastic and aluminum recycling machines here that give you a little change back, you would be surprised how many penny hoarder their are.

I don't think there is much to be done if a person actively tries to subvert the system i've tried to set up

Ripped us off in trade like everyone else does, petrol huffer.

>low energy shills spout concerned BS that has been debunked 25 times already
lol he broke our slaves, time to get some pussyhats, little slaves

I just muted it so I have no idea what Jimmy Kimmel said. And I am glad. I did not watch and did not hear the Oscars this year.

>What is an emergency

We tell Trump we want a bilateral trade deal that works for both countries and brings us closer to the US and further away from China.

If a deal was framed around that, and communicated bluntly to Trump he would endorse it fully as long as it followed the prescription.

I have little doubt that it would literally be that simple.

>Actually photoshopping Trump into Paul Ryan's body

Who did this?

Well if I bought it from an FFL it won't matter if the FFL themselves shredded the paperwork or not, the call was made to the Feds for the 4473 anyway and it is almost guaranteed they keep those records even if they say they don't. As far as online places like Gunbroker or Armslist, they's probably a honeypot as well so that probably doesn't matter either.
But if I buy a pistol from my buddy one day just randomly...
Not to mention the tragic boating accidents previously mentioned...

>162827460
Stale meme brah.

There were oscars?
I was checking the Italy election and fell asleep.

TIME TO FUCK OFF ANIME SOYBOY DRUMPFF DICKK LICKIN SON OF A BITTCH AUTISSTIC FFAGGOT

>Dem turnout higher than in 2016

Typical illegal shit that they are doing

WHEN IS DACA GETTING BTFO

Well if it happens then it proves once and for all people do not care when the country collapses. Rome will burn again.

>Some three trillion dollars went missing in Australia, US, Canada, NZ and the Netherlands, since this can't happen it might be something their party in China decided to do.
what?

If we send him to south africa will he go and dance with the oppressed minorities there?

Show the face of Owen Benjamin when he wakes up and remembers what he tweeted last night.

Because maybe you should be sceptical of how they define 'poses a threat' and remember that it's the fucking government who will decide.

I'm fine with their line of thinking, on face value, but the definitions used in such a law would need to be VERY, VERY specific, vetted by the public, and the law itself would need to be waterfucking tight to prevent it being '''interpreted'''' differently.

>15 largest Texas counties

Money moved from China to these countries some 5 years ago through money laundering... 3 trillion is a lot of money.

>no more daddy posting

just tell ice where they are, they can be found mexibro.

I've been a long-time Trump supporter, but now I just don't know. I predict Trump's going to lose many foreign supporters because of his economical bullying.

thank fucking god
Nepotism is retarded

I can't imagine any greater shame than being represented by Trudeau, nor can I imagine any worse agent to fight for my interests than le syrupean Indian dancing man

Heh sorry goy

When communist countries instituted gun control one of the ways they'd do it was by administering psychological tests to anyone who wanted to buy a gun. And it basically resulted in "why do you want a gun? You must be crazy."

just a bit of banter m8

He’s gonna take your guns in 2019 after the blue wave. Trump is our goy.

MADLAD IS HIS CITY
AND HE ALWAYS STAY LITTY

If they legally aren't supposed to keep the records they would never be able to use them to legally take your guns. I haven't used armslist but isn't it basically craigslist for guns? There is no way to know for sure if the transaction went forward.

Fred can't read.

I'm still confused on the system you've tried to set up. You want mandatory mental health screenings for firearms owners every 2 years?
Who regulates it?
Who enforces it?
Who even knows if I own a firearm at all? The government sure doesn't. I could own 1000 AR-15 assault rifle death machines, 1000 semi automatic concealable pistol execution tools, and a few .50 caliber anti material sniper rifles and no one would know. You don't have to actively subvert the system. It's just that no one knows and there is no way to implement it.

noooooooooo...

I don't like Ivanka but give her more credit than that

>DADDY DADDY DON'T FIRE MEEEEEEE

>couldn't even confront his own daughter

Pathetic

Trump is a cunt who is shitting all over our alliance.

I've been saying it for a long time, but it's time for Australia to cast aside childish things like believing the US is our friend. We're a foreign military base for them. I say we should rip up the alliance, kick them out, and form a loose but strong coalition of South East Asian states (ideally with India involved as well) to present a united front against China and, to a lesser extent, the US.

We've spend decades accepting every single piece of shitty behind the border Americanising legislation that they've imposed on us and in the end we get nothing.

Fucking yanks.

>up only by 15k 2 years ago
>reps didn’t bother coming out to vote

fuck you drumpf sons of bitches

It's either us or letting Chang eat your dog.

The tariffs have to apply to all nations, otherwise any nation can just be an proxy point for foreign steel and aluminium.

Trump was pissed because our PM made a deal with the outgoing president to ship refugees to the US.

Be angry at our government, not theirs.

Daca is dead and the best part Ice gets the addresses of those who failed to renew which was most of them kek (pic related)

kys faggots. You're just opening your assholes to china like a bunch of lapdogs.

Get good negotiators and compete. That's the point. You thought "America first" was just a meme?

>implying fuckin 'murrica gives a fuck about foreigners.

>trying to oust Jared and Ivanka
So who will Trump have left to throw under the bus when Mueller comes calling? Donnie Jr.?