Is there anyone more destructive to human progress than this absolute turd of a man?

Is there anyone more destructive to human progress than this absolute turd of a man?

Imagine having this much hatred of logic, science and rationality.
Imagine denying human biological instincts.
Imagine actually being dumb enough a marxist.
Imagine being able to brainwash countless amounts of college attending young people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bwDrHqNZ9lo
youtube.com/watch?v=80X0pbCV_t4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>people are not individuals
>it's your fault I look this hideous
>gib personhood

He's spitting on the humans everytime he speaks. Must be a commie lizard.

Slovenia is pretty much Žižek turned into a State.

>Is there anyone more destructive to human progress than this absolute turd of a man?

uh.. ever heard of the entire post-ww2 western political establishment, the entire religion of islam and branches of christianity, communist regimes, the entire continent of africa and the middle-east

but yeah no youre right. A goofy eccentric slovenian leftist with a funny accent and amusing mannerisms really tops em all off.

is that millennial woes?

>sniff
>sniff

I didn't know who he was until I read his wiki page. Quick run through told me everything I needed to know. A "dissident" communist "philosopher" that lives in the Balkans? Written a giant body of shit books, with shit idea, so he and other shit people can go shit up civilization.

Never have I seen such a disproportional amount of tito worshipers from anywhere but slovenia, yet at the same time smug EU lovers. You fucking despise the rest of us but it seems that being a yugoslav and a marxist is your national identity. At least that's what I get from Sup Forums of all places. It has to be worse irl.

copypaste fuck off, saw it on /lit/

To this day I can not understand why people think this guy is intelligent.

He says what people want to hear. Same with Jordan Peterson.
He can make a living off it.

What's your aim OP?

youtube.com/watch?v=bwDrHqNZ9lo

>It has to be worse irl.

irl is much worse. Slovenia is so avant-garde Western fags have no idea what's coming to them...

PIC: Current defense minister on the left.

I like zizek, has some interesting critiques. While I don’t support communism I enjoy reading his perspective, he’s entertaining and tells good jokes.

Most of his writings have nothing to do with communism, and are pretty good at cutting through modern bullshit ideas.

he hides his power level well.
hitler meme's dont pay the rent

.. zizek? Wait... that's not Aleksei Makeev?

zizek is based

Gotta love him for being a meme machine.

Lmao @ that larpfest. What an embarrassment. If only they knew where tito was really from.
>Western fags have no idea what's coming to them
Indeed. What's more to expect from someone who takes everything at face value.

>Strict materialist
>Denies genetic contribution to behavior

he makes me laugh so i enjoy him. entertaining guy
>Imagine being able to brainwash countless amounts of college attending young people.
every reddit/twitter marxist i have ever heard mention him hates him so i don't think he's guilty of that

t. a guy that knows nothing of Žižek

He's a scumbag for promoting communism but I think there's a great degree of larping from his side. He just wants to be contrarian.
Other than that he offers an interesting insight into movies and propaganda. He delivers it in a funny way as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=80X0pbCV_t4

Nice

I'm considering to emigrate to Slovenia.
So slovenians, what are the pros and the cons of your little nice country? Is it worth it?

Kek Hans, don't do it.

You have it way better up there, just get rid of the mudslimes.
All we can be really proud of is our beautiful and well preserved nature

Žižek is a bit incoherent but he's alright. Don't agree with him on everything.

wtf, how do you make an empty post
I can't see this one, anyone else?

Where is he all right and where do you find him incoherent?

Your education and healthcare system sound pretty nice.

I don't think that berlin is way better. Our government is fucking us over and I can't stand it anymore. Getting rid of our mudslimes is now nearly impossible and it isn't a goal german politics want to accomplish.
Your nature is definitly a big pull factor for me.

Would you like to explain why we've got it better in germany?

He's alright in the sense that he goes after retarded identity politics and deconstructs ideology. In some indirect way he brings back materialism, for example, he says that the left shouldn't alienate Trump voters but instead try to understand where they come from and that there are economic issues that make people vote right - therefore bringing back an old-school class based materialist analysis instead of muh privilege. He's also anti-Zionist and hates post-modern relativism.

I find him incoherent because he barely offers any concrete solutions and often rambles through a variety of topics and injects Lacanian psychoanalysis into everything which I think is a bit unnecessary. Sometimes he's rather anecdotal.