Huh so that swap is sure getting drained right Sup Forumsros?

huh so that swap is sure getting drained right Sup Forumsros?

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/news/united-states/21732561-deportation-has-also-become-considerably-more-random-donald-trump-deporting-fewer-people
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Remember when your buddies said
>"THE WHITE HOUSE IS IN CHAOS!! TRUMP RUSHED STEEL TARIFFS ANOUNCEMENT!!!"
Well now you know why.
The secret got out so he had to rush it through before other people starting cluing in too.

And Trump just appointed a lawyer for Dow chemicals to a top position in the EPA.

The revolving door is still in operation

>the secret got out
suuuuure

it is called
Trump helped his cronies make a few billion.

Always the same.

le drumpf is literally putin now
are you guys happy? not only the swamp isn't drained, you put a fucking shrek in it

Well you can't have it both ways bucko; either the whitehouse was in chaos and Trump rushes the tariff announcement because the announcement was compromised ~OR~ Trump tipped this guy off (for gods know what reason you'll come up with) and the White House isn't in chaos and the steel tariffs announcement went ahead exactly as planned.

Which is it?

Then why did he rush the tariffs announcement?

> (((Carl Icahn)))
> Trump's very first and biggest endorser

Sup Forums is a joke

>Trump tipped this guy off (for gods know what reason you'll come up with)

as if there is a need for a reason for Trump to do things lmfao

>its just a little bit of inside trading bro no biggie

also, his own WH was caught by surprise with the tariff announcement yet this ONE guy knew about it. Funny how that works

I unironically believe insider trading should not be illegal, the reason for this? It causes the pricing in of news in a stock or asset giving a truer reflection of the assets value to the speculator.

Because if he does not, the opposition will make sure his shit stalls, the same way they have been doing countering everything he proposes...DACA for example.

>no argument
>reddit

Always the same...
Go play with your toys, the adults are having a discussion.

There is literally nothing thing wrong with insider trading

>Entire govt controlled by his own party
>Still can't get shit done
huh it's almost as this "stalling" you speak of is due to his retardness re: any form of governing and compromise, and instead his bullshit ART OF DUH DEAL larping doesn't work IRL

just a thought tho

he's just helping his friends... BASED!
fucking lol

I'm sure you would've said the same thing if Obama told his Jew friends a few insider trips so they could dump their stocks

Or even if Obama had talked openly about getting rid of due process when "mentally ill" people, or suggested the US should look into "Presidents for Life"

>his party
you're pretty dumb

What in the actual fuck are you talking about?
that makes no sense at all. Insider information is a way to pump and dump a given stock, giving only a small number of people a chance to make money while smaller investors end up losing their money. It makes the prices of a stock less reliable and permits the nefarious cuts to create artificial stock prices, over evaluating a given company/stock.

This. I firmly believe this.

Idgaf the guy is clearly a conman, the GOP claimed him, he ran with the GOP, and he won the GOP nomination by their own rules
>no true scotsman

Isn't this a move Trump has been talking about for years? This isn't some shock decision.

I personally think that Trump is a buffoon. He speaks and writes like a highschool drop out. e is 100% a puppet BUT even with his party in control, there are sneaky ways to make shit complicated.

But emperor trump will soon end due process and will be able to just push anything (((they))) want into law.

>also, his own WH was caught by surprise with the tariff announcement yet this ONE guy knew about it. Funny how that works

Do you even apply logic to the things you say?
If his own WH was caught by surprise that would tell you he was trying to keep a tight lid on it.
If he rushed it through, which is what all your (((reliable news media))) sources are claiming, that means the lid came off unintentionally.

>as if there is a need for a reason for Trump to do things lmfao
>le drumpf is stupid meme
How do you get out of bed each morning knowing that a man, who you consider to be stupid, is 100x more successful in life than you?

