Astra Lost in Space

Dumping chapter 41 & 42

Neat, planning on uploading to madokami?

I did that first.

Chapter 42

Thank you.

That was the last page btw.

Perhaps we can become lost in space too once day with our big titted waifu.

I was kinda hoping that the killer would have been Aries, who turns out to be a robot who thinks she was a real human instead, instead of Charce.

Yeah, we don't know anythign about Aries yet.

Well, it probably will turn out to be that she's Charce's girlfriend from way back then who lost her memory and developed super-eidetic memory from hearing all the crap that he told her while she was unconscious.

But still kinda hope for some unpredictable twist like that she's a robot after all.

Is this fun, I just googled and I found it has the same author as sket dance which was a pretty fun read.

Yeah, the manga's been nice so far.

Then I'll give it a read

>They clones

Whoops. Guess I missed a lot of shit in the 3 chapters I didn't read.

Yeah it's been one reveal after another.

To be honest, I don't think there were enough hints for that. I don't mind the reveal we got, because at least it makes sense.

I was more hoping for Aries being the killer because I suspected that it would turn out to be king clone (which I'm sure does not come to anyone's surprise either), simply because of the tropes associated with it.

Aries would have been too obvious, given her memory and how little we know about her save for her ordinary introduction. It's kind of like how AssClass had its heroine be the generic kind girl until the third act.

Actually, it would not have been obvious at all, since she's narrating the events in the first chapters too happily.

This is great for everyone who isn't in the united states and thus can't read the viz edition, thanks.

yes i think she is his childhood friend clone and she cant be robot

>Excellent MC
>Interesting story
>Even the art is getting top tier

This is what i call bringing the A game.