Looking for suggestions

Suggest me an anime that is feelsy and pure like K-ON! or something that is funny like Konosuba. Please and thank you

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=animes like k-on
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Konosuba
>funny

Wasure, newfriend.

I never understood what was so good about the show. At least I got some fap material out of it

Tsuki ga kirei

Or rather, lurk more. You would have more success if you phrased your OP to be "K-On is the best feelgood anime prove me wrong faggots" and did not end it with

Pupa

>162832275
konosuba is pretty funny cause for at least the first few episodes you expect them to get out of the starter town ... but they don't. also just their antics. what would you suggest for max funnyz?

wasure what?

thx!

Yuru Yuri

lmao 8/8 bantz - i think i will do that next time

pic related for max funnyz

thx!
thx!

Gakkou Gurashi

huehuehuehuehue

Wasure, my newfriend.
Rec threads aren't allowed here.

didn't finish gakkou gurashi, but i'll pick it back up again. thanks for reminding me!

ah sorry. i usually lurk and dont post/contribute. didnt know it was a thing. will do that in the future. thx!

Use this handy link for very good suggestions

lmgtfy.com/?q=animes like k-on

They say to lurk in order to learn how the board works, how did you manage to fuck that up?

No prob.

; - ; gomen. i have no idea.

Hey OP, ignore the miserable bastards redirecting you to wsr, it's like they don't understand that you're allowed to discuss anime on a fucking anime board.

Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

the only fun Nichijou

He's not discussion about anime, he is asking for suggestion.

Texhnolyze

What the fuck mods?

I'm sure there'd be some discussion if you cunts didn't immediately jump down his throat.
Perhaps ask him what exactly he liked about K-On and the other anime mentioned, or whatever, just lighten up, this board is so pissy about following rules.

Shut up faggot.

Joshiraku

Make me.