>totally a coincidence guise
Sup Forums is actually this retarded

kek based poland

he "rushed through" through a fucking tweet, you trump asslicker. there was absolutely no formal WH memo, no meeting planned, no talking points at all

Yet his friend gets a "tip", dumps his stock, and here you are, defending corruption because LA LA LA DRUMPF ISN'T CORRUPTED THERE HAS TO BE ANOTHER REASON

pathetic

>let me conveniently ignore the opposition within the party because it suits me
ok

>he "rushed through" through a fucking tweet, you trump asslicker. there was absolutely no formal WH memo, no meeting planned, no talking points at all

Ask yourself why? Apply logic for once in your entire life.

Fuck Canadians

>a MINORITY opposition party
>OMG WHY IS THE OPPOSITION PARTY BEING OPPOSED TO US

l

You are such a fucking loser.

Trump tipped him off because he a big fat evil meanie who likes doing bad things just to show off his white male privilege.

Why?
to surprise the opposition maybe?

retarded emu fucker

>MUH 4D CHESS
because he is a senile idiot, and despite all your fantasies, there is no master plan at work, just a petulant child who doesn't even understand the concept of "trade surplus" and isn't even aware that Chyna ins't on USA"s top list of steel trading partners?

but do go ahead and make up your own fanfiction about trump's stupidity. oh and it doesn't matter, your president's cronies making money off the govt and here you sit, making excuses for it

Or because he’s wanted to suck Carl’s dick even since before his failed presidency and this was his way of getting in his good graces. You won’t read any of that or do your own research you’ll just spout online propaganda that makes you feel “intellectual” when in reality you are a fucking brainlet who voted for a con man. COAL AND STEEL IS COMING BACK ANY DAY NOW.

Yeah you've got nothing dickhead.

Logic would tell you (if you had any) that the leak was unintentional and unwanted and that's EXACTLY WHY Trump rushed through with the announcement.

>calling someone a loser
>on Sup Forums Sup Forums
Compelling argument friend.

>can't get shit done
>killed TPP
>killed DACA
>passed tax bill
>passed military budget
>banned muslims
>record number of deportations
Die in a fire leaf

Trump is a shitty president and there’s nothing you can say that can prove otherwise.

>Icahn’s role was novel. He would be an adviser with a formal title, but he would not receive a salary, and he would not be required to divest himself of any of his holdings, or to make any disclosures about potential conflicts of interest. “Carl Icahn will be advising the President in his individual capacity,” Trump’s transition team asserted.

>In the months after the election, the stock price of CVR, Icahn’s refiner, nearly doubled — a surge that is difficult to explain without acknowledging the appointment of the company’s lead shareholder to a White House position. The rally meant a personal benefit for Icahn, at least on paper, of half a billion dollars. There was an expectation in the market — an expectation created, in part, by Icahn’s own remarks — that, with Trump in the White House and Icahn playing consigliere, the rules were about to change, and not just at the E.P.A. Icahn’s empire ranges across many economic sectors, from energy to pharmaceuticals to auto supplies to mining, and all of them are governed by the types of regulations about which he would now potentially be advising Trump.

How do you deal with the idea that a "senile idiot" singlehandedly won the office for the most powerful country on the planet?
If he's so stupid how come you aren't President?

Not realizing all this diminishes america’s Power in the world.

Take your NRA approved gun and kill yourself.

Really? Insider trading with publicly available information?

Why the fuck am i posting in a sage thread.

He believes the trump propaganda.

I bet you would’ve subscribed to a Trump University. We’re your parents drug users?

That's a less compelling argument than the last one you didn't make.

Now's the time to buy stock in us steel, after the initial fall it's gonna boom

>his own party
we are reaching peak leafposting

Doofus alert.

Read an Econ book first before you believe zerohedge again.

