Do you guys have any hope in Generation Z?

Do you guys have any hope in Generation Z?

for the american gen z? nope

None whatsoever.

I have hope that I will shoot a lot of them when SHTF

It's already too late to have hope on Gen Z, it's all downhill from here user

you mean the faggots who think they are unironically being educated by watching ecelebs? totally

I am Gen Z. From personal experience I think the white men are going to be right leaning with some far-right. Pretty much all the males follow YouTubers and don't give a shit about Hollywood. None of us watch T.V. so we aren't susceptible to their propaganda. Women on the other hand are not right-wing. They don't follow YouTube really and just care about posting selfies all day and get their info from Tumblr/feminist twitter pages. We are also the least white generation in America.

Sadly no. While they do tend to be more rebellious against the political correctness juggernaut, I’ve found that they’re generally unable to function outside of the internet.

No.

Gen z are not redpilled, they are just in a rebellious state.

Basically, they are just normie who think that sjws are silly little bitch.

The generation known for eating detergent pods and liberal gun grabber activism? Absolutely not.

Meh, hidden gem somewhere, just gotta find it...

>BUT ITS A BIGGGG LANDFILL, TED

I'm gen Z and I have tons of hope. Even my female friends who are liberals hate leftist feminists. And the ratio of people my age I know who voted for trump instead of Hillary is probably 25-1

gen z is filled with even more mutts, single mother households, trannies, and subhumans than any generation before it.

I'm Generation Z

We'd be useful if someone would geniunely push a good proportion of us off of social media usage.

I've worked a few jobs so I got a good head-start.

The majority of people my age are either Degenerates or self aware, not necessarily red pilled though, just self aware. There is no middle ground.

no. the majority of every generation are a bunch of idiots. if you think a generation is going to come along and magically save you, you are out of your mind

I teach 10 year olds. They are absolutely bluepilled.

>None of us watch T.V. so we aren't susceptible to their propaganda.
>Pretty much all the males follow YouTubers
You've merely replaced TV propaganda with YT propaganda.

>Gen Z
>PSP from 2005

I'm 26 and I think PewDiePie is a pretty cool guy

>caring about personalities
Guess you prefer the YT propaganda.

Not when you look like pic related, absolute trash.

>gen Z
>posts millenials

When does gen Z end? So I can time by kids birth

Why was the PSP so cool.

Generations go for roughly 15 or 20 years, but there is no concensus on exactly where they begin or end. For millenials, I've heard beginning in the years 1980, 1983, 1985 and ending in 1998, 2000, and 2005. Gen Z may have already ended, or you may have to wait as long as another 8 years. Just have your kids and raise them right. I'm probably a millenial, though born in that gray area of the early 1980s and I have few of the characteristics of other millenials because I didn't have helicopter parents and was told to to just get up and keep going when I fell and scraped a knee.

Around 2020, or so.

What's after Gen Z?

Gen New Game+

Generation α

Younger generations are always full-retard unless they have a reason not to be. Are they fighting a war? Do they have a common goal? Nope. They are just retarded.

Gen z will be more retarded than the faggot millennials.

With regards to America I have hope for gen Z. I'm not 100% sure they will be enough but maybe.

They've had anti-white crap thrown at them from birth basically which difers them from millinials. Millinials didn't deal with this shit which is why so many of them bend over for the "poor minorities" they generally didn't have to deal with anti-white messages until they were already adults.

Gen Z is being told from a young, it's not okay to be white, white people can't be friends with white people, white people are always racist, white people have to pay reparations, white people can't do x because we need diversity. etc.

Gen Z is exposed to all of this and it's going to create backlash, if I'm correct.

Gen Z's success also depends on how much Trump can get done, how 2018 elections go, and if Trump can win in 2020.

If there is no wall and no immigration reform before he's out of office then it will all be for naught and someone will just open the floodgates of Mexico again and Gen Z won't even have a chance to continue electing people to save themselves.

I was talking.to my nephews theyre about 5 to 9 in age 3 of em. They were talking like do you know de way and spit on him. Wtf my nephews watch ugandian knuckles and talk like retard nigs. This next gen coming up are fucked before they even come of age and not cause of youtube. But because housing food and shit is more expensive. My friends in the robotics field and he says factorys are pushing hard for robots to replace workers there will be less jobs. Pollution and immigration are gonna hit this next generation fucking hard. Im expecting social violent change but i even i dont know what is the best for society in the future.

Not much, as far as I can tell, they are completely cucked by technology.

OP here.

I'm not quite sure what generation I'm in. I was born in January of 2000.

Sometimes I wonder how I'll fell in 40-50 years from now when Generations Alpha, Bata, Gamma, and Delta come along. Will Conservativism/Libertarianism still exist? Will I still have rights to own a gun? Will I have rights of free speech?

Probably not.

Millennials are a lost cause. GenZ is still blossoming we might still be able to preserve another generation from full retarded behavior.

No.

that's not entirely true. the lost generation basically gave the world modern nationalism/fascism/bolshevism because they were all cynical faggots traumatized from ww1.
guys are naturally more conservative unless they are soyboys. it's easy to talk shit because you're all too young and dumb to really be defined yet but i haven't seen anything special from you guys