inquiry.bunka.go.jp/SelectInquiries.aspx
notatsukinotanoshi.tk
youtube.com/watch?v=6UHFHT1WhPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pls rember that wen u feel no good or lonel
never forget ttimes wit frens

wen day is scary alway rember tanshi day

> Waa~ai! Tanoshii~!
I just rewatched that scene and it plastered a wide grin to my face. For all its jank, this show is adorable

Otters are Tanoshi incarnated.

Kemono Friends made me visit my local zoo for the first time in 12 years, the exhibition I loved the most was the Otter habitat.

I don't think Otter's character nailed down quite how funny these little guys look in real life.
It's like they have a monkey face.

I like you

I haven't actually visited a Zoo since watching the show, unfortunately. Though I've found myself slightly more interested in animals. It's nice that KF has a bunch of more obscure species on display. Bearded Vulture look really cool, both the actual animal and the Friend.

Does anybody know what the voice actors are doing now?

According to my zoo, river otters are such efficient predators that they end up with a shitload of free time. So they spend all their free time just playing and the activity helps keep them warm in northern climates.

Trying to keep their jobs.

Doing well I hope

It's the cute-girl artstyle's limitations rearing it's head, unfortunately. Things like the animal's facial features, excepting particularly striking ones like Shoebill's and Tibetan Sandfox's, end up not being transferred to the friend as notable. It's the reason why Orangutan doesn't have an Orangutan face.

That said, Otter have adorable faces, and Mine or Tatsuki definitely could have transferred that to the character, even if it looked like she had a cat smile.

>S2 eventually comes out
>they don't keep WELCOME TO YOUKOSO JAPARI PARK for the opening

Kemono friends is fucking dead, you can stop posting any time soon.

I hope the promise of success prior would make KDKW reconsider. They probably contacted many places for products and events and basically promise a guaranteed huge return to those investors. If you tell someone they'll get 50grand in a week they'd blow their money out in days. Now that they've done it KDKW will look untrustworthy for any future opportunities they promote

The Kadokawa CEO can just personally bring Tatsuki back and become a national hero. Nips are so bad at PR.

So is gdgd fairies, but I'd still make threads about that if more than 10 people watched it.

YAKUZA FRIENDS comin soon

No

I wonder what do their boyfriends think of their new popularity!

Reminder that it's okay to lewd friends now.

This. If they actually want to uphold their samurai ancestor's HONOURABU discipline, they'd return Tatsuki to his rightful place and tell the ones who fired him to commit sudoku.

Even samurais would defend the Kemonos. For the unification of Japari Park!

Pride is one of their massive downfalls. They can't admit they fucked up. I.E WW2

Believe in Tatsuki

Not even in these dark times

I'll pass. Instead I'll just /an/ post just to get my mind off of all the bad news.

it's still a bit unclear to me why tatsuki got fired

do we know the reasoning yet?

He was secretly found out to be a gook. That's why he's good at telling stories with cgi, no matter how bad it looks.

Almost certainly a inability to agree on rights between Kadokawa and Yaoyorozu.

The information about this and what the Japanese want us to do is spread out across threads from the last four days and it's getting hard to find anything, so I've started to collect it here. If people want anything adding then tell me. pastebin.com/rGyiiTan

The last few threads have been full of people saying it's time to give up, but remember that it's only been 4 days. 4 days is nothing for this kind of incident and the main company hasn't given a statement, only the Kemono Friends Twitter account and seiyuus have and the best thing KADOKAWA can do is to wait in silence for people to get depressed and give up while shills and bots demoralise people. At least half of the people posting must just be depressed, but you can guarantee that some of them are trying to drag people down so that they give up. Ignore posters that say 'it's all over' and 'there's nothing we can do against a huge corporation' and just keep chipping away. Even if we can't get Kemono Friends back we can at least make KADOKAWA afraid of pulling a stunt like this again.

Most importantly, Bunshun news company is reporting about this incident on October 7th bunshun.jp/articles/-/4325. They're a disreputable group who have been sued for slander in the past. If they do a hit piece on Tatsuki using 'anonymous sources' or even worse open sources from KADOKAWA then it could be all over for his career. We need to protect Tatsuki and his future and pay him back for all the happiness he's bought us until now. Let him see that all the effort he put into everything until now wasn't in vain and that the world is on his side from East to West. KADOKAWA used the seiyuus as human shields by holding their careers and futures hostage, so let's counter their vile move by acting as shields for Tatsuki so that he has a future no matter what happens. This may be the make or break point, so email them and let them know that they won't get away with attacking him. bunshun.co.jp/feedback/

Too good for kadokawa.

why is it silver when its mostly black?

was there ever any other reason to come to these threads?

