youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c3Qhx2ON8RE
infowars.com/italys-2018-rigged-elections/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Show us the tears. I need to get hard.

Quick rundown?

5star allied with whom?

Movement Meme Star is pro fags and their mayor of Rome on record has allowed thousands of refugees to pour in.

Italy is such a joke that a party started a few years ago by a mop headed "comedian" got the most votes.
Its the only funny comedy Beppe has ever done

So is italy finally safe to visit?

Let's wait for the coalition to actually happen first

>Beppe
>Pepe

Confirmed, praise the frog.

>Checking your favorite Vietnamese whittling site for Italian politics

His owners are laughing in Moscow.

>thinking meme star has anything to do with based russia

>muh based Russia

KYS

youtube.com/watch?v=c3Qhx2ON8RE

Either a nazi LARPer or butthurt belter detected.

>ius soli
>4th reich
Choose one. You can't be the 4th reich while you're allowing niggers to become citizens of your country.

Even if the M5S is a joke, I still believe this is a good result for Italy overall.
Anger, dissent, disillusionment, complete lack of faith in the current political establishment. This is the sentiment that is fueling M5S's success.
And even if, for now, it's misguided and channeled into what is essentially a controlled opposition party, it's still present and it's not going away anytime soon. We just need someone else to capitalize on it.
Salvini tried, but his party carries too much baggage.

PD or Forza Italia

Found this in another thread, better repost to profile the 5 Stars better.

yeah as russian i can say that its true.
unlike western countries we have NOT A SINGLE PARTY who are even slightly agaisnt of what is happening.

no geert wielders or le pen or anybody like that.
like it or not truth is.... russia is as cucked as sweden or germany.

Fucking hell, it's worse than I remembered it.
Seriously fuck M5S and all the inbred cucks who voted them.

This is the second time in a row

Salvini ruled out M5S coalition already. It will be an unstable centre right minority government

No one, because it would compromise the whole idea of their movement

>Party with most votes is controlled by a clown
You can't make this shit up

Mattarella is a commie he will choose M5S

Get a DNS adblocker or root your phone and get Adaway. Or Firefox with Ublock for browsing.

^This

Nothing bad tho

Aren't those guys far left?

>M5S
>Promise free gibs to every citizen
>Entire south votes for you

More like soviet union 2.0

>"nazi LARPer"
>meme flag
Spotting Redditors 101

Excellent, shoot down the migrant boats

Ideas are BULLETPROOF Mr. Renzi!

if i got it correctly the free gibs are a minimum wage up to 3 tries at finding a job, without possibility to go back to gibs after.
It's not a permanent free gibs from the government.

If youre biggest complaint is holocaust shit, then you are undoubtedly some edgy newfag nazi LARPer

>northern jewy "right wing seccessionist" party talked shit on southern italy
>thinks they are going to win
>surprised when they don't
>jews from the north crying and don't realize shitting on over 50% of your country was never a winning strategy
>south laughs at the low t low iq jews up north and drinks vino and eat pizza today

yup

imagine if he hadn't shit on the south lmao what a dumbfuck and the northerners that cheered that language on are fucking stupid jews too

The real question is will the M5s do a coalition with anybody. If not then the based Forza Italia will win.

just give them back their thousand year old treasuries the northern jews stole from them in 1861 and then you can stfu

you won't because you're a jew

the north is a jew arguing from an invalid ill-gained position

give them their money and life back you kikes

bullshit, she actually kicked "refugees" from abusively occupied houses

shadilay movimento

as long as romans start torching nigz and a-rab immigrant freegibs centers then nothing else matters

the only thing that matters is throwing the jew down the well and removing shitskin nigz

>get free gibs
>never try to find job
>free gibs forever
>profit

holy shit the worst camorra ruled street in Naples is safer then the safest place in the US

Did Italy show it's based in this election?

Nobody. They want to make their own government, and also want the other parties to vote for their proposal without giving anything in return, because "we wuz biggest party"

I can't fucking understand how any native people are okay with this

>imagine if he hadn't shit on the south
Imagine if the role of the right-wing identitarian party was taken by the most natural candidate, Brother of Italy, instead of a former secessionist party who inimicated half of the country for more than 20 years.

But they need 40% of the votes to make their own goverment right?
So if a right wing coalition is formed, and they get 40% they form the goverment?

Actually I am from the south and just noticed that my uncle (ultrafascist) was candidated in the regional group with Salvini ahahahah
He's saying "South Italy should vote for Salvini cause we have a big heart like him"

CIAO TERONE SALUTAMI IL VESUVIO

>Center-Right
>Literally the Merkel of Italy
TOTALLY RIGHTWING 4th REICH Goyim

>"we"
Damn, I feel bad for your uncle, he still believes in that rotten shit place called South Italy.
Bless him

this. Meme star are liberal as they come, holy shit. They're pro fags and the two cities they've ran they have filled with refugees.

