Tokyo Ghoul:re 143

AND TO REPEAT MYSELF SPOILERS TONIGHT

Why wasn't Ui made aware of Arima's true goal? Why didn't Hirako tell him? If Ui knew earlier, he could have been part of goat and when he eventually faces zombie Hairu, he could finally get over her by killing her (again) and chill with Hirako and zero squad at the countryside, enjoying life with no more suffering.

Onii- chan will be my husband!

AND TO REPEAT MYSELF SPOILERS IN 5 MINUTES

>jewzou cutting me in half

Spoilers late monday.

Cause Ui a shit

>spoilers tonight
keep dreaming faggot

I tried.

>When a cuck cucks you
Poor chan-hina

Post the gif and spoilers will be released in 50 hours.

>Talker gets hamburger´d
>Now its my chance to confess!
>Dont worry hina-chan, I´ll take care of your onii-chan!

So these threads now will go from people spamming clowns and Saint Talker to Hinami x Kaneki shipping ? Woopieeee

>Bullying hinami
>Shipping
pick one

at least theres no homolust fujoposting.

why not

ZOMBIE HAIRU THIS CHAPTER FOR SURE

Hey Hina-chan, why don't you join me and Kaneki-kun back at my place for a late night dinner and a movie~

More like hinami bullying

Hope so, I miss this stoner bitch.

Ha. Hinami-chan was never gonna win my Kaneki-kun. pssha. I'm just too perfect, while she's a little girl and doesnt have big boobs like me.

>every tg:re thread before actual spoiler day

>Bullying
I can get behind that come to think of it...

Ayashit and Urine should be cuckbros.

I miss blue haired Talker.

NOOOOOOO. onii-chan how could you!!!!!! y-you were supposed to be mine!!

Urine is best boy and is going to get the superior pussies of saiko and shao joining

The best cuckneki can aspire is a hinami eto threesome if talker dies but he probably will get none because he will be too busy dying from ghoul aids

was this guy gay for Suzuya? I don't blame him if he is, I would train hard to join S3 squad to get closer to Suzuya too.

hinami boobs are arguably bigger though
She got her mom superior genes

My dick is telling me that Hairu returns this week.

Best boy right here.

don't get ahead of yourself

>We must find the Talker at all costs, otherwise Onii-chan will be lost to the decline of the plot.

is it really gay if its Suzuya though?

Well... technically he has no balls, and you can think of his hotdog as a big clit.

Eto has arrived. Praise her.

I wonder why ishida made hina-chan look like a kid when she's already 14 in the series.

> No spoilers until Monday
Man

Can we acknowledge how fucking strong V must be ?

Yoshimura, SSS Owl was a fucking "cleaner" for them. Thats not a high ranking position, he was nothing more than an assassin for them.
Think how many more of Yoshimuras there must be under V. How fucking strong Kaiko must be and the higher ups. It's about time we see some of V's power.

when they first met her wasn't she puny for her age because of malnourishment and poor diet?

the providers have to live life as criminals and avoid police to provide us with free manga viewing, its a price to pay.

>Bonus lolipop for a hard days work.

But V jobbed to Goat in the Clown Siege and failed to kill Matsuri for some retarded reason.

Holy fucking shit is friday already? I thought today was monday/tuesday

Have you slept all week?

Those were fodder soldiers, not like SSS rate means much anymore but Yoshimura was a simple hitman for them essentially, and he was SSS rate. The important members or the inner working of V is probably way deadlier. Then again Kaiko got flipped by Matsuri of all people, who even knows.

If Ishida had went a more predictable route, I'd have expected V to be the true big bad and have an elite squad of named characters.

Special class level V agents got annihilated by Eto. I don't really expect much from them the way this manga is going.

I think Ishida's biggest mistake with V was making them some huge world wide organization. They should have just been an extension of the CCG controlled by the Washuu's.

I hope this is a rad chapter.

I expected TG to have some stupid yet interesting twist like ghouls being descendants of aliens that came to earth long long ago but it feels like that will never be explained and instead it will just be humanoids with magical back tentacles that fight each other cause differences and predator vs prey shit

I really do hope it's explained why the fuck ghouls are like they are. I mean how could any species evolve where its only food source is humans and itself.

nips are saying it's eto

it's late for you op you should be going to bed.

Threadly reminder that Eto will reappear at Kankers funeral.

I miss my wife! Will she come back soon?

Hopefully, never.

Spoiler guy just engaged on a shootout with Jiyugaoka police. If he survives, spoilers on 5. Worst case, we get them on Monday.

