Boku no Hero Academia

Chapter's out.

Deku's at 20% now, I think we'll be seeing faster development.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ePcl2jT4YAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Deku at 20% now
>I can hear my bones and muscles cracking
At best this is a 30 seconds power boost and after that he will be unable to move for 10 minutes.

What a retarded spoiler comment from the OP. Literally read the fucking chapter.

I feel like there's going to be a time skip at the end of this arc

This, clearly it's placing a lot of stress on his body. He won't be able to channel that much strength for long periods of time, and it is mostly like a temporary boost in strength and speed.

If he can hit 20% for a few moments, do you think he can sustain 10% now?

I will never get this "his body can't handle OfA full power". All Might's true body looked even more fragile and sick than Deku's and OfA just made him all muscular and strong. Why can't it work the same way for Midoriya? How can OfA make someone stronger if not by enhancing his muscles, bones and body overall to begin with?

I thought he had trained himself up to be like that, but got weak because of his injury

>Aizawa too busy helping lockrock to be with the group

Fucking niggers ruining everything once again

did you read it?

Why does this manga attract so many speedreaders?

This is manga about explaining how daily work takes toll on your body.

so do your job given to you and live with it.

All Might's Muscle Form is how he looked in his prime.
He looks the way he does now because of his injury that has cause him to wither, but can still tap into the power he had in his prime thanks to his quirk.

>And so my long internship under Sir Nighteye began
Nighteye is surviving a fucking spear through the chest and his arm getting ripped off
Horikoshi is a hack
Fucking speedreaders get out. Muscle form isn't a thing. He's just flexing super hard to handle the power of OfA

That's not All Might's original appearance.
Flashbacks show that he used to be pretty /fit/ and he probably reached his All Might form naturally but then he had his fight with AfO and eventually ended up like a skelletor, only going back to his original form for short periods of time.

I'd imagine he can sustain more than 10%, didn't he sustain or use like 8% in his fight with Bakugou? I figured he can sustain anywhere between 10-15%.

recently read all of this, series became incredibly dull after all might won his fight. would have rather he lost and became a martyr for deku

>He's just flexing super hard to handle the power of OfA
Ah, so he changes his appearance to that of a giant fit guy whenever he uses his quirk, One for All.
Almost like, a muscle form.
Really makes you think.

>lemme peek at the future
>all black

No one cares about your opinion dude.

Just like the western world

Sir has seen the future, and it is BLACKED

I think the bigger thing is he's figuring out how to tune it to certain percents. That's a major breakthrough that he hadn't reached since he got full cowl. Now he can slightly go over his comfortable limit without going full armbreaking madman

Kek

Stop speedreading posts too you dumb fuck.
He flexes and then uses OfA. If he just used OfA his skeletor body would explode.

Ah, so he changes his appearance to that of a giant fit guy in order to handle the power of his quirk, One for All.
Almost like, a muscle form.
Really makes you think.

Is calling people a "speedreader" a thing now? What was wrong with casual/moron/go fuck yourself?

Didn't the doctor tell him specifically that it will fucking hurt but he has to get used to the pain
Remember his joints are completely fucked.

HxHfags need their dose of edgy because their favorite series is in hiatus.

falvour insults

Speedreader is just for people with 0 reading comprehension

>deku has a quirk all along
>it's the ability to change the future
really makes your quirk tingle.

I figure that either he passed out before he could actually see the future. If he actually did see then then Deku is going to be the first to change his predictions or shit is going to get really dark.

How do mothers survive giving birth to Mutants. Big horm's Mom should not be alive

He was looking for hope but when he looked into the future he saw nothing

>Nighteye would finally accept him as a successor
>dies before Deku can find out
Why is everything suffering right now.

Night eye isn't dying

Nighteye isn't going to die unless Deku is the shittiest narrator in existence.

Quirks don't manifest at birth.

? they can and in the case of mutants it usually does

Some mutations aren't quirk related. Just look at Tokoyami's bird head or Mina's horns

Yea, he's already dead

>I'll risk it and go 20% but just this once I swear my body will break if I use it again
What's the point of this shitty mechanic if he'll do this every single fight?

Why can't they be born without horns and they slowly grow? Like hair.

