check threads. shilling stopped at 6:45 am pacific time

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/970650759091163137
youtube.com/watch?v=VKHUvcHOEV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Nope

Business as usual.

ShareBlue faggots didn’t get their update this morning.

DONALD DRUMPF

Just checked. Can confirm. No nigger cock threads this morning.

OP IS A SHILL
DON'T RESPOND TO SHILL THREADS

So what about this statement (pic) is considered spam? Maybe that's what's coming down the pipe?

Get faggotry

this is a psyop to make fags think this shit is normal

Then there was a holocaust thread with 2 kikes I remembered they seem to recycle the same information and claim to never get refuted on the information are lying I seen multiple threads where they got btfo'd only one person manage to notice this and just trolls them and keeps telling everyone to either ignore or troll them.

cause i logged on

they came back about 10 mins after my OP

Shift change. The night crew got replaced by the morning shift

>using pacific time

>Rolling
that's why it's spam

This is why:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/970650759091163137

Roastie threads are a time honored tradition on Sup Forums, newfag. The real shills are the "traditional thot general" posters.

Just shift change at JIDF HQ.

THIS

Shills left at 6:45, came back at 7:15. They were in a strategy meeting with #2.

Lets see...
HOPING for alien invasion or at least the Marines serving those 14,000+ "sealed indictments" for corruption, sedition, and treason.
(crap you're right)

you can write
>rolling
just not
>rolling f*r

Bump

Glad you noticed, OP. Check the catalog sorted by creation date. Go to the bottom of the page and see that the oldest threads are over 9 hours old. There has been a break in slide thread creation. There will most likely be a narrative/tactic shift soon.

>The Elitewars have been ramped up
we are in a new era of censorship, Jewgle and Jewtube have clamped down heavy on all forms of dissent and even channels like ufo and airsoft gun channels...
The AI is now in "6th grade" level intelligence and is in control of the algorithms and botnets around the google construct. Their "mistake" is half true, they wanted to silence us but not at his level yet... but now its full steam ahead as the AI is targeting US here and on every website that uses google...

CHECK YOUR SCRIPTS, GOOGLE IS USED FOR Sup Forums, TRY TO DISABLE AND POST...

>YOU CANNOT

youtube.com/watch?v=VKHUvcHOEV8

this thread smells like boomer

google is the captcha provider tinfoil fucker

funny you say that I commented on an anti Trump shill thread and its now its gone, it was too quick to be pruned by a Mod. or be archive he deleted his own thread. perhaps you're right OP