Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1QxT7JUjs94
youtube.com/watch?v=lAqqYf6Yma8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ir-pS7GzT28
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's cute, I'd let her glass me desu.

Bump. This cunt needs to burn

I bet that psycho cunny takes it in the ass and deep throats

Open Society Foundation is funding the brainwashing of judges around the world. They invite them to special training sessions

She looks kind of like a monkey. No wonder you're into that.

never relax

Damn take one look at her though. Combine that with the crazy and you know she's a rocket in the sack.

Why didn't he glassed her back?

That's how my parents met

She's a cunt but he's a fucking pussy to get "assaulted" by a skinny chick.

if that was me i take her deep in the woods gag her and start to cut her up when all her arms & legs are gone i drop her off to the hospital so that she may live and remember every day what i did to her and serve as a Waring to other cunts wow i need to masturbate now

lol why not just tie her up and sell her to some Muslims

Because the moment you fight back, men and beta thirsty males instinct kicks in and they jump you for hurting a women whether she deverses it or not
Then after that if law enforcement is involved you will be charged for assault and the women will get a slap on the wrist

Silly question his does she keep her real estate licence?

Here 1 assault and you’re done, jail time or not, you get deregistered

>brazil
>thinks mulatto is cute
Of course

She is either a lightskinned nigger or a tanwhore. Both explain her mentality and shes probably a feminist

I would unironically kick her teeth out for doing auch shit. Woman or not.

Don't think we have a real estate license here. Pretty sure any idiot can get a job with an estate agent with no training or qualifications.

>Why did we give women so much freedom?

Because cunts like you refuse to harass the media

We can organize that here and have up to 100,000 letters sent to them

She probably gave the Judge, The entire police department, and lawyers head

how can she slap?

>stabs a guy
>could damage her career as a surgeon
hehehe

So you need a license to own a television, but not one to work professionally?!

The eternal roastie.

coz I'm a shit cunt with no life, I jewgled the story, and yeah, the cunt DID get the sack from her shitful job as a polished cock sucking turd real estate receptionist...

but she broke the terms of her suspended sentence THREE fucking times in only two months after walking free from court, and the judge STILL declined to chuck her in jail.

Just make this rotten civilization burn already, and take the Jew down to hell with us

You must be one of my kids....

This is what abortion caused

>dailym-
saged

Beta males doing whatever the woman wants.
In ideal world you would have her by leash, not her you.

>takes drugs
>clever
To the whorehouse with her.

No political rights, no office holding, no voting and no political discourse in public for women and kill every man who disagrees with it.

Anything less and the West dies in fire.

This

I don't want to live on this planet anymore

Why didn't he get mad and kick in a few of her ribs? She gets away with it cause negative actions should have negative consequences, yet no one is manning up and putting her in her place.

Come to sweden and abuse all the women you like. Here the forginer gets to walk free with a slap on the wrist. Its even better if you have aspergers or other handicaps. Then you can get away with murder everytime.

All it takes is 1 man to bite the bullet and cave her skull in. She'd never dream of striking a man again.

Yeah, she is looking for a guy who can kick her ass after she starts shit. She knows she is a cunt and wants to get put in her place.

Would let her take the first swing. She would regret it later though.

Because Jews convinced them that the family unit is a slave plantation where mothers are the slaves.

Should we dox?

write cnn

We should get anonymous to write 10,000 or so letters to cnn

>generation of men die in WWI
>women get vote
>women become majority electorate
>women institute welfare state
>men pay most taxes over lifetime
>mens taxes support welfare state
>welfare state supports single mothers
>single mothers raise criminals and drug addicts
>spike in crime and druggies
>men die in WWII
>feminism kicks in
>women demand no fault divorce
>state becomes husband
>divorce rates rise
>Men still pay most taxes
>Women receive most tax benefits
>men taxes supporting single mothers and nanny state
>women demand more
>women vote open borders
>women vote diversiy quotas
>women vote antimale pro women legislation
>all supported by mens taxes
>women can't stop themseves
>infrastructure decays
>education decays
>healthcare decays
>economy decays
>relationshps decay
>women double down on feminism
>men lose incentive to support system
>men say fuck off to society
>women shame/blame men for this
>men don't care
>shit society burns out
>men rebuild
>lessons learned

you need women to reproduce,
>inb4 kike whamen hate thread
on the other hand laws need to change, like really

Everyone with the name Yasmin should be thrown off a building anyways.

thats why you beat them.

