Major Incident Declared

Salisbury Hospital says it is dealing with a "major incident" as it treats a man and woman who became ill at a shopping centre.

The male had been taken to hospital via ambulance and the female taken by air ambulance to the hospital after reportedly being exposed to the powerful drug fentanyl, which is up to 10,000 times stronger than heroin.

This is very close to MoD offices, government buildings. Is this an attack or 2 junkies?

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/03/05/major-incident-salisbury-hospital-ae-department-closed/amp/

www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-wiltshire-43289194

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5463567/Hospital-shuts-E-department-major-incident.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailUK
gov.uk/government/news/exercise-toxic-dagger-the-sharp-end-of-chemical-warfare
dw.com/en/german-government-tight-lipped-on-threat-of-islamic-extremism-in-the-balkans/a-42293796
archive.is/CQPZ3
cp24.com/news/businesses-levelled-residents-displaced-after-explosion-at-mississauga-plaza-1.3798671
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5247111/Couple-guilty-plotting-ISIS-inspired-attack.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ohmefentanyl
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42920954
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-41341492
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5463567/Hospital-shuts-E-department-major-incident.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailUK
Mail says 10 affected.
Oooo-er

Porten Down biological weapon facility is very close by, no?

Sarin is worst case scenario as a dummy run for effectiveness. Services are at the hospital in Hazmat suits and the building is sealed off.

Possibly linked to the now covered up Leicester terror cell that I made a thread about yesterday.
We were warned of the threat of Sarin recently and even more so with the white envelope dummy runs to Parliament,MoD offices and the Royal Family.
ISIS is in the Balkans reorganising.
All British soldiers are to be vaccinated by end of spring.

Its jumped from 2 affected to 10 affected by "unknown toxic substance" at a shopping centre in Salisbury.

TOXIC DAGGER is happening, the annual chemical warfare exercise.
gov.uk/government/news/exercise-toxic-dagger-the-sharp-end-of-chemical-warfare
Coincidence?

Source for isis in the balkans?

That would be fucking terrifying.

Yeah the reaction seems like overkill for a few druggies on fentanyl, you wouldnt need hazmat suits for that.

Yeah you can absorb it through skin fatally

>Major incident
Is this new meme?

dw.com/en/german-government-tight-lipped-on-threat-of-islamic-extremism-in-the-balkans/a-42293796

Full censorship.

I can't help but laugh every time I hear the british version of things we say in America.
>air ambulance
Life flight.

>which is up to 10,000 times stronger than heroin.
Fentanyl is 10,000x more powerful than heroin? Are you sure that's not a Fentanyl-analog drug like Carafentanil used for tranquillising whales and shit?

I know Fentanyl is powerful but I don't think its 10,000x more powerful & Fentanyl laced heroin isn't an epidemic here like in the U.S. but it certainly happens. Not exactly a major incident.

That's how I feel when I see the absolute state of your life.

>ISIS is in the Balkans reorganising.
Tfw they can be next door and i haven't even realized it yet

>Is this an attack or 2 junkies?
Also if it's Carafentanil or a Fentanyl-analog drug as opposed to Fentanyl its self, it probably is an attack.

Dealers are dumb but not dumb enough to lace heroin with a drug 50,000x more powerful than morphine used to put whales and elephants to sleep. They want to make money after all.

carfentanyl in smoke grenades is what the spetsnaz used to waste 120 civilians in the moscow theater siege

Could be accidental. It's strong enough that a bit of the dust on your finger, then wiping your eyes, picking your nose, whatever is an OD.

Doesn't surprise me. If it weren't for Chinese chemists being worse for money grabbing than Jews, stuff like Carfentanil wouldn't even exist.

Even that's only x5,000 more potent than Morphine though. I don't know what the fuck they've found that's x10,000 more potent.

That's regular Fentanyl. Again, if the article is right and this is x10,000 more potent than Fentanyl, then it's a Fentanyl-analog drug and not Fentanyl made for human consumption.

Imagine Fentanyl on steroids. Or something that would put a dinosaur to sleep and you've got Carfentanil.