Five Star (correctly) believes that Italy is too much of a corrupt shithole to continue as it has for the last many many years. They don't have a solution to the problem, but my guess would be that they're for EU federalization, in the hopes that Italy can be fixed by their future German overlords.

This meme is just pathetic at this point.

>All this people that don't know grillo

glad I studied Latin, otherwise I would have zero understanding of that.

>te futues, 5S

Does grillo even have any shred of influence over m5s at all anymore

unbased putin

Sounds like the usa

holy shit and I thought the niggers here were retarded

saved this

To add to that: for the best of both our nations, I request you stop romanticizing Russia this instant, my dear reader. This small act most certainly will help our people, as there is no worse enemy to freedom than de-criminalization, and legitimization, of the petty dictators.

again. that cannot happen. you need to report 3 tries at finding a job. If you do not report OR you reach the 3rd failure at gaining employment you will lose gibs. You cannot get free gibs permanently

Actually, our biggest complaint is that 17% of our population survive behind the poverty line, and ~7% more live in poverty. The remaining 75% have a salary of just $423, despite the fact that "Putin has gotten us out of the horrible 90's", and we're extremely rich in gas, oil, and metals.
Also, it's been just 2 weeks since last corruption/embezzlement scandal, and we're eagerly awaiting another one, any minute now. Although you won't hear that on the news, because all TV station are state-owned, and only rotate propaganda, which has effectively killed political life in Russia.
Well, you get the idea, right?

So can Berlusconi just dissolve FI and fold it into Lega now? Mattarella would have to go to them over M5S then, right?

Being a superpower ain't free.

more salt than in a salt mine

Enjoy. It's good to know that 35,000,000 are not starving for nothing.

Congrats faggits

The only alternatives are being a fucking chink or being a nigger.

Or just use clover and avoid all the bloat entirely.

BEING one, indeed, sounds quite horrible; however, we do get to FEEL like Negroes - thanks to the distinct look of our architecture and health care services.

According to my stereotypes, Russians live in commieblocks. Cheap but sturdy apartment complexes made with efficiency rather than luxury in mind. Niggers live in, similarly mass produced, suburb houses which at some point was meant for the white american, but has long since turned into a run down neighborhood, because niggers can't into maintenance.
Nigs have more personal space, since they live in houses and not apartments, but they are worse at community-building and "being smart" in general. Not implying that the common gopnik is good at these things, just better.

who is hitler in this allegory?

>russia makes holocaust denial illegal
that's such a dumb headline, the law was about disrespecting the red army, who are revered in russia as gods

Our next prime minister

>people still pretend that Di Maio will be leader of anything

They lost,just because they got more votes compared to any single party doesn't mean shit.

It's up to Mattarella, and you fettucinis tell me that he would favor M5S

He cannot favor M5S to the point of giving them more power than the center-right.
At worse he will form a technical government with some EU shill at the top.

I mean, he could tell them to form government with PD, correct? And di Maio is trying to push M5S leftward, correct? The party as a whole seems dumb enough to take that deal

Another kike at the top and he is impeached for real.

infowars.com/italys-2018-rigged-elections/

>The remaining 75% have a salary of just $423,
I hate retards like you. You need to look at the purchasing power. 400$ in Russia is not the same as 400$ even in fucking Baltic states, because a lot of stuff is more expensive, especially fuel, heating, electricity and some other goods and services.
In Lithuania, if you do not work, they will automatically take around 35 euros (or more) from your bank account every month. Remember how there were protests in Belarus for something like this? This shit gets passed here easily.

>and we're extremely rich in gas, oil, and metals.
Norway sells as much gas to Germany as Russia.
US produces as much oil as Russia.
What you need to do is to stop fucking crying for neetbux and make decent products that are wanted in the world.

>Although you won't hear that on the news, because all TV station are state-owned
RBC, Dozhd, RTVi, Euronews Russian just some of those that I know. Fuck off, shill.

Russians meddling does exist. Google or Wiki "Avaaz" They've got russian bot nets like no tomorrow.

>BEPPE

bullshit. ur just a penis

I thought the 5 Star Movement were lefties?

They're "anti-establishment" and thus not a part of the left coalition.

They mostly are,the fact that they supported ius soli should already tell you that.

literally three jewtube shills
you sure convinced me with these hot opinions memeflag

I know nothing of Italian politics I'm afraid.

How lefty are they exactly? Are they pro-immigration libtards?

who cares it's italy they carry no influence

what a smart move to ally with berlusconi instead
burgers out, your 56% is showing

>in coming sanctions on shitaly

can't wait until your backwater shithole becomes even more shit

FUCK ITALY!

>says the guy from a country that voted to exit the EU while still keeping the same shit liberal mentality about immigration

What was the point of that?

They're refuse the Left-Right system, they also refuse to be called "party" but instead they call themselves "movement". They're against the mass immigration, they just don't use the same propaganda used by Lega.

Holy shit. I hope at least you guys manage to slay the Soros.