Sup Forums draws: Jojo, DIO's World Part 01

Here we are again, and we're doing DIO's World Part 1 with some special rules, so be sure to read them, wether or not you're new to this. I'll explain myself a bit more on my next post, but the summary is that we're doing Chapter 1 this way because I'm very autistic and I want it to look like we actually did it before Chapter 2.

>What is this?
Basically, we redraw chapters from the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure manga. You can see or previous works here: imgur.com/a/gxASK/layout/horizontal#0, and here: imgur.com/a/ZHhtJ

>Why are you doing this on its own thread and not on a Jojo Thread?
Because those threads are being easily deleted and that's a problem. Also, I wanted to see if doing a separate thread more artists join us, since not every good artist on Sup Forums browses Jojo Threads.

>But I don't know shit about Jojo, can I join?
Well, of course you can! In fact, I'm sure your edits will be funnier if you don't know the context of what's happening.

>B-but I have no artistic skills...
Don't worry. Even if I call it a "redraw", photoshop edits of the original panels are perfectly valid.

>Enough talking, what are the rules?
Basically, these (ATTENTION, NEW RULES FOR TODAY'S CHAPTER):

-You can claim up to three panels, unless I say otherwise at some point during the creation of the mosaic.
-This time, those panels are allowed to be consecutive and with continuity if you want.
-Also, of the three panels you decide to do, one is allowed to be a text-only edit.
-Panels 7.5, 8.0 and 10.0 are not included on that previous rule. If you only change the text on those ones, I won't accept them.
-Whoever decides to do 1.0, has to edit the chapter's title too.
-You can find all the pages here: imgur.com/a/Ed3nj and please, be sure to open each image on a new tab and save it on its maximum size.
-And finally, you can do whatever you want with your panel or panels as long as it is SFW content.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!mRJ0EA4I!Y5YNEIYuau17k2628MGnSw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And now, let me explain a few things in more detail.
I originally skiped Part 1 because I thought it was a boring chapter, and it still is,
but people asked for it and I couldn't say no to your wishes. There's a lot of Nukesaku
and very little of DIO, but I know we can still make something great out of this.
Also, why those specific rules for this chapter in particular? As I said before, it's
just autism for my part. I thought it would be weird for future readers of the mosaic
if Chapter 1 looked more similar to late chapters in style, and that's why I'm allowing consecutive
panels and some text-only edits, because basically we did Chapter 2 that way and I wanted them
to look similar. So yeah, high level autism.

But wait, does all of this means you have to put low effort on your panels? Of course not, great
effort is always well received. We have to do our best, but doing it according to consistency.
And even if you do a text-only edit for consistency's sake, you better think your funniest
jokes ever. We can do a great mosaic, and do it with the old-rule style.
And finally, a reminder that we'll obviously be doing Part 8 for our next mosaic, and it'll
be done with the normal rules, split panels, etc. We'll probably do it on October the 13rd,
because I won't be here on the 7th.

I guess that's everything, forgive me for repeating myself too much.
Everybody do your best, let's start!

>I was just about to leave the house
Fuck.
2.8 claimed.
And reminder this is a Cirno board.
>New rules
But I don't like what I originally did for chapter 2. (Polnareff down the stairs). But it's all good, you've put too much thought into this and I love that.
Good luck guys x

It's time.
Taking 4.6

Damn, I'll try 9.5 and deliver it tomorrow

Claiming 2.7

Claiming 8.0

Claiming 4.1

Also claiming 4.3 along with it

Gonna nab 8.4 and 8.5.
Thanks for temporarily scrapping the old rules, Mosaicboi, I'll be sure to make use of this.

Claiming 6.0

0.K people, do your best with those panels! I'm expecting a great work from all of you.
-
Claimed: 2.7, 2.8, 4.1, 4.3, 4.6, 6.0, 8.0, 8.4, 8.5, 9.5,

8.0 delivered

I'll take 3.1

I WAS WAITING FOR THIS THREAD.

I hope I didn't overdo this one. Also, did anyone recognize that bulge and the Stardust Crusaders I hid on the previous cover?

