/SWEG/- Swedish Election General: OPERATION- MORPHEUS

THIS IS WHERE THE FIGHT FOR EUROPE BEGINS.
On the 9th September, Sweden is going to have a general election. This may be the last chance Sweden has to stop itself from falling over the edge before it’s too late.

See the poster below?
You take the blue pill, you see a story or an article about the Mainstream parties. Their policies, their failings. The melting down of priceless artifacts, the Decemberoverenskommelsen, the anti-rape bracelets…
You take the redpill, you see the damage they’ve done. The murder victims, the rape victims, and the migrants who got away with it.
These posters won’t be torn down so quickly. They won’t be so easy to ignore; in fact, people will be intrigued. They’ll want to know what’s on the other side of the rabbit hole.
All we’re offering Sweden Is the truth.
.We need QR codes of any related articles & sources.
.We need a printer-friendly version of this template.
.We need multiple versions with different QRs.
.We need people willing to go out and put these up.
And we should aim to be ready to take to the streets for the middle of March.

Other urls found in this thread:

riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/
riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/arende/betankande/undantag-fran-vissa-bestammelser-i-plan--och_H501CU3
pastebin.com/uR6vF8wd
migrationsverket.se/English/About-the-Migration-Agency/Legislative-changes-2016.html
pastebin.com/DDnePtS2
imgur.com/a/0ekzz
snd.gu.se/en/vivill
riksdagen.se/en/the-riksdag-library/contact-and-opening-hours/
riksdagen.se/en/members-and-parties/
europarl.europa.eu/meps/en/full-list.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:European_Union_laws
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:European_Union_regulations
ec.europa.eu/immigration/who-does-what/more-information/the-future-of-the-eu-migration-policy-general-context-and-new-initiatives_en
riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/dokument/svar-pa-skriftlig-fraga/refugees-welcome_H312545
riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/dokument/riksrevisionens-granskningsrapport/konsekvensanalyser-infor-migrationspolitiska_H5B525
riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/dokument/statens-offentliga-utredningar/migrationsarenden-vid-utlandsmyndigheterna_H5B314
riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/dokument/riksrevisionens-granskningsrapport/lardomar-av-flyktingsituationen-hosten-2015--_H5B54
stoppagrundlagsandringen.com/
flashback.org/t2923077
friatider.se/kristersson-m-lovar-mer-r-rlighet-och-m-ngfald-n-r-sverige-fullt-ut-ska-inordnas-i-det-globala-samh
youtube.com/watch?v=w_tTwCmwcjQ
imgur.com/a/4wT6K
twitter.com/radiobubbla/status/969588144327798784
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_Swedish_general_election,_2018
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RESOURCES-
riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/
riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/arende/betankande/undantag-fran-vissa-bestammelser-i-plan--och_H501CU3
pastebin.com/uR6vF8wd
migrationsverket.se/English/About-the-Migration-Agency/Legislative-changes-2016.html
pastebin.com/DDnePtS2
imgur.com/a/0ekzz
snd.gu.se/en/vivill
riksdagen.se/en/the-riksdag-library/contact-and-opening-hours/
riksdagen.se/en/members-and-parties/
europarl.europa.eu/meps/en/full-list.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:European_Union_laws
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:European_Union_regulations
ec.europa.eu/immigration/who-does-what/more-information/the-future-of-the-eu-migration-policy-general-context-and-new-initiatives_en

riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/dokument/svar-pa-skriftlig-fraga/refugees-welcome_H312545

riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/dokument/riksrevisionens-granskningsrapport/konsekvensanalyser-infor-migrationspolitiska_H5B525

riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/dokument/statens-offentliga-utredningar/migrationsarenden-vid-utlandsmyndigheterna_H5B314

riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/dokument/riksrevisionens-granskningsrapport/lardomar-av-flyktingsituationen-hosten-2015--_H5B54

>IMPORTANT*IMPORTANT*IMPORTANT
stoppagrundlagsandringen.com/

>THIS IS WHERE THE FIGHT FOR EUROPE BEGINS.
Sup Forumsacks are funny people, you guys lost Italy, and you will lose Sweden

The right-wing coalition won the vote, and M5S is the biggest lone party (not a win in itself, but there's more to work with there then the hard left, which got absolutely spanked). Lega Nord is now the largest right-wing party, too.
Strange definition of losing you have.

dont bump bait
FÖR SVERIGE I TIDEN

It aint over until the fat lady sings

This

Also pic is what Stockholm looks like, notice all the non whites. Sweden is the real 56% white

How 'bout London then?

That’s Oslo in Norway...

Bump
t. Eurokrat cuck

>norwegian numberplate
>no swedish roadsigns
>memeflag
opinion discarded

>Norwegian flag on car
I think that's Norway. Both countries are equally cucked anyway

DELETE THIS

Nothing wrong here, the United Kingdom has always been a multicultural society, Sweden on the other hand has always been a bi-cultural society

Not really. For them its just Oslo that is the odd one out. For us its a lot of big cities that are infested

>Has always
As in The different kingdoms and peoples of the islands? Because it has not always been a multicultural society as in including anything from another continent

MultiCultural, yeah. Even in England, there's a culture split between the North, Midlands & South (and at least a couple of smaller splits in the south as well).
MultiRacial? Fuck no.

