Why are Japanese memeing about Laputa on twitter to the point that it's trending now...

Why are Japanese memeing about Laputa on twitter to the point that it's trending now? Please don't tell me it's getting remade too. Miyazaki thread I guess, but someone answer my fucking question first.

It's on tv in japan

nips love their laputa

Damn that was a good movie. The ancient city taken over by nature, with all the weird ancient artifacts, was pleasant as fuck,

La puta

I rewatched it like 2 days ago too, maybe its Laputa season or something.
Still muh environmentalism is p lame.

That's so special? I thought Miyazaki movies would be re-run non stop on one of their cable or satellite channels. Or they could just watch the bluray whenever they want you know.

Is this a Made in Abyss spinoff?

TV runs of anime movies usually get them trending on Twitter. I remember Summer Wars trending not too long ago.

>Still muh environmentalism is p lame.
But it isn't.

Stop shitposting Miyazaki

Laputa is the perfect adventure film. Maybe get some taste.

it's a fan favorite

No.

How the fuck do you get Laputa from Raputa?
It triggers me!!!!

This better be bait.

How the fuck do you get Raputa from Rapyuta, retard?

I never watched this anime How the fuck was I supposed to know that that was a ュ and not ユ
Explain it to me like I'm five years old

>I never watched this anime How the fuck was I supposed to know that that was a ュ and not ユ
By not being fucking blind.

>Explain it to me like I'm five years old
Laputa came first.

Anime Jesus. I rushed my eyes. It's not like im Hitler

>Explain it to me like I'm five years old
It's like you're not even trying to hide how new you are. Go back to where you came from.

Why did Miyazaki name a movie The Whore?

came from otaku container
Where the fuck am I suppose to go?

Memeing, you say?

Being re-aired on TV. I think next week is Howl.

it was ok i guess

Seems in manga or any light novel, if you ever get a scene where someone is looking down on people from a distance, "Look! The people are like garbage!" is always referenced

I don't know, but several minutes of today's big FF14 developer livestream was devoted to the producer and director reenacting scenes from it for whatever the fuck reason, so clearly something is up.

After a drunken night with your mom.

Don't the nips all simultaneously tweet the same lines from the movie, like a spell to seal laputa or something (haven't seen this movie in years) it's a huge movie over there.

>like a spell to seal laputa
made me chuckle

Yeah. They've overloaded twitter a few times when Laputa aired on TV in a good timeslot.