White question

We are a minority on / pol /. But how can we speed up the process of destroying all the whites and their culture, as well as mixing them? What are some thoughts? I hate white people as fuck and i think it's cool that white losers mating with asian girls because offspring still is ours. We really need white genocide without trolling, whites are weak, stupid and naive race

t. Phillipino student

I am not a black, u stupid Anglo cuckson fat ass

Bumpp

White people colonized countries and ended up fucking the entire system...the world today is shit because our ancestors did not exterminate the whites faster and let them install shitty dictators in our countries. They let them get away with murder...no more

Start by not mixing its far more likely your kids will be bleach than blacked

completeley right, the white devils need to be annihilated asap. its happening and theres nothing they can do about it

how it make you feel whitey? your girls bear BLACK children your wimpy weak genes will be forever lost. wh*teoids BTFO!

do you really want to destroy the entire civilization??

or get fucked by China??

this is your future without whites, you subhuman monkey

Rather china than all white ppl in da world desu

retarded cumskin, BLACKS built spain and we will take our rightful clay back.

Yes. when I read the news, where white people are killed or white whore gave birth to non-white all joy for me. and civilization will be without white shit

we will have bred out the wh*tes in 50 years!

Lel I cant tell if you third worlders are trolling or not. We are literally still giving you everything, your societies will crumble back into superstition and barbarism without all the infrastructure, money and knowledge we provide. Enjoy our civilisation while you can because we're getting mighty sick of the lack of gratitude.

Hope this is truth

There won't be any white girls left with your plan. Not that any same white girl would go out with a manlet like you, OP

>Getting this stressed over a superior race
The madder, the more insane, the more misery, self loathing and angry non-whites become the more I'm filled with joy lol :^)

you are a chink colony bruce
50 years mark my words 50 YEARS and the last wh*teoid gets hanged. all non-whites hate whites, we will ally and destroy you with our BLACK seed. your women are your downfall whitey

>superior race
>weak genes and recessive features
Lmao

you know she don't want your wimpy pink dick, she need the superior BLACK cock. and judgind how happy she is she gets it regurlary. keep crying wh*teoid it's inevitable

NIGGER PLS YOU WILL STARVE TO DEATH
YOUR ETERNAL VICTIMHOOD IS YOUR DOWNFALL

kek

as if russians arent niggers

white people have delusions of a white only world. they are raised to believe that this will be a reality one day. they actively dismiss cold hard facts that they dont like

they have become disconnected from reality and are just flailing about like a person drowning because americas military is nothing now and every attempt by the cia to fuck up some countries fails because white people and black people cant infiltrate shit.

some faggot was posting a vid over the past few days of some cia nigger who was in japan crying about how every one could spot their undercover agents... yea they are white or black . he poisoned his own family and tried to blame the japs. he had a friend who was a white supremacist who doctored the lab results to make it seem like their life was in danger not just a trace amount was in their food because the cia nigger was to cowardly to risk anything. needless to say this was a eyesore for the american government and they had to kill his friend so he didnt doctor any one elses lab work ever again

i'm not a victim whitey i AM superior.
your women know it already

Fucking stupid subhuman read full op text
I am Filipino

You bend over and get ready for the Chinese to sterilize the rest of the world population via a bio weapon.

go be filipinno somewhere else, in Philippines for example

obvious larp, black people don't spell or use english correctly

lol i bet youve met this guy before

t. human mutant envious of white aesthetics

>Being this jealous.

kek imagine being a nigger in russia

imagine being a wh*teoid in this world

> imagine being a wh*teoid

Maybe 50 years ago, now ? Ew
They missed their best timeline.

surrender to the superior BLACK BULL frogfucker