White flight. Is it real and is it conscious...

White flight. Is it real and is it conscious? Will we really have our populations just shifting around and the nonwhites are mainly in large cities?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pOuLGQu8kRk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You'll be driven into the oceans.

Pretty much, I can't stand all the mud within our cities, cities would be great if they were white

They complain when we move in, gentrification,
they complain when we move out, white flight

It's real but it's not because Sidney Poitier moved in next door, it's because the new residents turn the neighborhood into a third world country

Yeah, not saying it's immoral in any way.

>White families are increasingly self-segregating themselves in new ways — and it's largely in the form of their moving decisions.

white people will be the new jews, we'll be moving from place to place, sometimes not by our own accord.

research shows white households are now moving to what sociologists call the "exurbs" — gated communities, unincorporated housing developments, and the countryside. This is why the only communities in the US that have seen significant white growth are places that were already predominantly white.

Anyone have maps? I need to decide where to move in the next 5 years?

>There are new forms of segregation taking place here, where a lot of this is motivated by what whites do — the white reaction to minority growth, rather than what minorities themselves are doing,"

> "The exposure of whites to minorities is just at a standstill, even though these communities have become more diverse. Whites are leaving these areas that are diversifying."

They think access to whites is a right and will track you down if we post maps. You just need to self segregate which whites instinctively do anyway

It will not be allowed, except for the rich. They'll put down refugee centres and subsidized housing everywhere you go.

Full 1488 or white genocide, those are the options.

Can anyone confirm this blackpill?

The last white unicorn.

Same happens all over Europe and uk

youtube.com/watch?v=pOuLGQu8kRk

It's both an ethno-cultural trend and an economic one. Whites are generally wealthier and thus build good communities. However they also need low income, low educated workers for a lot of jobs so they import blacks or other non whites. The benefits of the white community along with the appeal of a growing black population results in more and more of them through reproduction or domestic migration, resulting in more blacks than are needed for jobs. Dindus gonna dindu and they make the place shit, and the whites have the financial ability to fuck off, leaving the place an economic failure.

Who's fault is it? The whites for perpetuating a system that obviously fails? Or blacks for being culturally and genetically incompatible with good communities.

Why not both?

White flight, blaxit for rednecks.

I wonder how long this has been going on. Is this what happened to Egypt?

Americans should be aware of this. It received almost no press coverage. It was practically a way of forcing racial integration through social engineering. The trump administration has postponed its implementation.

Lol no. If history is any guide whites eventually kill a bunch of people.

Added to watch later. Will watch it tonight. It's set in Newham. The London borough right next to me. I hope to escape too one day

I wish you luck.

Here in Georgia white flight is probably the most evident in that on the Southside of Atlanta. Clayton county was 91 percent white in the 90s and is is now 14 percent white with 2 percent white enrollment in the school. The white flight occurred after atlanta started tearing down housing projects for the Olympics in 96 and blacks were moved to clayton. This caused a massive white flight in the county and many fled to Henry County which is now experiencing whites fleeing it. An interesting turn of events now is that Mexicans are moving to clayton now and pushing out the blacks. Certain elementary schools in Clayton county are now over 50 percent Latino with a shrinking black population. What do whites think will happen if they keep running? What will the white flight situation be in 25, 50 or even a 100 years at this rate?

But for how long?

Because I don't want my property value to plummet because niggers move in.

The problem is that wherever we congregate will become prosperous, and then leftists and shitskins will swarm in because it's pretty and we can probably spare some gibs.

This is what happened with every large city in America. Is the solution to keep moving around or to just prevent them from getting in? Is that even possible?

It might be possible in the future. But for now I guess we can just keep moving.

I can user. It's confirmed.

So what do?

i dream of thousands of communities similar to orania in south africa, across the west, with their own tite nit communities and economies. it wouldn't be unrealistic for populations to simply use a cryptocurrency when necessary, this way people could also transport their wealth across the world easily. keeping finances very simple do more research on crypto if you dont understand because once you do you will realise it could truly save the white man this century

i hope it becomes a reality

For understandable reasons a lot of people seem to shill against crypto. The potential of it could really destroy massive amounts of their power. It some ways it could really let us free.

I've been thinking about this too.

>Majoriy of population
>letting a small bunch of cucks bully you out of your home
No

We all know the answer to that question.

any user willing to suffer living stacked and packed, mindlessly droning along sidewalks and barstools, std's and congregations, etc, isn't worth the shit i just took. keep your cities, i'll gladly keep my solitude. thank you Sup Forums, consciousness is bliss

Disgusting mcmansion

It doesn't have to be conscious at all, at least not in the racial component (assuming somehow the programming didn't wear off?). Most non-Whites create neighborhoods White people don't want to live in: high crime, low property values, drugs, bad schools, etc. Whether you're race conscious or not, or think Black people are on average borderline retarded b/c racism, no White person wants a community like this for their present, or for their future and their children.

This.

"White flight" is a term racists use to diaparage people smart enough to walk away from "progressive" governments that no longer represent their interests. Yhen, once their small business tax base [i.e., people of all colors] resettles in sunnier climes, the gutted tax & reg cronies start to sputter about how "unfair" it all is. Ref: Detroit. He wasn't wrong -

"2/3 union and 1/3 organized crime is no way to go through life, son."
- Dean Wormer