Shingeki no Bahamut: Virgin Soul

Well it's over. How do you fuck up this bad? This is worse than Eureka Seven AO in terms of sequels.

Great now I'm going to have to filter out these threads.

>Eureka Seven AO
the new final episode?

How did it end? I Stopper it when Nina and cheerios professed their Love to wach other

RIP Kaisar's family line.

Someone needs to update the picture of Nina dancing with Zombie Kaiser.

I would let it rip in peace if he eloped with Favaro.

Nina and Cheerios killed Bahamut.

El Mugaro was shanked, Alessand got a 6-minute-long death scene, Nina was a selfish cunt to the end, Azazel got shafted to being a background character, Cheerios got away with everything and Bahamut isn't even dead.

Why is this allowed?

Did rita reattached rocky to kaisar?

So as I understand the female writer wanted to create a self insert this season (Nina), shitting on every existing character that was developed from season 1, create an ultimate husbando, do a "tradgic romance" ending for the sake of it, only to ruin the writing and lore of the franchise. Ok.

On my "Eureka Seven AO" shelf I have
>DR3
>Bahamut:Virgin Soul
Which will be the next, I wonder

>Hey, I'd like to shit on everything you've created here.
>You're hired!
You can't even blame her. This is on Cygames. What a fucking mess.

Are you fucking shitting me with this shit?
What was the fucking point then?

>her scene is less than 30 seconds
>not even a line of spoken dialogue
>it's with nina and not favaro
What the fuck? Do the writers hate Amira or something?

>Stay tuned for S3 with even MORE retarded characters

Yes.

D E S I G N A T E D

She hates the entire Genesis cast. The way she wrote them wasn't enough hint?

At least there's confirmation she's still alive, that's more than I ever expected.

What was meant by this? Didn't Bacchus leave heaven because he was in love with a human? Is the writer that retarded or am I going crazy?

What was the point of introducing Lucifer in the end? Also Mugaro served as a catalyst to create a war between humans v angels and demons, but it was all pointless anyway because only Charios and Nina defeated Bahamut and everything went to peace again. Speaking of, the main villain of the series died in 2 seconds from a shounen beam battle. This wasn't even rushed, it's like the whole season was pointless to begin with.

>Kill Kaizar
>Let Cheerios and the self insert Mary Sue live and have their perfect happy end also remember that bracelet draining the life out of its user nope just kidding.

Kaisar was acting like he knew about Charioce's intention to sacrifice himself in his dying words so the writer was probably higher than usual writing this.

She didn't write it, that was a troll post.

Sequel bait.

Rita couldn't get pregnant anyhow. Atleast they will have rocky.

>tfw Alessand was harder to kill than Bahamut
Why is this series called Rage of Bahamut again? Shouldn't it be Rage of Alessand?

Nevermind me, I thought that was referring to that "interview" because I didn't read properly.

It's Rage of the Fans actually

Pls no sequel. The only sequel that I would like is a sol about the zombie life of rita/kaisar and the rest of the gang with favaroo bringing his happy go lucky shananigans eventually. These writers can't do drama so they should stop trying.

Remember when even keeping slumbering Bahamut at bay took like a million of specialized angels manning a barrier 24/7?
Now its supposedly unstoppable breath weapon got nullified by a makeshit shield made by Lucifer, Gabu and a bunch of demon prostitutes.
I hate this so much.

I legit thought Amira was gonna appear around a corner, fucking sucks.

>using filters
sorry youre so overly sensitive

Entire season of wank and I still feel zero chemistry between Ninard and Chipotle. It's like this whole romance is just going through the motions.

Worst ending ever

how the living fuck did they botch season 2 so hard? first 13 episodes had promise and then bang right to shit the second episode 14 hit and it was down from there

> Turn into dragon and burn me to death, you fucking slut

>S1 had a 2 minutes epilogue
>S2's takes up 10 minutes
Really makes you hmmm

>It ended but I no longer feel.

If they did something like the movie they did for Garo S1 involving Favaro and his quest to save his waifu, would you watch it?

>Rita turns Kaiser into a brainless fuck zombie

Lewd

S2 didn't exist just like tsukihime anime.

It shouldn't be that much of a surprise what happened with season 1.
>bahamut is not dead
Season 3 would be a massive mistake. Let bahamut stay dead killed by the king of men.

>I wish I was with Favaro
>my feet hurt
>I'm dead

Why didn't she just give him a new set of clothes

A reminder that he is not brainless.

Remember when people thought S2 would be about Favaro getting his waifu back but then it introduced an edgelord with mommy issues and his satellite girl, strung the viewer along for 24 episodes and resolved nothing in the end?

Please tell me kaisar is sentient. I don't want them to shit on both kaisar and rita development in the first season

The way they nerfed Bahamut to hell and back is disgusting

WHAT THE FUCK

Cheerios is a one dimensional character but he wasn't edgy. He kept his eyes on the prize that's all.

>How did you feel about Bahasoul?
>It was good
>It was bad
>I want to see the votes

He seems to be a work in progress as evidenced by the fact that Rita is keeping him hidden away from everyone else.

He probably is. Even though Rita can't make sentient zombies

>I want to see the votes leading
Fucking nips

Yes. That last favaroo was by zombie kaisar.

Rita was somehow able to become one, Kaiser should be able to do the same.