>ad hominem ad hominem ad hominem

Not an argument.

now we have reached peak leaf right there

>>killed TPP
wow such accomplishment
>>killed DACA
not dead
>>passed tax bill
7 Trillion deficit in 10 years, his billionaire friends even richer. But hey, at least you got an extra $20 a week
>>passed military budget
wow such accomplishment
>>banned muslims
lmao made it slightly harder for Muslims to travel.
>>record number of deportations
even Obama had more deportations

economist.com/news/united-states/21732561-deportation-has-also-become-considerably-more-random-donald-trump-deporting-fewer-people

Who let this retard use the Internet today?

Has trump divided the country or unified it? To me it looks like every major person in his cabinet “all the best people” have been fired and are currently under investigation. It also looks like he’s managed to create acceleratedd inflation in the country. He also failed in responding to humanitarian disasters like Puerto Rico or Texas.

Good things he’s done
>furthered conversation on gun debate
>TPP reneg

>feeding the MIC is a good thing despite him running on more isolationist policies
all my wat

You’re right it’s an insult to your obvious lack of intelligence.

Rumors of imminent tariffs were literally in the news for days before the announcement, days before the sell-off. It's bogus.

>i-it's all a coincidence bro!
>no corrupt no corrupt SHILLARY is the corrupt

>convinces a few retarded hillbillies about MUH COAL while running against a deeply hated opponent, still loses the popular vote
>WOW MUCH GENIUS SUCH STABLE

This fat loser piece of shit is going to jail.

He’s been pleading with mueller’s Team to get immunity in the states so he can reclaim “all the work muh US govt stole”. He will die in prison if he comes back to the US. You can pass the message along to him.

the only good post in the thread and from a leaf no less. you redeem yourselves

>I unironically believe insider trading should not be illegal, the reason for this? It causes the pricing in of news in a stock or asset giving a truer reflection of the assets value to the speculator.

You are a dumb nigger. Implement this idea and watch the market liquidity fall to zero when normal people soon realise they're being ripped off by insiders and pull their savings out of stock market funds.. on the plus side maybe this would red pill people to the jews.

He sold stock in a US Steel company. Which are surging right now. The bill hasn’t even gone into effect, he just said he was gonna do it this week.

>Has trump divided the country or unified it?
Has Trump really divided the country or has the media taken what he's said and used it to divide the country?

Example:
>"Mexico aren't sending their best, they're sending their criminals, their* (possessive) rapists"
Media:
>Trump said of Mexicans "They're (they are) rapists"

I saw footage of SO many protesters who fell for the trick and were saying:
>"Trump said all mexicans are rapists"

Again you can't have it both ways, you can't catastrophize everytime Trump does or says something like "OMG THIS IS IT, TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER" then turn around and lambast HIM for diving the country.

>"oh no he's calling out my ad hominem fallacious arguments, what now?"
>"I know I'll use another ad hominem!"

10/10 posting, you should visit Sup Forums more often friend.

You really are dense. Do you expect people to just sit there and take it? This is the USA. If you are going put divisive policies in place people are going to attack you. Same fucking victim logician bullshit all the e celebs try to pull.

>trump calls press enemy of people
>gee we should not divide things further because obviously we should just sit here and listen to whatever wanna be autocratic bulkshit this guy wants to ruin our countrry with.

>it's easy to win the U.S elections - anyone can do it

Your world view is completely devoid from reality.

brainlet

[citation needed]

Sure they can divide things further if they want, but then to turn around and blame all the division on Trump is disingenuous - and that's my point.

>settled 25 million dollar criminal suit
>proven ties to mafia in Atlantic City
>Bankrupted most companies he started
>Racist real estate policies in. YC
>Has no real working knowledge of the economy or geo political issues
>currently lying about how much he’s worth (200 million max)
>children were almost arrested for illegal practices with his trump soho property
>panama hote literally fighting trump employees to get the fuck out and stay out
>Reality tv D-lost star

SOUNDS LIKE A PRESIDENT TO ME

:^) you know I don’t need to cite this. Look at his tweets offering “muh Seth rich evidence”

So you're saying he's not even making an ad hominem because making an ad hominem would require actually making an argument and he's not even making an argument but rather just throwing insults?