Also, Tatsuki worked nonstop for 500 days on something which he never thought would succeed, which everyone laughed at and called the failure of the year for the first 3 weeks it aired. Are you really going to give up after less than 5 days when the pressure everyone has put on KADOKAWA in this short time has damaged Nico Douga so severely the Japanese think it'll be dead before 2018 ends, made them call an emergency meeting for next week before their shareholders meeting, has had it's sponsors come out and contradict their bullshit publicly and has now made GOODSMILE company change their usual policy to allow cancellations of preordered Kemono Friends merchandise due to this incident? People can get burnt out if they rely purely on rage to keep them going, a lot of us have just been obsessively hitting refresh on Sup Forums threads for a while waiting for news which comes once a day. It seems like it's been longer than it really has because it's consumed our complete attention, but it hasn't even been a week yet. If everyone lets determination fuel them instead of rage and takes just five minutes a day to send template emails to KADOKAWA, the ACA and KADOKAWA's big sponsors like Nissan then the pressure will keep up and the company itself will have no choice but to make a public response instead of getting their seiyuus to do their dirty work for them.

And don't get dispirited by the threads slowing down, that's only natural given the lack of news and people having had their visceral reactions already. People still care, they just don't know what to do. Use the time you were spending reading angry posts to do what Japan and others are asking us to do and send those emails instead. You've got nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Winter coat.

Yes. We can still do this, we can still make a difference

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bungeishunjū

>They're a disreputable group who have been sued for slander in the past
I don't know, man. I don't know the history of this corporation or the lawsuits it might have been involved in, but I do know what the Akutagawa Prize is and who Kan Kikuchi was, and I'm not certain it's the disreputable hack organization that you say it is.

>and has now made GOODSMILE company change their usual policy to allow cancellations of preordered Kemono Friends merchandise
Is this true? Shit, that's actually a fairly big thing.

that said, regardless of everything that's happened, I still want Kaban and I'm still getting Serval's nendo

Just wait and buy them second hand.

Yes, constant pressure on them is crucial.

Link to ACA: inquiry.bunka.go.jp/SelectInquiries.aspx

Link to template mails to partners: notatsukinotanoshi.tk

>tatsuki got fired
Tatsuki is still a Yaoyorozu employee. But YYZ couldn't renew their contract with Kadokawa.

Short answer: pic related.

Long answer:
I see 3 distinct theories, from less likely to more likely in my opinion.
1. Kadokawa and YYZ couldn't agree on a new contract, because KDKW wanted to reduce their freedom in exploiting the KF IP or to meddle severly with the anime production.
2. KDKW didn't like some of the things YYZ did , like episode 12.1 or the Comiket doujinshi, and wanted to give the anime to a studio easier to control. So they got rid of them.
3. Power struggle inside KDKW. The anime division wanted to take KF from the book division. Things eventually got ugly for YYZ who used to work for the book division.

Why are some of you giving up and trying to bring others down? If we do nothing we're going to fail. If we do something and fail we will know that we did our bests and didn't give up until there was no hope left whatsoever. These events will also make big companies remember what we did together next time they want to screw with passionate creations of the little guys crafted through love and care.

Please don't just toss in the towel. Tanoshii is precious.

Servals are really handsome looking cats, actually. Would have never figured so from Friend Serval's design, but they're so lean and graceful looking. Kind of hard to match that up with the genki retard we all know from the show.

OG Serval and the Serval Alter look like that.
Our Anime Serval is something else.

Tanoshii will continue, just without Tatsuki. Enjoy Kaban's new human boyfriend who will teach her about all the pleasures of humans. While Serval watches through the window after she gets put out at night.

I'm sure we'll be able to give the fans what they want and make shoebill a main character now

Wrong, this man speaks lies.
The tanoshii will continue, just without Kemono Friends.
It WILL continue with Tatsuki, though. Believe in him.

It felt like someone violently squeezed my heart reading this. Why would you do this?

