Index: New Testament v19

Summary:
The overthrown General Superintendent of Academy City changed into the form of a beautiful girl, what manifested before Kamijou's eyes is―――!?

Waking up, Hamazura was fully covered in a special suit, that wouldn't come off, from head to toe. In the middle of getting rolled up in some kind of crime downtown, and even having made an enemy of Accelerator, he is burdened by new worries. That being a small baby cast away on the roadside. Engraved on the tag on its wrist were six letters, starting with an L? As a result, will the idiot delinquent Hamazura notice the miniskirt santa as his big breasted lover, Takitsubo Rikou?

At the same time Kamijou is in a predicament. He didn't know what it was, but he was getting sexually harassed by the extraordinarily impopular Aleister Crowley turned extremely beautiful girl. The other party is his longtime enemy, but is now a heavenly beautiful girl, what is he to do!?

>Absolute shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/projectindex/status/913634610134712320
imgur.com/a/0aW6f
imgur.com/a/DXJAg
imgur.com/a/4CQID
youtube.com/watch?v=mZOQXqmZzKE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I can't wait for Mikoto's chapter

>longtime enemy
He didn't even know the dude existed till one volume ago.

I can't wait for Mikoto to get a bunch of illustrations even though she is bsrely relevant and there are a million more interesting scenes to illustrate.

Holy shit they even did Crowley himself now. I think Kamijou's true final fate is slowly dawning on him at this point

>Badass scene of Mikoto and Miskai blasting through the WB
>"Lets do some yuri image instead"
What did they mean by this?

> he who can only conceive of his reality as consisting of little girls must one day himself become the little girl

>Waking up, Hamazura was fully covered in a special suit, that wouldn't come off, from head to toe
This looks promising.
>In the middle of getting rolled up in some kind of crime downtown, and even having made an enemy of Accelerator, he is burdened by new worries
Oh boy
>That being a small baby cast away on the roadside. Engraved on the tag on its wrist were six letters, starting with an L?
Lilith?
>As a result, will the idiot delinquent Hamazura notice the miniskirt santa as his big breasted lover, Takitsubo Rikou?
Uuuuh

The summary sounds like horseshit but I hope this volume delivers, specially with that Accel vs Hamazura thing.

If he's already been a little girl before he might be able to escape this though

Kamachi isn't trying anymore. Raildex is really dying.

>Raildex is really dying
>Index S3 is on the way
Yeah, no.

Season 3 is literally an ad to sell more books.

>index s3
never ever raildexfag

Every adaptation is an ad to sell more books/manga volumes/game units/whatever.
Doesn't change the fact that Index is an old franchise that wouldn't get a new seasons if the fags in charge thought it was truly dead.
Can't wait for you to kill yourself when the leak gets confirmed.

>teaser comes out
r-raildex is dead, kamachi is a hack
>cover and synopsis come out
r-raildex is dead guys, believe me
>volume comes out, everyone loves it
Every fucking time.

Dying as in the story is going to all fucks. S3 is just adapting OT arcs back when Kamachi was still trying.

We don't even know what will happen in the LN.
The previous volume was pretty good and it wouldn't be the first time a summary is misleading as shit.

I don't know, user. I'll keep my expectations low.

>Dying as in the story is going to all fucks
Did you read last volume? Or the one before it?

Raildex is reclining.

Obviously he didn't otherwise we wouldn't be reading this low effort shitposting.

Yes and hyped final boss Crowley turning into a young bishoujo after getting owned does not inspire enthusiasm in me. I always held the opinion NT dropped hard since the introduction of Magic Gods like Othinus.

But NT9 is almost WW3 tier (for some it is even better) and NT13 is just a step behind, and both are battles against a magic god.

>that
>a beautiful girl
>extremely beautiful girl
>heavenly beautiful girl
Haimura pls
casual Vento is more attractive than her

Nt dropped hard with the shitty Kamisato arc but the previous volume gave me hopes that it will improve.
This volume seems pretty retarded but like I said in Kamachi loves misleading us.

Because previous seasons were so good.

Only the start was bad, Kamisato arc got better as time went, last 2 volumes of that arc were one hell of a rife.

Misquote . But I agree with .

I disagree. WWIII was the peak and none of NT's arcs had that kind of grand plot that came together nicely with multiple plot lines coming together to form an awesome finale.

Kamisato was another another problem. With the recent story, the only thing that I don't dislike is Laura finally getting involved and the connection she has with Crowley.

>none of NT's arcs had that kind of grand plot that came together nicely with multiple plot lines coming together to form an awesome finale
Maybe it is because the finale hasn't happened.