When a culture worships freedom it's just a matter of time until their women become unmitigated whores.

because they are shameless whores who will vote for anyone that panders to them and at 51% of the population that is HUGE. women are the #1 obstacle to civilization right now. the experiment has failed.

How are you so utterly dumb that you have 18 assault convictions at age 21?

I beat people up weekly and I've never even been to jail, fuck, learn to run

>>lessons learned

nice quads

lessons won't be learnt, men are biologically wired to allow women to take advantage

>Why did we give niggers so much freedom?

this has meme potential

Yet the majority of white women voted for Trump.
And 95% of niggers voted for Hillary.
I wonder who's behind this post.

The internet should make her life a living hell.

Absolutely bonged

Don't treat us like sexual objects!
>Dress like a vagina
>Paint with period blood
>Wear a pussy hat
>Perform a play called the vagina monologue
>Paint vaginas on their nails
>Call constantly painting vaginas modern art
I honestly think the reason women hate being called cunts is because it's true. Deep down, they know if they didn't have a warm hole they'd be utterly worthless. Cunt reduces them to the only thing they offer to the world and the reality of that destroys them

Hmm.. I got a full scholarship to med school when I was 17. I'm 19 now. Things are good for me, as I have a guaranteed high paying job.
But this one girl's gotten me smitten to the core and I swear I long for her every moment. How the fuck do I cope?

Is that breakfast cereal on the counter above a washing machine?

>Why did we give women so much freedom?
We thought it would stop the constant bitching and nagging.
We were wrong.

Sometimes men do and allow things just to get some peace and quiet for 10 minutes.

>muh vagyna!
That's all they ever fucking got. Bots can't come soon enough.

True to an extent, they can and should bear many children, like close up to 10 in historical terms - limit it to 3-4 and go more k (r vs k) on them and it would be ideal. Then (in-between) move into community benefiting activities - charity, church whatever, then you're a grandma and can help your daughters and sons in raising grandchildren and supporting the clan. But then I'd be natzie because that's what stormags say NS was.

I still can't get comfortable with whamen wearing tight "jeans" - I have a pair of those abomination by a mistake (loose enough mind you), it's totally rubber-like material, or leggings. Writers of the old upbringing used to go go by the prude remark when it was needed: "but it's sticking to your behind". Well it all sticks there nowadays. I find it offensive sometimes - as if I'd walk with my thingy exposed, but most of the time simply disturbed and disgusted.
Well no. they can support their man. They should pour heart and soul into children. In rare cases of masculine whamen they can perform in man's space forgoing formerly mentioned.

again, all true except for that last part... If it was true we would've learnt after the fall of Rome

Muslim bros where are you...got a ripe white-ish girl for you to sodomise

They asked for it and we were dumb.

Because a complacent creature without the propensity to create, will spend more time asking for things.

Lmao

>18 assaults
Death penalty is the only option. Fucking animal will never learn

Someone screencap this
Copypasta i k now but still

That is why you need abortion.

digits, you're a kikel or their pad whore maybe?
- that's the pattern I've noticed here recently i.e. compromised digits promoting whatever agenda.
You don't give a child full punishment for theft, nor bodily harm. It's the same for whamen, they are victims. They don't know it, most don't care about it. But they are all victims of subversion.

They do not have rational mind. My sis climbs corporate ladder raising white swiss shepherd closing to 30. She is with a russian "man" (if you can call a classic soyboy that) that brings another income writing for some newsletter in IT field. Every time they visit his tits are bigger.

