This series was blatant wish fulfillment fantasy for neckbearded losers and Ako is waifubait engineered for exactly...

This series was blatant wish fulfillment fantasy for neckbearded losers and Ako is waifubait engineered for exactly those type of people.

Season 2 when?

Feels good being the target audience, though I have to say I liked pigu a bit more.

>fulfillment fantasy
but best girl didn't win

40% of Japanese girls are waifubait.

Pig spin-off when?

I actually binge watched it a few days ago. Wasn't as bad as I expected it to be.

Why are her eyes so big?

Anime.

Oh shit, will mine get this big too? I watch a lot of that stuff.

Yes.

Very comfy anime. I enjoyed the Sup Forums threads. It was RO nostalgia.

The more you watch anime the more you learn to love stupid romcom.

I wish they at least kissed.

We need as many cute romances where main characters are a couple as possible. It also nipped the girl war autism at the bud by having the girls be supportive fembros instead of cockhungry sluts.

Bromance scene with pig was the highest point of the series.

I do wish the anime had continued employing male voice actors and male character models for their ingame characters while they stayed incharacter.

Initially, compared to Gamers, I think Gamers was the better show; better comedy and character interactions. But the Gamers went to shit the last few episodes (not to mention the underwhelming last episodes) as it tries it's hand in """romance"".

So Netoge > Gamers

I agree but I honestly liked that this was about an actual fucking game for once and not some excuse for fantasy isekai for once. I wish there were more anime about people playing actual games.

I want ako to sit on my face

It was mildly enjoyable.

"Oh yeah. That happened." The anime.

Ako being fucking insane makes it better the average waifubait anime.

I wasn't really interested in Ako I need a S2 because I want more of this piggy.

I liked it. Would have been a 10 if we had the kiss. Pig is best girl but I don't want the main pair to break up. Sadly, sidegirls getting romance development of their own without being with the MC almost never happens.

That too, fuck shows that are waifuwars to the end.

Does she ever actually cosplay her character

>cake
>purple hair rich girl
>tsundere
>"the main girl" that suddenly loves the useless main character for no reason
It looks very formulaic.. did i get it right?

It certainly wasn't my wish and not all losers want the same things out of life.It sucks, but not everyone is as perfect as you are.

He was the only nice person to her in game, the only one who wouldn't ditch her, even as he just assumed she was a guy. She has abandonment issues to go along with her social anxiety. That is why she latched onto him like a leech that just won't let go.

She didn't love him for no reason, the first episodes of the show tell the reason every fucking 30 seconds.

Me too

"he helped in an MMO"... that's no reason.

Ako is cute! Cuuuuute!

What is she thinking about lads?

That's not so ridiculous for someone that pretty much lives online.

Is this really a show to throw complaints about depth at user, cmon now.

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT NEKOHIME-SAMA

If she would've changed her online handle if she knew Schwein means Boar/Pig in German beforehand

I have a 300MB folder of stills with decent reaction faces but I'm too lazy to crop them all.

Me three.

oyakodon

>lives online
>probably already interacted with other human beings online before
>still that specific guy is the one
uh-huh

Just saying that i'm tecnically not wrong.

They went over why him tho. She was a terribad player and no one wanted anything to do with her. He gave her a chance and played with her. This kind of shit happens in real life.

>This kind of shit happens in real life
I played WoW for 8 years and i always helped low level players.

Always.

And i didn't get pussy.

>it didn't happen to me so it couldn't happen to a fictional character
come on now

No, it's more about realizing who the fantasy of meeting girls online isn't what it's cracked up to be, since everyone is trying to bring Ako more to terms with reality and about how schwien/prez have some issues of their own.

It's fun too see a female character just being a bro with a male MC. Does the LN portray their relationship similarly according to the anime, or was it a original anime thing? Nevertheless, it was a cute show, far less trashier/fanservice-than I would imagined.

I'm telling you i tried for 8 years and it didn't work. Then you want me to believe some random fucker did it?

There are actual cases where this did happen though (and people getting married by knowing each other through WoW is common knowledge), so yeah, you lucked out user

Nah man, you're talking about a guy clinging to a specific attention whore until she open her legs. That happens all the time.

I'm talking about a girl that worhships your dick for saving her from that one ganker when she was an insecure low level player. It just doesn't work like that.

Pretty sure that are program to change your voice into gil's, compatible in gaming real time chat

>shut in girl
>she's beautiful
>not ugly fat and disgusting
this is too unrealistic and give men unrealistic expectations for shut in girls

but i agree season 2 when mai waifu

""""""""""Gamers"""""""""" doesn't have fucking anything to do with videogames.

>he doesn't read spoilers