What's this friend good at?

I think there's one more theory floating around. You know how, like three weeks ago, we had one of those epic trolls come into these threads and tell us that the 3DCG anime art was so fucking awful that all Kemono Friends advertising had to use old sprites and custom art instead?

We laughed it off back then, but now it's sort of bothering me. Why aren't the anime designs the default when it comes to promotional material? We all know that the anime is 50x as popular as any other aspect of the franchise ever was. It's designs have become the face the franchise. So why does your average Serval keychain still use the old design?

I don't know whether it even makes the slightest bit of sense as a theory of rights distribution but if Kadokawa actually has to pay Yaoyorozu every time they want to use "their stuff" I could easily see Kadokawa wanting to share (seize?) those rights and Yaoyorozu balking.

This is no friend of mine.

It's ok, that's nothing but lies but THIS user speaks the truth.

Rape, literally the only use of this "friend":

Ruining everything.

Good stuff user. Thank you.

Planning their honeymoon.

Do u love tofu-san?

This guy gets it

I do not love the anxiety of our time.

I may end up looking for videos and Documentaries about Servals sooner or later. I wonder if anime how much of Serval's personality quirks are sourced from the animal, and how much of it are anime girl tropes, since Friends tend to be a mix of both.

The last doc I remember watching was about crabs on Christmas Island, though I doubt we'll be seeing any crab friends, since Mine's been avoiding insects, crustaceans, and non-mamal sea life.

>All those pics of Fennec being dominant
>Arai-san was the dominant one in real life all along.

That's because anime Serval is a serval kitten that got turned into a friend.
She's goofy and dumb.

do you suko tofu-san?

kukoke?

tofu-san suko?

being greedy and destroying dreams.

What should I do?

Love Mr tofu

We dont like To-fu san

you should suko tofu-san right now

Our Serval is only a kitten

くこは罠

I'm and confirmed safety

I want ezo chan to jerk me off!

i want to touch fluffy tail

No.

Took me a while to find this picture. Here's a photo of Kadokawa's C92 booth. Why are they using the game sprite here? Good Smile Company was using the anime art, and I think some of the other booths were too. Maybe I'm reading way too much tofu into a simple art decision but in times like these one can't help but wonder.

>all these cute friends you want to bring home and take care
>can't because you'd eventually get killed by most of them
Real life is harsh.

Will mine and tatuki ever work together again ?

Keeping exotic animals is bad for you and bad for them. Just visit them at the zoo. Yeah, they're not perfect either, but unless you're a closet multi-millionaire (buy Kemono Friends IP plz thx), they'll be better than anything you're able to do.

>yfw Season 2 will be Kemono Schoolgirls for some utterly retarded reason.

CHU-CHO-CHE?

>can't find any Silver Fox keychains or stickers on From Japan

and?
anime series never keep the same op for s2

KU KO ?

I would have been baited in hook line and sinker by Side Story: Japari High, but not like this.

buy ezo chan's and paint silver on it!

KUKO

> Used to seeing cute and friendly depictions of Hippos in cartoons and storybooks.
> Find out they're angry murder horses
> Watch Kemono Friends, with a friendly, cute, and doting Hippo.
They can't fool me again, user!

I don't have a problem with continuing to make a concerted effort to put pressure on Kadokawa and the other committee members but nobody got into Kemono Friends to fill themselves with negativity and hate, if anything its appeal was as an escape from that kind of thing, yet that kind of thing is exactly what these threads often are full of now.

These threads used to be filled with people having mostly polite fun, and sometimes there was even thoughtful discussion besides the occasional troll that was mostly dealt with well. Now it is often filled with trolls, people taking their bait, hate, negativity and low quality shitposts and then ontop of that well meaning people repeating misinformation and then getting into arguments about it.

Admittedly this thread is looking much better though now the "happening" level has come down and some people got bored. So maybe it will just pass with time.

Is this an invitation to post schoolgirl Friends?

do you suko tofu-san?

>be rich as fuck south american druglord
>buy yourself some hippos because why not
>be killed and your estate falls into ruins
>hippos break out and overrun the countryside
>laugh from beyond the grave

youtube.com/watch?v=6UHFHT1WhPc

>"A new sensei is coming today"
>they make you think its going to be kaban
>it winds up being a male self-insert who all the friends want to fuck