Made in abyss

Was it the right thing to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CZS01XzwUQo&app=desktop
bato.to/reader#1ac34615b5bd259d_11
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=CZS01XzwUQo&app=desktop
subarashi

If you must know, Manga is pointing towards the possibility of no, but we just don't know.

There is nothing wrong with mercy killings.

jesus chruist

why was Mitty so bodacious?
why waste these tits on a character who only had them for a few minutes of screentime?

yes

Also requesting this webm but updated with the scenes from that latest episode.

Tend the rabbits

delete this post

So, Mitti's death helped Riko to wake up from her coma?
Did I get it right?

But Nanachi is the rabbits

No, their souls met while Mitty was still alive and sitting on top of Riko.

>character with breasts lasts seconds
Really tells you what tukusi thinks about breasts. I wonder if it's because he's a shotacon. You're both degenerates anyway.

someone please post all the end cards

Bonedrewd is a god tier villain.
The OST is god tier.
The backgrounds and scenery are god tier.

And yet it flopped, fuck this world.

>And yet it flopped
shut up user, it's too early to say that

>maruruk tells ozen he found a damaged balloon
>she doesn't give two fucks, this shit happens all the time
>he goes out on his own and repairs it
>she comes out anyway to watch him release it
c u t e

I'm gonna kick this kids ass

I expected this anime to be good but got AOTS instead. Gave me tears this episode. Reg did nothing wrong.

I could use a t-shirt like this in public but the massive "MADE IN ABYSS" text is kinda pointless.
Just sell the abyss map as is.

But he's the reason she desired to smell good and is good smelling now.

I dont think he has one left to kick, user.

I knew it was coming and even then I wasn't ready
The visuals and the songs are for one another you can clearly see that Kevin read the manga

It's anime original scene.

>wear that shirt
>slap belly with erection
>the abyss is now a pussy

Abyss onaholes. It's only a matter of time.

Encountering Mitty's soul helped Riko wake up from remembering her own purpose, yes.

user... these aren't tears I swear...

T_T

i'll fucking buy it. ESPECIALLY if it funds S2

This shot was amazing

How's the anime compared to the manga? Any big changes or things left out?

IIRC this season is still going on user.

/lit/ fags will know

the anime covered everything in the manga up to a certain point, and did it spectacularly in my opinion if not even more horrific and heartbreaking than the manga because of the stellar soundtrack

what do you mean

I hope that bondrewdapologists redeem themselves after seeing the last episode.

Post yfw Nanachi ran over to Mitty to say one last goodbye

How much of the manga did the anime cover? Where to start if I want to read past the anime?

Pretty much the same. Layer 3/EP 9 is anime original and honestly worse IMO because it makes Riko a bit too retarded, but not much else changed.

Also fuck S2, I just want a Bondrewd movie/special OVA series. I don't want to risk a S2 ending weaker than the middle.

We've been over this, the ends justify the means.

Chapter 1 page 1

was it autism?

its only anime original because it was cut from the manga... very sad

I really need more art of Mitty in oppai loli form.

final scene is when they leave nanachis hut, I dont remember the exact chapter but I think its around 29 in the manga

She just has bad eyes

Aren't they taking care of a rest area? Shouldn't they fucking deliver it?

>I don't want to risk a S2 ending weaker than the middle.
Well, then you said it yourself. Anime original adventures with the trio for the first 5-6 episodes, then Idofront to end the season. Stronger ending guaranteed.

Oh... shit, I was wrong.

Buy the Onaholes asap boys!

One negative last ep had they overused that pose way too much, he didnt move at all while holding his hands up like he was a living statue performer.

The anime ended in the middle of chapter 26.

good lord

Bonedrewd is super shit
All his motives boil down to him being insane
Lazy fucking writing

t. retard

what the fuck are they going to do on one layer for 5-6 episodes? That's just not viable

he is not a villain tho

(You)

t. actual retard
Also, not an argument

No, all his motives boil down to being able to explore everywhere without fucking turning into mitty.

What are you?
12?

Animeonlyfags, start here if you're logged into batoto bato.to/reader#1ac34615b5bd259d_11

Two-three episodes prior to Idofront (including the field of flowers), an episode of them climbing down the scaffolding to Idofront, and a couple extra episodes spending time with Prushka around the base (maybe with an extra Riko & Reg pit stop to the sand hydra area, since the anime glossed over the page with them early on) would be perfect filler. I'm not confident they can do an entire episode of anime original stuff based on their quality of writing for Episode 9, but it's definitely one way to do it.

If you must adapt, but you dont have enough material for a cour, make an OVA special.
We just had fantastic owari s2 which was 3 40min+ episodes and it was much better that way.

nnaa~

6 episodes of having sex

Imagine her stepping on your dick and looking down at you like that

He is. But because his motives are arguably better than the protagonists', he's an amazing villain.

See "Eternal Whitecaps"
"Whithering Crystal Cave"

It's right there in front of us.

Smug Nanachi is a blessing to this world

please don't do this ITT again

Kinda disappointing how Reg didn't put his hand away like he did in the mango.

based

If I want to fuck Nanachi, does it mean I'm a furry?

This has to be one of the most overrated series that I've ever watched, or read, with one of the worst fan bases.

Consider the following:
>edgy kids from Sup Forums laughing about mitty's death which did literally nothing for the plot, at least, as of yet
>constant praise for bonny drood because he's "nihlistic and got a wicked sense of humor"
>Giving this series a 10/10 when it simply copies from other works and does it less well
>Wasted exploration of the abyss by a child that doesn't even know enough to appreciate its wonder
>Each floor of the abyss gets like 10 seconds of attention before moving on to the next despite the giant ass, detailed map and unique gimmick of each section. Absolutely wasted potential.
>Lolicon/Pedo bait at every corner of the series because the author is one himself and a bit fucked in the head, but whatever
>Even considering suspension of disbelief, the fact that a toddler would even last 10 seconds in the abyss EVEN with fucking robo boy is absurd.
>Hype up the dangers of the abyss, emphasizing that only an experienced diver could make it to even the most shallow levels, but somehow a toddler and a cyborg without memories could do it
>Barely show any of the monsters or relics despite all the wasted world building

TLDR;
Made in Abyss is a steaming pile of wasted potential fueled by one of the worst fan bases of the entire summer season.

please bully me, I'm weak of mind and body

No, she's human and cute so it's fine

they only have to climb down it though. and time is of the essence

wtf bros I did not sign up for this

that just makes him the antagonist

t. edgy kid from Sup Forums

Nice b8, got me to respond

Are you That guy?

Imagine working that hard to shitpost one of the best episodes in years

>dude what the fuck you know that's Mark from back in kindergarten, right?

right? jokes on him he has shit taste

(You)

Not watching nor have any intention of watching this show. Can someone explain to me what I'm looking at.

He's both. He drives the protagonist foward while also being a character that inflicts huge suffering on others.

You wouldn't feel that way if you saw what his stepdad ended up doing to him.

Magical girl transform scene.