Buyfag

Let us discuss the world's third-most widely produced synthetic plastic polymer, after polyethylene and polypropylene. Polyvinyl chloride. PVC. As well as its many uses in the Japanese animation industry and art.

Never watched Gantz but damn I dig(ck) this

This has got to be a new record for "shortest time spent at customs".

Even better IRL!

Actually isn't that because few weeks ago threads would get deleted as generals if you posted "[thing] thread" in the subject field? I think that happened a few times to buyfag at least.

Not sure, but it's been fine for the past few days unless I missed a deletion.

Nope, "thread" is normally included in the subject, its the guide link that no longer gets posted by the OP of the thread.

Thanks to user who reminded me things like CL exist, found a nice display shelf (three-four levels, bottom three shelves arnt glass put books in it) cheap! Needed a new one as my detolfs were getting cluttered.

Looking to make my first buyfag purchase and found a nice figure i want to buy from jap amazon but they dont deliver it to europe. I've read the guide, but which forwarding service is still trustworthy? Don't wanna get cucked on my first buy

Have you checked if other sites have it?

yeah, but its all 4k yen more sadly. On amazon its for sub 10k, while on other sites from the guide its for 13k+. Not sure if that offsets the costs for a forwarder though?

Soon

Total sum?

love your wixoss collection

Aside from Sakura I should be getting the last of my scales thus morning. If anyone would like I could post them along with the other figures I have been buying for the past two weeks

Just under 21k

hey Sup Forums you guys seem to own a lot of cute figures
but do you own any badass ones?

leo is about as close as it gets out of my collection

All of the listed services should be trustworthy. If you want to check, you can always sent them a e-mail asking how they work or if whatever you want is possible. Then you can see how fast they reply and if they are nice.
I used buyee earlier this year for a $120 order and there is no problem with them.

After hearing all the horror stories about NY packaging I was expecting worse

They're average to mediocre, Amazon JP is whom you should worry about.

I did find it odd how the gears were allowed to move around freely in the box itself, if the small parts that actually connect to the figure broke that'd be pretty bad.
Overall rather happy with my purchase, can't quite make her sit on the top most cog, but it's only noticeable from a few angles.

Why? What's wrong with them?

Absolutely not, only cute ones

I have this Gintoki, he looks silly among my cute figs though

Thanks!
>pic related, something Ill never own but is now my grail

All the figures I find badass are way too pricy compared to how they look. I'll just stick to my cute girls.
>that $700 Lady Maria statue

There's my husband. Alter Saber Alter counts in my book too.

Their method of packaging is bad, and on top of that they use DHL whom ships their shit out of a cannon. I still use them a lot since their deals can get crazy but I am always on high alert when my shit arrives.

So I'm buying light novels off of Mandarake. Got my invoice from the email and clicked the link and put in my card info. Problem is, when I hit submit, I see the processing... Screen and it sends me right back to the same order screen prompting for my credit card. No error message. I've tried on Chrome, Firefox and IExplorer. Any one else experience this?

Does this count?

You card didn't work call your bank. Sometimes my bank will flip out when I order from their and flag the transaction. Normally a call is all it takes to clear it up

You bet

I don't see why it wouldn't

Probably the least "cute" figure I own.

I had a package shipped to my friend in Japan who was in turn going to ship it to me. He wasn't going to open it because it's a big box and he didn't want to repack it. Should I be worried?

You'll probably be fine. I've never had a problem with them. Amazon figures for me are normally wrapped to a flat cardboard board in plastic, so it doesn't really move around. I've never even had damage to the Amazon box itself, but your mileage may vary.

alright thanks, ill look into it

Why not both?

The softest kouhai

The manga is alright. I love trainwrecks but it gets too insane even for me.

The start is really fucking good, then gets pretty crazy halfway through and turns into shit towards the end. Never even bothered finishing it after some of the bullshit that was happening when the aliens invaded.

Was able to pick up my September order from the customs office yesterday. Contained two tapestries and a dakimakura. Two of those items I won from Yahoo Auction. The other tapestry I got from a booth.pm shop.

Pic related is the dakimakura cover illustrated by Sakiyo Cake.

>customs office
Did you have to unbox it there?

Some close-ups of the cover. Really like the cute details in the illustration, which is why I wanted to get it in the first place.

>All these trap stuff
I hope that (You) are a femanon, right?

Yes, every time I visit there, which is like every package nowadays, though we did not look at the items in great detail. Was only required for checking the type of items contained in the package.

Do you think it's the grills who are into traps, user?

That would make me nervous as fuck. You're brave.

Eh, maybe?
I guess some grills like to be dominant, right?

This would be straight if they didn't have dicks

Gay as fuck.

Are you ready for the Duce?

>trapfags

you could say that

Got these a few hours ago, I hate the new amiami shipping boxes.

what do the new boxes look like?

They say amiami on them. Only autists get upset over what shipping boxes look like.

Too much derriere.

How much?

Thoughts on this figure?

>Pulchra

Eww

I have her. She's ok but has some pretty horrible seams.

normally I'd agree, but I'm pretty sure my mailman and I both got cancer from seeing TOM box.

I still say that the pose is retarded.

Pretty good stuff.

disgusting fuck, kill yourself.

Noice, post pics when your Pastalord arrives

I don't own her, but from what I've read she is pretty bad.

Forwards and proxys are advanced buyfaggotry. I suggest eating the extra $40.

Pretty damn gay, I'd say

You know, those one with "Amiami" in white letters

It bothers me because people at customs will exactly know what I buying, besides I have to walk near 1 mile carrying those boxes to my home.

Maduka shit is neither cute. nor badass in anyway.

good morning buyfags

>TOM box
What's that?

I haven't been taxed in a year, and my last AmiAmi shipment is currently waiting to be picked up at my customs office, and I'm assuming it has the new box, so yeah, there are legitimate reasons to be upset about them.

user-chan how could you?

Wow, how fucking awful. Nobody cares.

Tokyo Otaku Mode box. It has big annoying print around it saying "Tokyo Otaku Mode" in a graphic print. Picking one up from the post office is always less fun than usual.

My body is ready. Fucking Koto jewing the fuck out of me.

I don't care that it says Amiami but i miss the old boxes.

>fotm loli
Meh

You gay af stop posting any time

What country?

Brazil

who gives a shit. I had my isp randomly be let into my house when I was gone and the guys had to access the power box in my room with pic related on my desk along with a bunch of other autistic shit that shouldn't have been laying around

Yeah I guess the package documents taped on top of the box didn't already give it away or anything.

Why do you have to pick up stuff? Can't you just pay online and get it delivered? What country?

very tempting, I wish someone would add her to the database already unless I missed it

I travel out of country quite often so I put my mail on hold on a regular basis. I've got to get it back from the post office when I return.

>Have the same thing happen to me
>Wire outlet is behind my Billy.
>Come home to see all of my figures in my Billy shelf either tilted over or accessories knocked out of their hands.

All stuff is held at customs in Argentina, I have to travel by bus/train 40 miles to pick up my stuff, once I'm back with my huge boxes I can't even take the bus due to boxes' size, so have to walk >1mile carrying them.

See It was actually announced last week that online payment will be start to be available in 30 days and fully implemented in 6 months, but until that happens I need to go pick it up at my local post office.
I'll probably have to stop buying from AmiAmi, considering they seem to be moving more stuff online, like automatic tax calculation, so dodging shit might get harder.

Sakura looks gorgeous.
Hopefully the poorfag version bins so I can get her.

EMS is supposed to deliver before 3pm. I usually don't get out of work until 4. So I have to take that little slip to the post office on my day off.

soon!

link?