Pic related. Lethal dose of each drug.

>x10,000 more potent than Fentanyl
than heroin*

That's a lethal dose of Caranfentil? I was expecting something microscopic.

Still though, you don't just come across Carafentil. Sounds intentional.

Link to Leicester thread

bump
I didn't expect anyone to use an airborne opiod to use an offensive weapon, sounds like a pleasant death desu

>sounds like a pleasant death desu
Take too much of something as weak as codeine and it'll still make you ill. I can't think of anything worse tbqh.

Dunno m8. The kids are all into their research chemicals, and if someone will buy it, someone will sell it.

Q user predicted this

there is ISIS in the balkans. we Slovenians had ISIS camp here think it was on the news 1-2 years ago.

I can't imagine that Carfentanil is easy to come by even if you're acquiring it legally. I don't even know what profession or licensing you'd need to get hold of it. And even then, the most powerful Opioid I can find is Ohmefentanyl, that I've never even heard of, and it's listed as between 15,000x and 18,000x more potent than Morphine. 10,000x has to be something even stronger than Carfentanil.

>Inb4 Muslims in manufacturing have been spiking products

Been waiting for this, seemed inevitable.

archived link: archive.is/CQPZ3
>dw.com/en/german-government-tight-lipped-on-threat-of-islamic-extremism-in-the-balkans/a-42293796

>Muslims in manufacturing
Then their target must've been a whale or an elephant. If that was the case, they could lace some paracetamol or ibuprofen, or even better, food.

This is selective if an attack is indeed what it is.

>I can't imagine that Carfentanil is easy to come by even if you're acquiring it legally.
(((Wikipedia))) says it was uncontrolled in China as recently as 2017.

Based on >162843278 surely someone looking to do harm could bring in 100 lethal doses in envelopes via mail it'd be so small how would they detect it?

>legally
Microscopic amounts get you blasted off your tits, so a little baggie full of it in someone's sock is potentially worth mad MAD cash if you dole it out a crystal at a time. Very hard to detect such a small amount coming into the country.

cp24.com/news/businesses-levelled-residents-displaced-after-explosion-at-mississauga-plaza-1.3798671

this sounds a lot like the Leicester incident. I should point out that Mississauga has the highest percentage of muslims in Canada. ISNA is HQ'd here and we have two muslim MPs. one is the parliamentary secretary of foreign affairs and former head of Canadian arab federation and the other is the one who drafted up Motion 103 against islamophobia

Yeah, that's how these ridiculous Opioids get created. You send Chinese chemists money with an analog you theorised and they'll create it.

I mean importation though. It's hard enough getting vitamins through customs.

Go and ask faggot

When are you going to remove kebab?

Maybe I'm just overestimating the intelligence of the average drug dealer. It's just, their aim is making money so why are they going to kill their clients?

Granted, dealers lacing smack with normal Fentanyl are obviously taking the same risk but you either create the fake perception of your heroin being stronger than it is OR one of your clients OD, everyone hears how strong it is and then everyone is there to buy off you - I saw an interview with a dealer from Chicago using the latter as justification.

Carafentil is just plain suicidal. If Fentanyl requires pharmaceutical grade knowledge to measure out an accurate dose of, imagine these ridiculous Fentanyl-analog drugs.

>exposed to the powerful drug fentanyl
>fentanyl

If I was exposed to fentanyl I'd sit back and fucking relax for a bit.

Its quickly metabolized from the body.

~PACU Nurse.

We are entering the age of narcotic warfare.

>Those affected now number around 16 people.
>Multiple areas of Salisbury are cordoned off whilst investigations ongoing to find the source of the unknown substance.
>Hazmat suits spotted at the hospital
>Building where the patients are is sealed off
>The 2 ground zero patients are in critical condition on life support

Drugs my arse!

Porton Down(chemical warfare facility)is just up the road, the armys live fire testing ground is nearby and the army and navy is currently doing Exercise:Toxic Dagger the annual chemical warfare exercises.