That's a cool concept but I'm fairly sure he's using that as a basis to disregard my own arguments so while he may not be making an overt argument I'm sure he feels, in his head, like he IS making an argument and winning.

Humour me - provide the citation even though you "don't have to".

Well he is the President so logic would tell you that he does indeed "sound like a President" because that's what a President sounds like because he is the President and that's what he sounds like.

Haha wow.

make all the psychological projections you want, kiddo. just remember every front has a back and you probably don't know as much about what goes on behind the scenes as youd like to think

So according to KIM.com Mueller isn't interested in investigating Seth Rich's death? That's disappointing for sure!

But what does that have to do with anything you said?

Why would he divest if the American steel market is going to be doing better? Were his investments in middle men who just needed capital to buy steel from China?

Are you talking about Kim dot Com?
The guy who was illegally arrested in New Zealand after the FBI who have no jurisdiction travelled to NZ and thought they had the power to extradite him?

And they got told no?

Very funny you say that, he's a millionaire iirc and lives very comfortably.

I don't know anything about what goes on behind the scenes, but I'm replying to a thread made by an OP who thinks he does - I'm simply applying Occam's razor.

You can't exaggerate and spin something both ways, it's either one way or the other.

You tell me, why wouldn’t mueller be interested in evidence that would be part of a current ongoing investigation. Why don’t you use your ability to be logical and out the pieces together.

>why isn't Mueller investigating Seth Rich's death

It's a good question, I think he should be, but unfortunately he isn't, instead he's on the "muh Russia" wild goose chase.

>occams razor
Ok I see now.

Hahaha

>there is no master plan at work

Trump only has one master plan: distract the media from Mueller and Russiagate, using tweets, tariffs, nuclear war, whatever

Funny in my Kim post I didn’t mention Russia. Care to share something?

I really don't understand the logic here. Is there some mutual exclusion between Trump's former adviser knowing trump will announce tariffs and the white house being in chaos?

Ding ding ding. But all these smart posters can’t be wrong?!

>distracting the media from reporting on the SLEW of evidence behind "muh Russia"

Oh wait.... has any evidence surfaced yet? Keep digging I'm sure it's there somewhere!

There is no logic when dealing with people like this. They believe they are logicians because they can x + y only equals xy but fail to understand the world around them because the world doesn’t work that way.

Kim Dotcom aka Kim Schmitz is and always has been a charlatan and a fraud. I wouldnt trust a single thing he says.

>he believes whatever is on TV is all that exists

Wow.

NO you don’t say? :^)

You mentioned Mueller not investigating Seth Rich, I pointed out Mueller is tasked with investigating "muh russia" how could that possibly be considered a leap too far?

This should be a lesson to you child. The world doesn’t work the way Stefan molyneux believes it does and I suggest you open your eyes before you lose something you truly care about.

>

rilly. if he is such billionaire why doesnt he bail poor Jared out of his 666 building he overpaid for at the peak of the property bubble? Why does poor Jared have to extort Arabs to refi his 1.4 billion debt? Daddy must really be broke as fuck and have shit credit with real banks.

Well there is a reason WHY the white house is in chaos, I've given you the most obvious answer but some in this thread would rather throw logic out the window and exaggerate in both ways - giving Trump absolutely no credit at all. Which is fine in their world view because in their world view Trump is a bumbling idiot, but that view doesn't match up with reality.

Who said he wasn’t investigating Seth Rich? He’s not interested on Kim’s “evidence”. And I thought they were separate considering everyone here screams Seth rich is the DNC leaker and not Russian hackers, or...

>what is a loan

>"it-it-it exists! It just hasn't surfaced yet!

Well then what is the media reporting on? What does Trump have to distract them from?