I hated the Kamisato arc from start to end.
Not even post-apocaliptic AC was good enough to compensate for that Gary Stu and his harem of obnoxious bitches.

>Kamisato
>half of the things he does fuck up shit
>admits to be wrong later
>gary stu

It doesn't have to be a finale to close the book, but like an epic finale to a grand scheme that spanned across multiple arcs that dragged and involved dozens of characters from both magic and science side, be it friends or unlikely allies with a common goal. There was potential with GREMLIN at the early stages of NT, but that was close after Othinus ended everything.

>kills all the Magic Gods easily
>defeats Touma easily
>manipulated Touma into thinking everyone hates him easily
>loses WR
>proceeds to defeat kaijus with handmade weapons like it's nothing
He was a fucking Gary Stu who didn't struggle even after losing his OP hand.
Even so, I could have stomached Kamisato if his harem such cancer.
Fuck happy endings, I wish Youitsu murdered them all, those fags deserved it.

Why do people still keep wasting his time with this baby's trash? Kamaichi doesn't even know what he's writing anymore, the plotholes are just too many. Go read legit good works like Berserk, PunPun, Kingdom, JoJo etc.

kys

Fug u

As a character, Kamisato grew on me and I think he turned out interesting. He's a deconstruction of a gary stu who we learn to actually be the opposite of one. His harem as a whole is a plot device, but an amusing one. Only a few girls from his harem have focus, and they are pretty nice and cute to say the least.

>JoJo

You almost got me there.

>kills all the Magic Gods easily
Sure, that's true, though his power was made for literally do that.

>defeats Touma easily
Touma wins that fight though.

>manipulated Touma into thinking everyone hates him easily
No he didn't, he couldn't even get half way through the plan because Yuiitsu fucked it up.

>loses WR
Yes, that's him being defeated, what does this has to do with being a gary stu?

>proceeds to defeat kaijus with handmade weapons like it's nothing
What?
The girls do most of the work, he only interfered like one or twice when he needed, with weapons he probably didn't even make.

And even then he fucked up afterwards by leaving his entire harem to Yuiitsu so she could do whatever she pleased with them, Fran and Touma had to clean up and save his ass.

>Sure, that's true, though his power was made for literally do that.
I know, but the Magic Gods barely put up a fight as far as we know which seems like bullshit to me. His hand isn't so powerful that they wouldn't stand a chance unless they were complete idiots.
>Touma wins that fight though.
Not really. Both the narration and Kamisato himself say that Touma wasn't much of a challenge for him and that the only reason he "won" was because the IT saved his ass.
>No he didn't, he couldn't even get half way through the plan because Yuiitsu fucked it up
Did you miss how Touma freaked out because he thought everyone hated him? The whole volume treats Kamisato as some sort of master manipulator.
>Yes, that's him being defeated, what does this has to do with being a gary stu?
I wrote that like shit but I was trying to say "loses WR but then proceeds to defeat kaijus easily" which leads to...
>The girls do most of the work, he only interfered like one or twice when he needed, with weapons he probably didn't even make
Did you miss the scene where he makes a kaiju slip and then kills it with some shit that he McGyvered? He even clamly gives a speech about how it's easy to kill this kaijus that not even the Tokiwadai girls could do anything about. That was the moment my hatred for Kamisato reached its highest point.

Kamisato arc started bad but got progressively better as he got btfo to the point that NT17 was actually really good.
>I disagree. WWIII was the peak and none of NT's arcs had that kind of grand plot that came together nicely with multiple plot lines coming together to form an awesome finale.
I think NT offset the lack of intertwining plotlines by having overall better volumes and arcs. NT got a bit less serious overall as well, which meant that when it did get dark those scenes had more impact than they did in OT.

>the Magic Gods barely put up a fight as far as we know which seems like bullshit to me
Because they wanted to be transported to that world, they outright say it. The only reason they get mad afterwards is because Kamisato acted like an entitled piece of shit with them.

>Both the narration and Kamisato himself say that Touma wasn't much of a challenge for him
But that's wrong, the only thing Kamisato mentions is that Imagine Breaker wasn't much of challenge, he got fucked when he realized IB wasn't the only challenge.

>Did you miss how Touma freaked out because he thought everyone hated him?
No, but you apparently missed the part where Kamisato plan wasn't the cause of it but Yuiitsu's, Kamisato wanted to show everyone what's inside Touma, the dead body on the incinerator thing was a Yuiitsu thing.

>The whole volume treats Kamisato as some sort of master manipulator
And then reveals he is more straightforward than they think with a second later having Yuiitsu steal his hand.