>Maybe I'm just overestimating the intelligence of the average drug dealer

They're people. Some have chemistry degrees, others are just poor and it's a way to make money, others are total smackheads. All will sell the new hotness. The dumb ones will kill people.

Could literally just be part of the exercise. A dry run for what would happen if it was real, done as if it was real.

Could be

Sounds like a good excercise if true.

Get the NHS doctors off their arses for once

Already confirmed:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5247111/Couple-guilty-plotting-ISIS-inspired-attack.html

Fatal dose for fentanyl is roughly the size of a grain of sand and can be absorbed through the skin or lungs.

good post user

OMG FENTANYL LACED HEROIN IN THE UK NO WAY I WOULD HAVE NEVER SUSPECTED SUCH A THING
fucking kys

How about you read the article or some of the thread before jumping to conclusions you obese mongoloid?

A drug that is "10,000x" potent than Morphine isn't normal Fentanyl, its a Fentanyl-analog drug used for tranquillising big whales.

Yes it is, they make VX and other fun things there.

>Still though, you don't just come across Carafentil.
Apparently, you did, up until recently:
>Carfentanil was not a controlled substance in China until March 1, 2017,[8] and until then was manufactured legally and sold openly over the Internet.
It really is a wonder that this shit hasn't been used in a towelhead attack yet.

>Race track
Left turn

Most fentanyl comes as a gel like substance inside a patch. I've opened a fentanyl patch up and seen it for myself, it's like a white liquid inside a clear liquid.

Like my sperm, over your face!

People, very idiotic people, smoke the gel on transdermal patches.

>yanks actually call the air ambulance "life flight"

i've never seen it called that and i work in healthcare, either called rotary winged ambulance or medevac sometimes

?

Lighten up shithead

I can only assume brain damage when someone gets a laugh out of an air ambulance being called "life flight." I laugh just saying the latter in my head.

I forgot that over there you ride mohammads cock to the hospital

Also euros calling it "hospital" intead of "the hospital". The fucks up with that since we're talking about it

Wow, good one.

>Junkie degenerates OD on fentanyl
>Major incident
pick one

There are 24 languages in Europe and well over a 1000 accents.

I use "hospital" or "the hospital" depending on the context. "We're going to hospital" is more specific than "the hospital."

>normal fentanyl
>10,000x more potent than morphine
Pick one and then read the article.

Some dialects drop the definite article but it's not the norm.

I like that first sentence juxtaposed with you explaining English to a native English speaker.

BIG IF TRUE

Someone should explain English to the whole of North America.

They also come in "lollipop" form with 800microg dosage IIRC.

I know fentanyl, have 'friends' from highschool who died from doing coke cut with it. This shit isn't new retard. Get out of your cave once in a while and learn about the world around you.

Life fFight is the company, they are officially called air ambulances or rescue helicopters here.

t.flight medic

If you "know" Fentanyl, then you'll also know it's about x50 more potent than Heroin instead of 10,000x.

This is Carafentanyl or Ohmafentanyl or another Fentanyl-analogs and are up to 5,000x to 20,000x more potent than heroin. You still didn't read the article you utter fucking mong.

Not as annoying as pluralizing math.
>maths

with no point of scale for reference these jars could be like 2m tall

>well over a 1000 accents
>a 1000

Seems to be a common trend, particularly in America, for things to adopt brand names over their more general designation.

I started out going to spell the word "thousand" and just didn't.

>mathematics
>mathematic
Which one is incorrect?

I know that fentanyl, any of these kinds aren't new and aren't some super secret happening. It's retards looking for a high not caring about the risk. This thread is consisted of autist who have no social experience or any idea of what happens at parties it seems. If youthink jsut because it is scary and 10,000x strong er than heroin that does anything but excite a junkie you don't exist in the same reality as everyone else. Once again, this is very, clearly two retard junkies OD on shit they thought would get them fucked up beyond belief and it did. How is this in any way shape or form considered any kind of major incident?

You fucking idiot, this is a potential chemical attack as opposed to a case of junkies ODing. How many times does this need to be explained to you?