She got her license, tried some driving, crashed some cars an gave up. I drive heavy equipment, cars and shit, never made a fatal mistake on road. Also can weld 1/8 7018 vertically just by burning half a pack of rods and watching some vids.

She will never, in face of said blatant facts acknowledge that she's in any way inferior. I am to her, I could have not done what she did in terms of "jumping" the said ladder, I would have recoiled sooner than later and I lack the "people person" skills. Tried her on debating (philosophy/politics) once also, she failed miserably. So there's that.

But can you do this?
youtube.com/watch?v=1QxT7JUjs94

by the by - don't forget to kys, kikels' cum slurping faggot, or kilel - probably a stretch cause they outsource this bs to lefties all over the world

know your place, I know mine, it's not nice, but I can handle it for a while

wha, whamen hate thread no more?

I'd like to talk to people that do this wreathed stuff sometimes, but they'd have to confess, apologize and vow betterment. As if I were a priest - shudder.

Because it was the right thing to do. Freedom is not a problem, the government having too much power is.

Underrated

Law doesn't equal justice. It's sad, but when law is against justice like in this case, it's your obligation to kill her and then go to jail.

Because thirsty cucks can't stop putting whores on a pedestal. They value the 0.00000001% chance of getting laid over stable society.

That and Jews started and funded feminism.

something like this, but it leaves the nuance of - whamen are different, jews are different, negroes don't cout asiatic stuff is a mixed bag

kys faggot btw, whatever, bla bla
youtube.com/watch?v=lAqqYf6Yma8

Polbro, have you been drinking?

I'm stil amazed this thread died. Not.
Some. Why U ask?

I mean it's kind of obvious by the misspells I make yes i am half way to my liar.
I'm just jaded by the stuff that's floating here unchecked. It's brutal, and I've seen it time and again.
Either way, you might find this funny and or encouraging:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ir-pS7GzT28

No reason. Have fun

>we
I am not my father, grandfather, or great grandfather.

my fun is to put a well placed bead of 7018 1/3 this time around, are you with me soy? Doubt it.

Because if we locked up the cute ones, then we would have to fuck the ugly ones.

i mean vertical of course, any monkey can weld horizontal even overhead, vertical is mater race
post your vertical stick with 7018 and I will validate you peasant, into something else, something better/ sarcasm off

You're a decent welder WE HEARD YOU. Are you this repetitive when you're sober?

but think again:
point me to one active nigger much less female stick-weld instructional vids - w8ing, might take forever

Nah, not really just depressed all around, but you should kys asap. Whoever laura colins is.

Your sister has nothing but a hole and she earns more than you and is more liked than you, you have to learn marketable skills, work a job that takes effort and dedication and talent, and you're still an unlikable tool. Maybe it's not that you don't have "people person" skills. Maybe you're just an asshole. I'd be depressed too if I were you, how unlikable do you have to be to make a womanhater defend your sister?

do you like your kikel sponsored thread so far?
try balfour declaration, then go haavara agreement, then kalegri planand finally yinon plan
feel entertained?
check David irwing before they put him in a cage (solitary confinement - torture), check everything you can get from you tube on erst zundel, and of course his desciple of sorts david cole, also leuchter report, try duck duck go search engine
fuck off kikels, the thread is mine/dead

David Cole has renounced everything he once proclaimed and is now in hiding you fool. This thread isn't yours , your own sister isn't yours. She's being turned out by a soyboy russian

You're perfect blonde sisters are being gang raped by donkey dicks and then slaughtered for burgers nightly. Show a little respect.

>earns more than you
never said that, similar amounts maybe, possibly, who knows, but she's a whore to the industry, financial one at this point, it used to be debt recovery for her, what really bothers me is she's constantly bringing her russian kikel (probaly) soyboy and her dog here - she wouldn't if I was the master of this place, I am not, yet
>you have to learn marketable skills, work a job that takes effort and dedication and talent,
I'm a farmer you imbecile, I know all the necessary skills that go with it
>Maybe you're just an asshole
No honey, I'm the easiest person on earth to deal with, provided your intentions are clear.