This is the sequel you waited years for

This is the sequel you waited years for.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BZrjz1ORCVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

About to binge the whole season. What am I in for?

Disappointment.
You could come in with no expectations at all and still be disappointed with this piece of crap.

Lads
Just watched the thing and I'm unironically crying because of how it shit and how it retroactively ruined the franchise
Anyone else?

Sup Forums yearned for Hitler character for years and after they get him they hate him.

4 episodes ago I would have said go for it, now I agree with Last episodes were a trainwreck and made an average series with good animation into a shit series.

There was nothing to ruin since franchise is a mobageshit.

its not good. you get baited by cute cute nina into watching it all and regret it later for the wasted time.

don't do it

The anime franchise

Just be glad Favaro is still kind of cool

Miss me?

I love Favaro and Kaisar and Kaisar being a complete zombie retard without cognition like Rita makes me so fucking angry
I just can't stand how shit this episode was

Personally my problem is not Cheerios, except they ruined him as well making it into a saviour whose reasons are rooted deep in a mommy complex and a Gary Stu that obtains what he wants apparently just through luck and plot armor.

The problem is how utterly underwhelming the ending was, in how they retroactively ruined some important characters decisions from Genesys, how the """romance""" between Cheerios and Nina became the most important thing of the show and how fucking dumb and selfish Nina is.

She was a likable naive genki character in the beggining and I loved it and I come to hate her.

Cheerios did nothing wrong, the writer did.

Not really.

So was this worse than garo S2?

best hat
10/10 would wear

Amira
>good-natured and pure retard
Nina
>morally impossible to defend slut
Sure.

I wish we got Manaria friends instead.

BAHAMUT

IS

NOT

DEAD

>LET IT END
>LET IT END
>IT'S ALREADY ENDED

Just watched it and
IS AMIRA DEAD OR NOT GODDAMNIT

So what's Favaro planning to do with that weapon he had at the end of S1? Is this supposed to be sequel bait? Does MAPPA think that highly of this trainwreck?

>Ten years ago, when Bahamut appeared, I sacrificed the life of a girl that I promised to protect and chose this world. Nina, which will you choose?
>Him!
>the writer thought it was acceptable to compare cheeriosxnina to favaroxamira

Best character being a whore.

Is this where we exaggerate how bad the ending was?

Is Cheerios the most underrated hero of the season?

Reminder that Amira died for Nina.

Demons on suicide watch until the end.

Cheerios was the best part of this show.

Rage of Bahamut? more like rage of viewers

How prominently is my cute, undead wife featured in s2?

>make an anime about a rivalry between two guys
>put them both in the background for the sequel
>kill one of them, destroying the appeal of the show
>make it about horny irresponsible girls romancing demons and kings

How do you fuck up this hard?

Yes. And she only appeared for like 3 seconds without a single line of dialogue. I guess teh only couple allowed a happy end were the writer's Mary Sue and Gary Stu.

I remember when Kaisar got a job in the red light district.
Good times.

So wait, why did he have to kill all the demons and angels for this plan to work again? That wasn't made clear.

>Disappeared into Bahamut's head
>Bahamut's head was blown off
She's the only part that died.

THEY CAN ONLY COMMUNICATE WITH DANCE

We're reaching pottery levels that shouldn't even be possible.

>Will you sacrifice your lover to save the entire world with billions of people?
>Nina: Nah, the world can burn, I need some dick
To be fair, they really nailed the selfishness of women
Too bad nothing else is believable

>Mugaro stays dead

I will be joining him now.

So you're saying S2 literally killed S1?

Remember that they had to nerf Bahamut for Dromos to work

The Gods sealed the tech away for... some reason. He was basically just making sure they were incapacitated and couldn't do it again.

I guess?

zombie couple was the only good thing about the ending.

But that's impossible

So everyone died for no reason, the king got away for no reason, sofiel and black guy are in love for no reason, the king and nina didn't die for some reason and everyone gets along for because. This is absolute shit.

I actually screamed out loud at that
How fucking self absorbed can you get?

Yes.
MY DESTINYYYYYYYYYY

youtube.com/watch?v=BZrjz1ORCVQ

Holy shit you´re right
OOISHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

>10/10 looks even as a corpse

Yeah they can go fuck themselves with the Favaro and Kaisar tease at the end. Fool me once. But it is funny how Cheetos plan is undone at the very last second and this entire characde was ultimately pointless.

She's not dead you retard, did you hear what Favaro say?