>He even clamly gives a speech about how it's easy to kill this kaijus that not even the Tokiwadai girls could do anything about
Because Ellen had discovered every weakness they had, it barely has to do with his ability.

And again, the guy himself admits he was wrong with his revenge, the girls and his hand, how is that something a mary stu would do?

Not him, but WR is the antithesis to Magic God. It was created to deal with them. Just like IB is the antithesis to anything supernatural or abnormal to the world. WR is one step above IB, but loses to IT that Touma has inside of him. A loss is a loss and Kamisato did lose to Touma because of IT.

Kamisato has a bit of a knack for scheming, but he's not like Aleister or Laura's level. Besides, he has help from his harem who aided him with that. The super-powered harem did most of the work like user said. His body is normal and obviously can't stand toe to toe. But he does have some Macgyver-ish sort of skills that exploited weaknesses of those Elements after his harem mostly weakened them.

I think you need to calm down and rethink the point of his development.It's only on the surface he seems like a gary stu, however his personality betrays that idea. Everything about him came about due to circumstances to deal with Magic Gods, but he carried doubt, fear, worries like a normal person. He put up a strong front for the girls in spite of that and we know that he makes mistakes and realizes them.

>I can't wait for Mikoto to get a bunch of illustrations even though she is bsrely relevant and there are a million more interesting scenes to illustrate.
The Mikoto pandering is the only reason I still follow this series. And I know I'm not alone in that.

Yes, you are, so kill yourself.
I don't hate Mikoto but her getting illustrations all the time when there was so much better shit that deserved them more is infuriating.
NT18 was arguably the worst offender. It had so much shit happening but they wasted one colored illustration in fucking yuribait and then gave her a regular illustration too because fuck you.

You don't seem to be making the connection. Why the fuck do you think she gets those illustrations? Either Kamachi himself thinks she's best girl (unlikely) or his own audience is forcing his hand.

Miki is a faggot who forces Haimura to do that.
I doubt anyone would care if Mikoto didn't get an illustration for once. She gets shoehorned into every arc anyway.

For all the shoehorning she has received during the series, I think that lately her involvement with the plot has been rather smooth, I like how she is actually developing and being relevant to the current events.

Yeah, like I said, I don't hate Mikoto and lately she has been getting proper scenes instead of "Look, Mikoto is here for literally no reason, let's waste 50 pages showing her meaningless and repetitive interactions with Touma!"
Even so, the illustration issue still bothers me.

>click an imgur pic
>get directed to r/anime
>don't see Index S3 anywhere

We can safely say Raildex is our territory. Please don't hurt me, I went there on accident.

I don't know what's more stupid: the retarded Jaden Smith joke or the fact that the one who made had the need to calrify that it was a joke in the title.

How did he beat Aleister?

Every girl's finishing move should be face sitting

>jaden smith

kek

>The overthrown General Superintendent of Academy City changed into the form of a beautiful girl,

Is this a joke? He looks as ugly as ever, even in girl form.

>Even so, the illustration issue still bothers me.
Yeah the illustrations in NT18 of her were dumb af. If it was really needed to have a Mikoto illustration in it, it would have been better to have one of the Liquidproof railgun in action or something. Maybe one of her taking apart the AAA to find out how it was structured. It was pretty dissapointing.
I actually also read the novels mostly due to Mikoto. She's the reason i actually started reading them in the first place. Doesn't mean i don't enjoy a lot of other things in them, Far from infact. But if she were to get killed off or stop being relevant all together, i'd deffinetley lose a lot of motivation to keep on reading the series if i have to be honest about it. I most likely still will but man, it's just not gonna be the same.

Like it or not she's gonna have a focus soon since she just found out the true meaning of "Kamijou Touma"

I honestly can't wait. I hope the whole Lolister molesting thing gets resolved quickly so we can get some more info on the whole thing with the AAA and what she found out about it.

2 hours is a long ass time in Raildex

Most of the volumes take place in hell a day. The time in the Index universe is iffy.

How long until Aleisters drop like flies?

>OT arcs
>literally just basic shounen
>trying

We got our Index 3. Now we have to meme it into 3 cour.

How censored will S3 be?

Someone's trying a bit too hard in this thread.

How will they do the screwdriver scene?

They showed the nuns stabbing their ears in Index 2

And now he knows that he was his enemy from the start.

I hate index so fucking much

I can't wait for anons to get mad at them doing cute illustrations that are good for avatar material.

By the way, she was pretty relevant last volume.

twitter.com/projectindex/status/913634610134712320
S3 Tomorrow

I don't know where you're going with this.

Nope. It's doing great just like the last volume and the volume before and it'll probably be the same with this volume.

