Poland wants 700 billion Euros from Germany because of muh WW2

You literally helped as remove the Jew. Why do Poles still think we owe them something?

Other urls found in this thread:

fischertranscripts.com/FischerCD/48_0.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=yfl6Lu3xQW0
businessinsider.com/shocking-new-holocaust-study-claims-nazis-killed-up-to-20-million-people-2013-3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because Poles are the niggers of Europe. Gib me datz.

The Jews are Jewing Poland.
Poland turns around and tries to Jew Merkel's Germany.. Good luck getting the shekels from Germany's new Mudslime masters.
Can't make this stuff up. I had such high hopes for Poland, then they showed why there are Polish jokes.

>Cant even put the Polish flag the right way
Indonesia needs to pay for its role in the Holoshoah

lol what will they do if they dont get them?

Be more poor?
take back all there thief's and job steelers?
Will they close there border and stop trading with the west?
will they get more poor out of spite?

AHAHHAHAHA

I shit my self each time I hear that claims.
Retards dont know you make such claims only if you can get them thru.

Time to sanction pooland harder and see how there family policy goes with missing funds and the massive rearmament project going on.

>Why do Poles still think we owe them something?
Relax Hans, it's just a threat in case Merkel tries to force her invited guests into Poland against Poland's will.

>lol what will they do if they dont get them?
Nothing, it's a retarded claim to counter your even more retarded claim that we need to take in your guests that you have invited to your... i'm sorry: soon "theirs" country.

This is nothing sandnigger related. They just want free shekels.

>2016
>tell greek posters to pay debts

Still waiting for your payment mate...

>free shekels.
You got it wrong Heinz. You have broken and stolen a lot of things and you have to pay for it now

calculate the amount of economic damage "polish workers" (read:illegals working for 50cents/hour) cause to European or German economies, and deport enough to cover 700billion

I prefer the money to go to a Pole than a fuckin rapist migrant

This will happen to you if you don't pay, Germoney.

just to fuck with the germans. lol. never change Poland

>Because Poles are the niggers of Europe. Gib me datz.
It's deeper rooted issue.
Polaks aware to be living on a stolen clay, if they would return jewish property, they'll have to return German territory.

>Can't make shit work, ruin good clay

Confirmed

Pay up you subhuman cunts, give a real country the money it deserves

Thick as dogs shit (((polaks))) are liars, even jew tells more truthful account than slavniggers

Give back what you've stolen cunts!

Germany doesn't deserve the right to exist

I bet some cunt would still demand gibs for muh WW2 in 1000 years. Better hurry up though, my educated guess is that germany will cease existing in 35 years.

If eastern European economic migrants are such a burden to western european economies why do people living in western european countries provide entire hordes of them with employment opportunities? The only ones to blame are you. You can't eat the cake and have the cake mate. Should've hired an Austrian plumber and an Austrian maid, instead of hiring slav(e)s to do the job for 1/3 of the price and then crying abloobloo stole ar jerbs.

Western Europeans are so fucking deluded.

fischertranscripts.com/FischerCD/48_0.htm

LOL Poland pissed off the jews and now will never see a dime.

>WWII
>germans steals every piece of art and gold from churches etc
>germans destroys whole cities to the ashes
>hurr they want free shekles

poorlacks are niggers of the eu because of you hans, dont deny that

I kek'd their explanation why they don't demand anything from Russia is that we don't observe international law.

Poland got 1/3rd of our country and got away scott free with murdering and ethnically cleansing 15 million Germans. We should be getting reparations from them.

look at this polack
no skills, no job, no gf
shitsposts on 4chins and calls other people "mate", like he's not an illiterate sack of shit too dumb to run away like the rest of his family
pa-thetic
hey poolack
when you were taking ESL classes, did they teach you about jumping to conclusions and running in with your ass on fire to debate people clearly more intelligent than you are?
let's go over the issue:
> ECONOMIC DAMAGE CAUSED BY ILLEGALS
do you understand what illegals are? do you understand who "permits" them to cross and why? do you understand that these people could switch the agenda to make you "people", criminals overnight?
THIS is what we're talking about here, you polish dipshit
think nobody knows the reasons corps lobby for cheap labor? what a fucking genius this one is, send him straight to the genius camp so he can be a fucking genius with the rest of em, aye
just kidding, my dog takes shits smarter than you

We are not responsible for the crimes of the 3rd Reich anymore.

The people who had to do with this are allready death and the working and voting generations had nothing to do with that.

so get the fuck off Poland

Just don't mention the war
youtube.com/watch?v=yfl6Lu3xQW0

>got away scott free with murdering and ethnically cleansing 15 million Germans.
Shame it wasn't the whole 65 million.

But it's polaks that are begging gibs and sheit for 6 gorillion of them fried up?

Reminder
>Poland was the first nation to stand up to Adolf Shitlers autism and not just cave into his demands
>Poland actually gave the Nazis a run for their money, despite the fact that they were also being invaded by the USSR
>There was no Polish-Nazi collaborator government
>There was an active Polish resistance throughout the entire war
>The Polish Government in exile also helped the allies in the western Front as well
>The Polish underground was the first to report on the holocaust

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA...
And I bet stupid krauts will pay that too, they are so cucked they just can't say no when given the "nazi" accusation.

> like he's not an illiterate sack of shit
Is talking to you in a 2nd language.
I'm sure you'd rather have Poles in Austria than Muslims

The PM of Poland is a literal kike.