He was better off dead.

>Cheerios ruined everyone's lives FOR NOTHING
>Favaro smiles and Nina pets zombie-Kaisar fondly
>[Sad trombone]

I can't believe that the show I expected the most this year turned out to be such piece of crap. I mean they could have fixed things midway but they just keep throwing shit at it and we ended up watching a pile of turds.

Mugaro's death feels kinda strange. Like Russian's death in Bubuki Buranki. Like it's happens, but it's doesn't feel like it.

>good

He doesn't even speak, user. He just shambles everywhere. His smile and optimism, gone.

>Bahamut it's not dead.

she have plot armor.

Kaisar actually unironically died for Cheerios' sins. Jeanne and Azazel forgot about wanting to kill him.

Based Cheerios saved it.

Maybe S3 will be what S2 should've been and go back to focusing on Favaro. Kaiser will get better, like Rita did.

Cheerios dickriding

The worst part is they are planning on a third season

>That mark on his neck
WEW things got steamy with Rita

Fucking nothing changed from the end of the first show except for Kaisar being undead now. This entire show might as well not have happened and just have Kaisar turning into a zombie be to have little zombie babies with Rita in a comedy in-between special.

Just like this series. It happened, but it doesn't feel like it.

Why? Who's paying for this shit?

If sales are unable to massively trump Genesis sales even with bonuses, the writer will be getting shitcanned.

>Mugaro is a girl guys!
>Mugaro is gonna save the day guys!
How can one board be so wrong?

Lmao it doesn't matter which part of him gets blown off. Amira is fused with Bahamut's SOUL. As long as his soul returns to his body, she returns as well.

>S3 where Favaro and Kaisar keep asking Charioce for advice because he's such a standup guy
Please no, just let it fucking end

>Based leader wins again and has minimal consequences to his horrific actions
>rage by fans over ending
2017 just keeps on delivering.

As someone who cheered for Cheerios all season i'm 500% of with this ending

Remember when Mugaro was foreshadowed to turn evil and go mad with power and then he died?

LET IT END

BUT HE WAS SUPPOSED TO PAY REPARATIONS FOR SLAVERY AND RACISM

Based GaliGali was my reason to keep watching, but VS got nothing good. Fuck.

It's good to see a fucking meltdown on twitter finally.
>Kaisar husbandofag calls VS an alternate universe and is "looking forward to Bahagene S2"

Rustal was actually believable. Charioce was the writer's wet dream. Both of them are shit, but one was a gold pile of shit compared to VS which was a wet pile of shit.

Rustal wasn't a bad guy though. Like, he never was. A bit pragmatic, maybe, but never a villain.

But based McGillis died

Cygames.

>literally wasted his last words telling the king that dying is not so bad, with Rita right in front of him
I thought that was for setting up Cheerios sacrifice, but now I am just confused.

>based
>McGillis
No, he is retarded child. Who cares.

>The worst part is they are planning on a third season
I'm kind sad they never delivered on that 12 min short episode season about demon girl x human girl pairing.

Fucking kek I'm sure Mugaro is resting peacefully.

It makes me so happy that only retarded edgelords believe this

>Cygames was the villain all along
It hurts because we always knew the truth, deep down in our heart of hearts

Honestly, for all the bitching. It's thematically pretty strong. Especially the way that Nina and Cheeros ended.

>happy couple
>One can't see, the other can't speak
>literally impossible for them to be together in any real way

Weirdly enough, after seeing the finale, I can totally see them having made this season entirely so they could try and set up a franchise. They throw in the love story so they actually have a story for the season, set up the gods and demons and bring Bahamut back.

OH BOI I cant wait for season 3 to fix season 2

Cygames will redeem this with the sweaty horsepussy anime.

Don't fuck with humanity.

What the fuck is wrong with writer?

It made it sound like Kaisar knew that Charioce was gonna kill himself but literally how?

>he got away with absolutely everything

what a time to be alive

RoB is Cygames beloved pet because it's what made them big

Let's hope this disgraceful woman is never allowed to write anything for the games.

>Virgin Soul flops
>Altair flops
>Kakeguri flops
>New GARO looks like shit

Is Mappa back to flopville after their once in a lifetime success with yaoi on ice?

> Nina stfu forever
Good stuff.

I was expecting at least one of them to die. Didn't particularly care who, but I sure as fuck thought Cheerios would kick it.

What even happened to his emerald AIDS?

>Cheerios
>based
Degenerates like you belong on a cross