Beautiful.

Claiming 6.10
Holy fuck
I saw DIO's bulge but where are the Stardust Crusaders? The stockings?

I know this is odd to say, but on the last chapter I'd like for someone to do the panel where Joseph and Jotaro are contemplating the sky and telling those who died that "It's over" to include all the memes and references over all chapters of the Mosaic somehow. That'd be neat.

1.2 please.

Yeah that's it, they were something I added at the very last minute just for kicks.

Finally. I'll take 5.4 and 10.1. Also if we finish this one early can we at least start the next chapter? I feel like it's not going to take as long as the previous ones

Holy fuck this is amazing. You exceed my expectations every time. Do you want to use it for this one or the previous one?

Delivering 3.1

Thanks man! I thought this was supposed to be the cover for the whole album itself or something like that, I didn't stop to think about that. You guys can do whatever's best with it.

Goddamn I don't even know what numbers I just typed. Let me try this again. 2.0. I rushed typing it without thinking, my mitake.

Claiming 6.7

I'm fine with whichever too. I just want to see more of your work. Are you planning on tackling any of the panels?

how predictable

It needed to be done.
I'll take 3.10

I claim 9.6
Oh yes.
Oh fuck yes.

What's with all the Kakyoin bullying in every chapter?

whatever do you mean?
This is from the last one, don't mix it here

Holly fuck, this is great.
You did an amazing job with this, I hope to see more of your art in the future! Also, Doc, use this image as a cover for the Album and also for Chapter 1. I want this to be the first thing everyone sees when going to read the mosaic.

Thanks for your work!

It depends on how it take us to finish this chapter, I hope it's not too much.
0.K, do your best with those panels!

I actually thought on doing something like that, but I'm sure some other user with good art skills will do it.
-
Done: 2.0, 3.1, 8.0
Claimed: Claimed: 2.7, 2.8, 3.10, 4.1, 4.3, 4.6, 5.4, 6.0, 6.7, 6.10, 8.4, 8.5, 9.5, 9.6, 10.1

I claim 6.4

and 1.1

>I actually thought on doing something like that, but I'm sure some other user with good art skills will do it.
It'd be really sweet. I waldo fag am willing to contribute if that's an issue.

5.3 please

6.7 done

Here you go, the glorious 9.6 everyone expects to be one of the best edits probably.

butiffull

>Holly fuck
Kakyoin's two favorite words

I claim 5.3

This guy claimed it before.

Oh, nevermind, i just saw Fuck.

1.1 done

Allow me to do 2.4

Not digging that right foot, ngl

2.8 delivery

taking that sweet 6.6

Nice.

it came like that, not much i can do about it.

Here's 5.4
I feel like I overdid it

Claiming 8.3

Delivering 3.10

Here we go with 2.4
It might be lazy BUT it's also bad edited

Onlye now I noticed I was using a name by mistake

go watch SAO: Ordinal Scale, sure you'll like it

No, thanks

0.K, do your best!

Not really a fan of MHA, but good job!
Don't worry, it's perfect!
>Bullying the Flandre
It's okay, I still love you.
To everyone, thanks for your great work!
-
Done: 1.1, 2.0, 2.4, 2.8, 3.1, 3.10, 5.4, 6.7, 8.0, 9.6
Claimed: 2.7, 2.8, 3.10, 4.1, 4.3, 4.6, 5.3, 5.4, 6.0, 6.4, 6.6, 6.7, 6.10, 8.3, 8.4, 8.5, 9.5, 9.6, 10.1

4.10 please as my second.
Stop being such a pure fag

And I completely fucked up the "Claimed" list, let me fix everything:

Claimed: 2.7, 4.1, 4.3, 4.6, 5.3, 6.0, 6.4, 6.6, 6.10, 8.3, 8.4, 8.5, 9.5, 10.1

I'll take 5.0 as my third pannel

was working on 6.6, found something cool for 8.1 by accident, so I might as well claim it to use it.

eh, i'm dropping 6.4, couldn't really find anything creative to do with it

0.K!