I found the jump from 8 to 20 pretty huge too despite him mentioning how it's taxing.

>And so my long internship under Sir Nighteye began
Really makes you think

some mutants are more than just shitty horns user

Why are all the antagonists so shit?

>>deku has a quirk all along
>>it's the ability to change the future
Don't we all?
thinking_emoji.jpg

>Horikoshi died last week
>the series is now being written by Kubo in his guise

AfO was cool and Shigaraki has potential.
Stain and Overhaul are the shit villains.

And I am sure life finds a way for all of them.

>I would come to regret what had happened on that day immensely
>Trusting narrator
Deku made it sound like Iida was going to get diced up by stain but he barely got anyhting permanent in the way of injuries. If Sir lives through this then this manga has way too much goddamn plot armor, his fucking spine is on the pointy side of that spike right now and so are his lungs. Hes already dead.

Kubo is too busy writing Tokyo Ghoul.

even the girl that's literally a snake for a head

or the guy with centipedes as limbs and head

Wasn't all Might's body equally pierced and fucked?

This is the 1st time did this doe? Before he would always go from his safe percentage to 100%, never something inbetween

Why would he not regret everything that happened? If he had have talked to Iida then Iida wouldn't have lost the use of one of his arms and that whole mess would have been avoided

the truth is that he's writing all of shueisha's series all at once

All Might had his guts hanging out, not all over the back of a spike including his spine
Not to mention all might ≠ night eye

Finally decided to give the anime a watch. I had forgotten how much I disliked Bakugo at the beggining.

And that indian superhero would be dead. And however many other heroes would be fucked by Stain
Nice going Deku.

Did kubo fill in for hori?

How much of his stomach has he lost on that fight years ago we didn't see?

I hope we get to see Bakugo lose all his limbs, forcing him to become a fucknugget just to survive off the whoring money.

>All Might is confirmed Dying
Welp

Except Iida probably would have alerted Manual to Stains presence and a bunch of pros including Endeavour would have went to wreck his shit.

Imagine giving birth to this thing

>Deku made it sound like Iida was going to get diced up by stain but he barely got anyhting permanent in the way of injuries.
He just resented being a shitty friend.

RIP

Should I post this again?

Sir died, his future came to an end so he can't see anything else

All-Might was the peak of physical condition at least in muscle form. Nightguy in terms of body is a skinny guy

SIR ISN'T DEAD REEE

But that's not what a speedreader is. That's more what a speedreader wishes he was.

I agree with this

A speedreader is the exact opposite of that

If it is that easy to catch stain then why could he kill so many people. Also remember the Nomos were keeping everyone busy.

Sir was looking for hope in the future and saw only darkness

Must have been really gross and horrifying.

Because he attacked people in dark alleys and one at a time, Iida was able to track him down and if he hadn't been all strung up on Muh Revenge he could have ran and alerted some pros

Do you think Chisaki will heavily injure Izuku

didn't he mention in his first meeting with Deku that he lost one of his lungs and his entire stomach in that fight

Deku's seen some shit while at UA

Nice

Iida got lucky is my point. Native would definitely be dead.
Endeavor came specifically to look for Stain. And what did he do once the nomos were sperging? Take care of them. He only came because of Todoroki. Who was only there because of Deku who was only there because of Iida and coincidentally being on a train attacked by nomos

Seriously you still think if Deku had talked some sense into Iida then a very lucky and specific chain of events would've still lead to Stain's arrest?

He saw lockrock

No, i think Izuku will be injured by himself going Mild-Madmad

So what would happen if we put Deku in the Berserk Armor?

LOCKROOOOOOOCK

The spooky look is the side effect of his injury.
All might was always a fit guy, in Gran Torino's flashback he says that's pretty much all he had, his big body, being quirkless and all.

youtube.com/watch?v=ePcl2jT4YAY

Underrated post

somebody do a "the heart" edit on that panel

>be Endavour
>only daughter wants to introduce you to her new boyfriend
>says there's also an important announcement to make
>she brings home pic related
>"Dad the truth is that you're going to be a grandpa!"
What do?

Please just fucking kill that shit, really, just put him out of his misery.

I would become a criminal only to free this tormented soul of the neverending nightmare that is life for him.

Be happy that you will be Bowser's grandpa.