Someone on Flashback has started compiling a list of openly islumist politicians.
flashback.org/t2923077

>friatider.se/kristersson-m-lovar-mer-r-rlighet-och-m-ngfald-n-r-sverige-fullt-ut-ska-inordnas-i-det-globala-samh
And people vote for this?

>Nothing wrong
Jesus christ you are fucking retatded

◆◆ Praise check, " KEK".
I will " meditate today is *special spot" .

* Scum - Reeeeeeee.

Hey, Shills? I think one of your bots is malfunctioning, could you come and pick it up please?

Where 'd all the "insect people" come from ?
》 call fumigation crew for insects•

I want to be a part of this. I live half an hour from Sweden. How can I help?

print out these and post them in public places in sweden
>imgur.com/a/0ekzz
Any help is appreciated

Wait. We're trying to save Sweden now? I thought it was a lost cause.

It will be very difficult to get Sweden back. May we have almighty Kek's blessing. May we harness the powers of autism and meme magic to do his holy bidding.

Anything I, as an amerifat can do?

Are these finished examples? I can set them up around Malmö, will that be any help?

Yes, it's your job to make sure Trump don't get the nuclear codes.

>wasting digits for a shill post.
Kys.

Hehe nothing personal kid

We're already working on this, help is appreciated

Help keep these generals alive. Spread the posters we make in social media, especially around american libcucks when they talk about Sweden as an example of something good.

Okay, ignore that post. These are all copies of the same poster, that's my bad.

2h 45m

Don't print out those though

Here we are. These are all different posters, ready for printing.

All of these are good to go.

I have collected the 4 posters that are ready for use here -> imgur.com/a/4wT6K

These 4 posters cover 4 different topics. Islam, Rape, Genetics and Constitution change

bump. this is legitamely brilliant

Thanks!

Thanks for the heads-up.
Better set the alarm for 20:00, this will be interesting.

19:00 user

Ok, thanks!

Short on time.
Quick rundown of video?

bump

Replace all the soilers faces with Pepe.

The old youth party of SD that was kicked out is making a new party for this election it seems.

twitter.com/radiobubbla/status/969588144327798784
For Swedes curious about AfS

Its will be a party like SD... but a lot less shit

It's a livestream, starting in 2 hours, we don't know much yet

KASSELSTRAND! KASSELSTRAND! KASSELSTRAND!

>the United Kingdom has always been a multicultural society
What on earth are you talking about? We haven't been multicultural until Tony Fucking Blair decided we were

nvm the jew

Taggad! får hoppas det inte blir nått misslyckat nationaldemokraterna 2.0 bara.
Rätt baserade ändå kasselstrand och hanhe

Just a shill, ignore

Aldrig fel med mer alternativ. Nu gäller det bara för oss att redpilla folk att rösta i rätt riktning

Sweden is segregated, we tend to not mix brainlet. These people are litteraly invaders.

>invaders.
I was under the impression the majority of sweeds wanted Muslims in the country and therefore need redpilling to avoid the destruction of the country.

that's not stockholm

>t.breitbart commenter

2h kvar gubbs

Bump for Swedish user

Kek is with me nowadays, so ask any research to be done

Do we have a hashtag?

Actually the vast majority want either reduced or completely stopped immigration. We've never been about the will of the majority. Representative democracy is what we have, with BIG emphasis on REPRESENTATIVE.

here ya go, sonny

I want to thank everyone for helping us. God (PBUH) knows we need it

What's up with all the fuss about C recently?
Kek
AfS will end up like APF.

like i give a shit

Woah, really nice digits bro

That's why, if. You have any work to be done in legal or research,
Let me know.

Quick rundown for people who don't want to read the whole thread:

We're trying to prevent pic related.

If 16% was enough to win Italy, we are looking even better

Citation needed.

17.3 is really low for SD

Daily reminder that Stockholm is like every capital. It´s full of idiots who live in bubbles. It´s just like California:
>Hey immigrants are nice and nothing is wrong!
>Yes I live in a gated community, why do you ask?

It's quite extensive
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_Swedish_general_election,_2018

Anyway it is more likely 23% for SD, because that's what they got from the institutes that have historically been better at evaluating them.

Furthermore M copied SD:s immigration program, so it is possibly as much as 40% (but M are not to be trusted)

It's because M stole their program

if people are seriously so easily fooled by M, then i see no hope for us

To be fair it is what happened in Norway and Denmark. The anti-immigration parties never got that big, but the other parties saw where things were going and adopted their stance.

But yeah, the cartel after last election shows that our parties are less rational

Nah, it's better than that/

Yes probably. My graph is from an avarage, but that one is from an institute that are better at estimating SD support

Almost largest party then, by a fraction of a percentage

Shit will go down if both KD and MP are out

godspeed faggots

I will be satisfied if SD gets 20% in the election. Would be fun with S under 20%, they would lose their minds.

>Skurt honorary Aryan
Shitskin hippies BTFO

Like many political parties, they have allowed muslims to gain high seats while these muslims are holding very Pro-Islamic ideals.
She was part of the "Nämndemän" more or less judges, and freed a muslim man for beating his wife "Because he was from a good family" which is a Sharialaw.
She is also for Sharia-inheritance laws (men get 2/3 and woman 1/3 of any fortune etc). As well her husband is very Pro-Islam and as early as 2006 wanted to build a mosque in every Swedish town, don´t allow boys and girls in the same swiming classes, Arabic languages only education etc etc. Everything that is wrong.
The major thing with C and other parties is that THEY (muslims) know that this is who they think and what they want to do.

Bunch of cunts really.