>Sup Forums hypes up Sofiel + Jeanne
>She ends up getting BLACKED
Worse ending than the Bahamut fight.

Rita was a necromancer that lived 200 years with a magical grimoire, she had an excuse. Kaisar ws just a regular human

Link?

Rocky is sentient and he was a cut off arm.
She is a necromancer though.

Was pretty obvious S2 was garbage since the start, that's what you guys get for continuing to watch instead of dropping it

I'm really not proud of myself for picking on every last hint toward this exact ending.
>Nina and Cheetos dancing at the end of the world
Check.
>Nina choosing the guy over the world
Check.
>Churro actually living
Check.

All of this was foreshadowed long ago and that only makes it suck even worse, because the exoerince with shis show has been nothing but aimless wait for the impending shitness.

Not many things more silly then shitting on something because it wasn't what you wanted it to be more than because of any coherent criticism. You guys remind me of that one Kuromukuro review where the guy was complaining that it didn't keep being about mech's in feudal Japan.

Would you be satisfied with kaisar not having drawn his last breath before rita zombiefied him when he was on the edge of death?

Just search the username.

Yeah, I basically could see this coming the moment they had that first dance scene with Charioce and Nina in the first cour right after she met him. It's just been denial since then. I knew for sure how this was going to end when we first saw the ED for cour 2, but I kept hoping they'd at least kill off Charioce in some sacrifice. But nope, instead they killed off characters people actually liked.

Every shipfag got BTFO with the exception of Nina and Cheerios shippers. Favaro didn't even get a proper reunion with Amira, and Azazel and Jeanne just visited Mugaro/El's grave and then fucked off to their own devices. I guess Kaisar and Rita won too, but that depends on how you see it. To me he looks so fucking broken it borders on horror.

i stopped watching at ep 20. Is it worth picking up again or is it really that bad?

>jeanne getting together with someone
>not suffering
The writers hate her more than anyone.

No.

Rita and Kaisar is fucking sad. He is just a puppet.
Can't believe Cheerios and Nina won. Is kinda fun.

>He is just a puppet.
He's not, he still has his mind but there's some coordination trouble with his body.

Can someone remind me what the claw near Favaro is meant to mean?
I somewhat remember it being important in the first season, but can't remember what that storyline was about.

"It's shit" is leading now.

>that bite mark on his neck
Rita you lewd little zombie you.

At this point I'm only hoping there'll be doujins. That's the only thing that might cleanse my mind now.

A bit underwhelming but this scene made me cry. Poor Favaro.

What are people saying about the writer? Do they hate her, do they are just "lady did her job, is not his fault they asked a soap opera writer for a shonen story"?

The only thing Bahamut cannot develop a resistance to is itself. That shard is a piece of Bahamut from the ancient war, and it was the same shard Favaro turned into a sword and drove into Bahamut's head to seal it. Bahamut will have to be sealed again in the same manner.

Didn't he use one claw as a sword? It was somewhere around the mark when favaroo started really getting burdened with the "you're the chosen one" stuff.

It's one of bahamut's claws, which Favaro used in S1 to seal Bahamut.
Canonically Bahamut is invulnerable and the only thing that could hurt him was his own claws. This was before they laughed and took a steaming dump all over their own lore in S2.

Apparently 2ch threads are full of posts saying shes finished in the anime industry.

>all the doujins have no sex
>they're all just full of people killing Nina
I WISH TO SEE JUSTICE

I hope this is the case. If it was this easy to bring back dead to life it would make it a plothole, however if they just killed off the 2nd main character of the series (yes Nina and Charioce don't count) and shit on Rita's development and Kaisar as a whole, it would be even more stupid.

I'm expceting Rita to last minute try to save Kaisar (hence the bite marks) and now trying to regain his sentience. Seems like part of his personality is already there hence the FAVAROO scream. If not then fuck the writers. They better not concentrate on Nina and Charioce next season.

I'd be fine with this

Bahamut also got laughably depowered in VS.

>one stray blast in Genesis turns the center of the city and a chunk of the castle into molten lava
>one stray blast in VS just takes out a city block

It's incredibly horrible.

>This was before they laughed and took a steaming dump all over their own lore in S2.
Bahamut would've survived Cheerios' laser, but when Nina joins him it changes from a cannon into a dragon.

So he was destroyed by a mini-Bahamut (dragon) beam. So it kind of works.

I regret all the time I spent watching this instead of something in my backlog

Might as well go through with it if you are already at episode 20.

>but when Nina joins him it changes from a cannon into a dragon
>It makes no sense but just go with it

>Favaro speaking to Amira, even though she was vaporized
>Favaro hearing a FAVAROO without looking for Kaiser in a panic

Favaro is turning into the mad hermit stereotype

We've never once seen Rita make an intelligent zombie.

Yes please. Fucking women need to control their emotions when they work, this was supposed to be a project that entertains anime fans, not her personal fantasy wish fulfillment.

We have never seen rita rescue anyone on the verge of death either. As the only competent character in the show she can pull it off.

I thought there was nothing worse than a hetare protagonist but then Nina arrived

It does though. That was the entire point of having the weapon transform, along with bahamut and the weapon mirroring each other in their attacks.

The only thing that doesn't make sense is that it only cost 1 eyeball and some vocal chords.