Fentanyl for HUMAN CONSUMPTION is 50x more potent than Heroin. NOT 10,000x more potent. Those are Fentanyl-analogs used for tranquilising whales and elephants and they have a history of being used as chemical weapons.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ohmefentanyl

do you actually have any IRL experience of heroin addicts tho?

it's very likely they got their hands on a weird drug and decided to take it because they thought they would get high
heroin addicts are a bit like that

kek
this

More than I care to state but where do they just "come across" Carafentil, etorphine, ohmafentanyl or any of these ridiculously powerful Opioids?

People have also provided that they're legal in China because that's where all of these fentanyl-analogs post-2000 come from. You pay chemists in China to create said drug as long as you provide the blueprints but importation is another matter.

Also, I don't care how bad Opioid withdrawals are, this implies absolutely no prior knowledge since short of brain damage, much less seasoned opiate addicts, no one is going to willingly take something like this.

Also to the best of my knowledge, Fentanyl-analogs don't even provide typical opiate-like euphoria. They're just very, very, very sedating.

>Junkie gets chance to try super version of drug they already use.
>ends up dead.
REE happening guys, major incident. Gubberments is trying to killl us n sheiittt

I mean, again, outside of the Balkans and certainly not in the UK there isn't a single case of Heroin being laced with any Fentanyl-analogs stronger than Fentanyl its self and even Fentanyl laced heroin is rare here given most of it is transdernal patches. Also, how many heroin addicts willingly try Fentanyl? Most news you hear about it will be accidental ODs.

On top of that, why are there 10 people harmed down the road from property owned by the Ministry of Defence?

You can thank Henry Wellcome and his Canaanite trust, John Bull is sneezing again!

well thanks for stating that for the record
you have to make sure of details like that otherwise people think you're just some agoraphobic neet with no real life experience on the subject

I'm currently thinking that maybe it's somewhere between the two extremes, that maybe a particularly malicious dealer sold some bad stuff to some bad customers
so it's not exactly a terrorist incident nor is it two dumb junkies but in fact a little bit of both

in the article by the daily mail he clearly says that 'It involves under ten people, but I cannot say any more.'

UNDER ten people

are you sure you're not jumping to conclusions?

btw leicester turned out to be arson
poured petrol around the shop and lit it
savages

Admitting to associating with junkies or taking smack as a source of knowledge for pharmacology sounds much more pretentious than just openly stating facts and letting people fact check it themselves if they don't believe you.

"Under 10" is presumably more than the initially stated "three people" and I'm not jumping to conclusions. I've never stated whether or not it was a chemical attack. I've stated it very likely isn't a case of Fentanyl-laced heroin because, although it's a rarity in the UK in comparison to the U.S., it certainly isn't a 'major incident', Fentanyl isn't x10,000 more potent than heroin and Opioids that ARE 10,000x more potent than Heroin are unheard of as being laced with heroin or even recreationally used where as a chemical attack isn't.

All that coupled with the fact that it's down the road from a place where they create VX & other chemical weapons alongside other MoD buildings makes me think this isn't just a case of junkies ODing. It certainly isn't normal Fentanyl, which should be the first sign. I've not once stated with certainty its an attack though.

Can confirm. Rode the "life flight" myself once after hitting a moose at like 80mph. Fucked my shit up yo. Glad I was able to feel my hands again.

>they also call rooty tooty point and shootys guns.
Savages.

it's not common but it is one the rise here
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42920954
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-41341492

and yeah you have good points about the admittance of association with junkies but that leaf was getting on my nerves so I just wanted some confirmation
I can see now you're clearly very knowledgeable about the subject

It's not like there are many different types of math. Soon they'll start with things like "physics" and "sciences", ha, silly brits.

>exposed to the powerful drug fentanyl
>"exposed"

So pill head druggies got what they deserve, nothing to see here.

>closing the hospital for an OD
I'm not saying, I'm just saying

There has been so many cases of fentanyl and all different kinds of fentanyl here in Canada this just isn't news to me. Simply junkies being junkies looking for a better high.

Or they spike problematic customers who would bring police or problems.