They're the descendants of human cannibals.

>ghouls get stronger if you eat ghouls
>real world myths that cannibalism can make you stronger/turn you into a monster

I'm hoping Tooru is alive so that Ken can kill the cunt.

*MY* wife wishes to never return to the self destructive city of tokyo. She much enjoys it better being in my company.

Maybe RC cells are something like parasites that were introduced to humanity long ago. That would explain the whole kakuja going mad and only food source is humans thing.
V must know whats up with the ghoul origins and there must be a good reason why they want to keep the world the way it is.

Parasites that are transmitted to the baby? Nah, unless it's some serious mutated shit and we already know first cases of ghouls are from the 1800ish.

He's mine now Hinami-chan. Kaneki-kun will never gently brush your hair ever again.

We know that Washuu's have been "fighting" them since 1800s but they could have existed long before that.

Maybe not parasite but a virus or something ( viruses affect the dna, hence can't really be removed or cured ).
My guess is that there was a massive plague ( thats why every human has RC cells to this day ) that affected majority of the population, something like Black Death. But for some reason some people were genetically more susceptible to it, that caused them to mutate and the virus or whatever was more aggressive in their body.

But where did that "virus" would come from, no idea. Maybe it indeed came from cannibals, it is known that if you cannibalize brain for instance, or maybe its membrane I don't remember specifically, it is toxic and causes disease. Maybe that would cause it and then it spread like before mentioned plague.

If Ishida does decide to explain ghoul origins, do you think it might be too out of place from what we are used to? I can't think of any other good examples but in the naruto series for example, when it was revealed that chakra originated from alien beings, that seemed a little too weird for the series.

I think we will have more biological explanation than a supernatural one.

i doubt he'll delve into it, just like how tokyo is the entire world as far as he's concerned.

I think its too crucial to be left out. We will probably get to know more about the origins once we get to know more about what V actually is. There must be a reason why the want to keep the world the way it is.

Reminder that nips and americans are starting to wake up and realize how shit this series has become

Are we back on having Friday spoilers?

But you are missing that Ghouls consider themselves another "race" not to be labeled as humans. If it was a parasites or virus case, they would be a just a rejected group. But at end of the day we still missing that Tokyo city Tokyo.

Missing the explanation of that city below Tokyo*

Someone post the .gif

So did hinami actually have a boner for kaneki?

As you wish.

That may be because of centuries of segregating them selves, they were viewed as monsters by society. Over the time, generation from generation it could become US vs THEM thing. Their biology is the same as humans except for kakuhou and RC cells, humans can breed with ghouls, so they are the same species. They are not like a cat and a dog. Even Ishida made an analogy of tigers and lions = ligers, which are a real thing.

That's not the correct .gif and you know it.

I think I know which one you're talking about

you beat me by 30 seconds. ah ha.

Alight, expect spoilers on Monday.

Is Shikorae actually Rio?

Kaneki patches up Hinami's leg with his kagune and sends her off.
Touka and the children smugle themselves on board a freight train. But they're found! It's Hinami who followed their scent.
Back with Kaneki. Kaneki is mad and is pressuring Suzuya. He calls Suzuya a fake reaper and that Arima was much stronger than he is. Hanbe tries to attack Kaneki with silver skull, but fails when Kaneki skewers him with his kagune from the ground.
Kaneki vs Suzuya. Suzuya dons Arata JOKER.
Chapter end.

Would Arata really give him enough of a boost to beat Kaneki? Without it, he couldn't even beat Kurona

Did you see me, onii-chan?

Get lost, Vancouver.

>The absolute state of Ishida's writing
JUST

Until she flat out says it doesn't matter.
What she said could very well be interpreted as her wanting to be strong and viewing Kaneki as symbol of strength. Her wanting to be on the same level as Talker and Kaneki.

>Arima zombie happens
>Kaneki finally fights him seriously at full power

Bet on Ishida?

user, the reason you act like you don't understand Hinami's is because...

>beheaded over a year ago

She's dead jim

>superior
>both parents dead and hinami also dead without ever reproducing

That's not how genes work

yeah

>they are the same species

If he made an analogy about two different species interbreeding then they clearly aren't the same species. Also in real life coyotes and wolves can interbreed and their offspring are fertile and have produced even more wolf-coyote offspring, yet they are considered separate species based on physical traits.

Likewise buffalos and cows have been interbred to create beefalos for American consumption.

>you're Suzuya, just trying to do your job
>this guy blocks your path

wat do?