Don't worry, someone else will do it sooner or later.
-
Claimed: 2.7, 4.1, 4.3, 4.6, 4.10, 5.0, 5.3, 6.0, 6.6, 6.10, 8.1, 8.3, 8.4, 8.5, 9.5, 10.1

Pretty quick, but was a neat extra edit. I could add something to the top part of empty space but I don't know what could go there.

Urban's dead body on the ground with Rai's chairlift in the background.

no bully
Kira, Josefumi and Yasuho in the sky like the end of P3.

There's not a lot of room for a dead body but a chairlift is probably something plausible.

Rai Mamezuku: King of Swing added

Thanks for your work!
-
Done: 1.1, 2.0, 2.4, 2.8, 3.1, 3.10, 5.4, 6.7, 8.0, 8.1, 9.6
Claimed: 2.7, 4.1, 4.3, 4.6, 4.10, 5.0, 5.3, 6.0, 6.6, 6.10, 8.3, 8.4, 8.5, 9.5, 10.1
-
And now, it's time for me to sleep. I don't know how many hours will pass until I can take care of the thread, but don't worry if it dies for lack of bumping, I'll make a new one if necessary. Until then, keep claiming and posting as much as your heart demands, I'll check everything.

Be good!

Does anyone have a source to the raws of Colored Josuke vs Jobin? It'll make the 6.6 much easier on my part.

I can just post the page if you want.
If you really want the link to the coloured raws, then let me know as well.

Not him but a bunch of the raw pastebin links have died too, what happened?
I wonder if that's why a certain group has been suddenly slowing down.

Page 7 of Chapter 35 if you'd be so kind (pic related, specifically the bottomleft panel). A link would also help for future reference. I believe the Shueisha colors are in the middle of if not finished with Beetle Tendency, but I could be wrong of course.

The coloured raws end at Chapter 34.

mega.nz/#F!mRJ0EA4I!Y5YNEIYuau17k2628MGnSw

The hard way for me then, but that's okay. Thanks anyway Doc.

4.10 delivery
Bookmarked, thanks.

We're missing page 10 from last time in the imgur album.

Added.

The one on the right is the only one of the divided panels that came out almost cohesive.
Compare it to the others, it's a miracle.

Delivered

It comes at the cost of having less changes made to each portion.

>Waldo is Joseph
so is Waldo going to die first?

He already did, check out Part 5

Well it doesn't make sense to kill of the main protagonist like that, who exactly is left? Odlaw said he's killing Woof, so it just leaves the jewfro one.

The Jewfro one is Willy, Waldo's Nephew. It was better to kill off Waldo because of his bullshit teleportation powers so everyone is now hopeless in front of Odlaw

And what exactly are Odlaw's powers? I've never been so interested in lore like this in years.

Guys, I love him...

But you don't hear me praising about my undying love for Joshu, now do you?

Is bato.to dead for anyone else? I got cut off trying to find panels for my shoop.

It's been going up and down today, but I always have a local copy of JJL saved onto my computer.

See, Odlaw, very much like Dio, has regeneration powers. As proven by his famous quote, "It's a good thing we cartoon villains heal quickly." This gives him a huge advantage against the rest of the Waldo roster.
His whole thing is about being as obnoxious as possible, again, very much like Dio. This is great contrast to Waldo, whose hole deal is blending in with others, never being the focus.
This is utterly useless against someone like Odlaw however, as he'll find a way because he's equipped with a pair of binoculars. As we see in Part 5 of Dio's Dong, Waldo is utterly defeated by his rival's superior's tactics of finding him, and making sure everything in his general path is obliterated, making his presence the most recognizable. It also helps that he convinced Waldo's former sensei, Wizard Whitebeard, to betray Waldo.

Which ones do you need? I have colored pt 5 and 6.

I was still on the search for a decent Gappy to place in here. Wanted to be consistent with the colored ones and get one of those, but it was trouble trying to find a decent one.

Pick your poison.

Delivering 5.0 Sorry for it being too simple

forgot the pic

You could try

Thanks, took a bit of trial and error. I owe you one. I'll have to unclaim 5.3 though, I already used up my 3 panels without realizing it.