Half of OT was mediocre while Kamisato arc did build up and story progression far better.

NT's MGO arc was far grander in scale and well done in tying things from previous volumes as it built up to it. It felt much less like a series of isolated events that would vary in quality and more proper progression with proper arcs. The developments matched it if not exceeded what happened in WW3.

post nigcelerator

>an Index 3 bingo board will finally be made

No he doesn't. Stop making up bullshit rumors.

>MGO arc was far grander in scale and well done in tying things from previous volumes as it built up to it. It felt much less like a series of isolated events that would vary in quality and more proper progression with proper arcs
Never seen anybody think that before. Care to elaborate?

You'll have to specify.

Not him but it's the first time Kamachi's actually had stuff flow together, which is another reason the arc is so weird compared to the rest of the series.

>s far grander in scale and well done in tying things from previous volumes
>h less like a series of isolated events that would vary in quality and more proper progression with proper arcs
That's specific.

>stuff flow together
That's kind of vague and could be applied to any coherent plot that comes together.

Index had never had a chain of like 5 volumes that gradually kept leading into each other without randomly jumping to someone and some place else with a different plot line. I don't dislike that but it was a first for Index.

Sure. I think what it dealt with was just bigger in scale considering it was dealing with Laws of the Universe type events. I can go more specific but then I'd be comparing situations.

It's vague, but it cannot really apply to any plot that comes together. There's a difference between each arc having proper gradual plot progression and seeing said goals come into fruition and clear isolated arcs where you only see the bigger picture near the peak point. The former is much better.

casual Vento? e-e-eh
NO

btw Stiyl, please pick up whatever you interest (untranslated SS) here:

Toaru Majutsu no Index: Endymion no Kiseki - Short Story
imgur.com/a/0aW6f

Toaru Majutsu no Index 10th Anniversary Short Stories (2014)
imgur.com/a/DXJAg

New Testament: Toaru Majutsu no Index Gaiden (Dengeki Smile Bunko – Connect the Bonds of Hope!!) (December 2011)
imgur.com/a/4CQID

and Thank you.

Volume 16 to 22 more or less did it that too and better. Different isolated plots like separate chains that forms a large chain when linked together gave it an epic feel. From the instigation to prelude of war to war breaking out and its end. Various connected and unconnected actors have their own role that directly and indirectly led them to a grand stage, and knowing and unknowingly they played a part in creating steps for Touma to confront Fiamma.

Then getting to the bottom of things, it's a matter of preference then. But you are mistaken to phrase it as near the peak. Fiamma's officially gone rogue and his kidnapping Index happened half way. It's also wrong to say there wasn't proper build up and progression.

Not really. It didn't help that Vol 16 to 22 still had heavy monster of the week feel and largely existed to introduce GRS members. GREMLIN Saga was able to accomplish that without feeling like that at all and almost no fragmented type story. It did not come into clear vision until we hit the British Civil War while GREMLIN had a clear step by step progression and thus plot development executions came off far stronger. In other words, it was much better writing.

>Volume 16 to 22 more or less did it that too and better.
It's just on different scales and in some ways they were the opposite. NT11-17 was more accurately the destruction of all the miniature gardens that had been built up so far. Now after NT18, the question is, what remains for AC now? If this thing becomes a race for Aiwass between the two parties, you can bet everyone else is gonna be caught in the crossfire because there's no Noukan around anymore to quell this situation, nor are there Rensas. Only Kiharas to fuck up more stuff.

That was the peak of its build up though thus it is the peak point. We didn't really know until then and everything before came off isolated and it was.

>S3
>france shit for 6 eps
>glorious GROUP arc for 12 eps
>brinigs for 6 eps

OT15 is getting 3 or 4 episodes and you'll like it.

>Not framing your illustration of Aleister raping Touma signed by Kamachi

Not to mention, Kamisato Arc did a better job at building up and shaking up the status quo compared to OT1 to 11. It may have had a rocky start, but it was intentional and provided a strong run.

Man, every cover looks lazy as fuck and then you have glorious Haimura.

>this is happening
>this is what Index 3 will be shilled with
Holy shit my sides

youtube.com/watch?v=mZOQXqmZzKE

Are any of you guys ready to face the nonstop complaints from Railgun purists screeching for Railgun 3 instead of Index and the hatred for Touma "stealing" Misaka's screentime?

>the promotions will be that of a nymphomaniac raping a normal highschool boy
THEY CAN'T GET AWAY WITH IT

Better get ready for the fags screaming "edgy pedo trash" ad nauseum during BR and DRAGON

Just avoid the YouTube comments. People will shitpost here, but we have the last laugh because it's happening regardless.

I love Dengeki.