Poles are getting played.

>want to cut our EU reparations for WWII
>Go directly to source for no strings attached gibs
>PROFIT

Honestly it's your fault, for threating us with EU budget cuts, also return our stolen art you Nazi-scum.

aping comments off of 4chins is something the niggest nigger from SEA can do
>r-rather hav this shit than that shit
no
take your diaspora-copes and shove them, because a subhuman migrant polack is on the exact same tier as a subhuman migrant mudshit

you know its really weird
hitler didnt send sandniggers and niggers to auschwitz , he even let them fight in wermacht
yet here we have poles and kikes getting gassed
>tfw poles and kikes < niggers and sand niggers

Germany demands compensation for Ostpreussen

Thats because nazism wasnt about white power like retarded newfags seem to think

This

why are you so fucking butthurt?

>do you understand what illegals are? do you understand who "permits" them to cross and why? do you understand that these people could switch the agenda to make you "people", criminals overnight?
Your politicians elected by your own people voted with your approval to get millions of cheap disposable labour.
Don't blame cheap disposable labour, blame yourself for consenting to it. These people didn't come to your country uninvited.

I always find it ridiculous when a spoiled western european neet faggot gets mad at people who are willing to work harder than him for 10 times less money to be able to afford a fraction of the luxury he had been given from the day he was born purely on the merit of being born in a place not ravaged by constant socioeconomic events and inept leadership for the last century.

>be EU
>u countries do what we tell you now
>eh ok whatever
>HEY U NEED TO TAKE A BILLION CRIMINALS THAT U CANT SUSTAIN
>hey yea na no thx
>b-but we said u must do what we say
>na thats cool thanks tho
>y-you have til june 2017 to accept them!
>k
>REEE its aug 2017 WHY U NO TAKE CRIMINALS
>fuck off retards
>Fine you owe the EU 150 TRILLION DOLLARS
>wow ok. fine but.. legally you owe us 200 Trillion for ww2 reparations
>we will pay you the 150 after you pay us 200
>m-mr shekelstein, poland wont pay and now they want our money!
>accuse them of the holocaust, it worked on your country
>GREAT IDEA, THX
>YOU DID HOLOCAUST POLAND
>actually the jews did it
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i do understand that , but it is just weird to me about how poles should feel about themselves
> be pole
> get gassed
> see a nigger laughing at you as you die
> "hue hue hue hue , huwhite boi , hue hue hue"
> he wears wermacht clothes
> tfw you realise you are more worthless than a nigger

its not gta to just repaint your car and you are innocent mr nazi

...and it's you who is writing barely comprehensible schizo-tier rants about Poland.

It was because niggers and sandniggers were ready to catch a bullet, no prior grudges between the germans and the rest therefore a lower chance of betrayal if they're treated with some respect, maybe they weren't so picky about the tasks they where given so as long as the fighting was going well the moral would be kept high, they might even be promised something in return.
Better knowledge about the regions in Africa and the Middle east, don't delude yourself that that they would turn down volunteers for petty politics, that is a second priority.
Also today's political and social climate doesn't really reflect well on the past, I've hard time believing that Hitler or some other person in charge of the army would want any of these people seeing how they behave.

My thoughts on Poland aside I think Germany should pay Poland for the damage they did.

your opinion matters the least

Cant pay reparations for the holocaust if the holocaust didnt happen

But it is counted,
unlike yours Goyim.

No niggermans are niggers and should pay for the barbaric destruction of our beautiful country.

Sweden and Russia both of course owe Finland trillions each.

Reminder that all meme flags are kikes

Oy vey

Because they have an army and you don't. Germans won't fight any more. It's well on it's way to demanding money with menaces.

ok then, it is only reasonable that we kill 20% of native germans, demolish all big cities and give germany to russian communists for 50 years if you do not want to pay your dues

You do too. Why do Finns pretend they have never crossed the border? Imagine the USSR got defeated, what would Finland look like?

or..you could get some actual scientists and historians and put an end to the slander and stop being wellfare to every kike on the planet until the sun explodes

That'd be Sweden's fault, ask them. And had nazis won WW2, we'd now be at least 50 years more advanced scientifically and already populating other planets in the solar system.

Hitler was black. Stay woke.

>NO YOU
take in shitskins poland or no more gibs

>lol what will they do if they dont get them?
We will wait another 80 years when all germans are dead and take your country by force from shitskins

To be honest ethnic Germans should have been physically exterminated for their barbaric behavior during the last century. I blame Stalin's humanism for refusing to do this.

Few millions jews lived here for a couple of centuries. At this point every pole have jewish roots. That doesnt mean shit.

this

Poles are euronigs who leach off of all European countries and now they flood this board because some retards screaming about muh based Poland. When in reality it’s a poor commie block shithole with terrible food, and ugly language, it’s catholic, and the only developed part is the part stolen from Germany.

They were
JEWISH DEATH CAMPS

Russians have no place to talk about the value of other countries. Your elections are not fraudulent than most African ones. You command a decaying military, you have a dying populace, you’ve been cucked by the commies and your whole country is run by 10 or so people who will suck it dry and let it rot. You have rampant poverty and corruption and your only thing keeping you relevant is stolen nuclear technology. Although your whole arsenal is decaying and half of your small scale weapons are unaccounted for and probably a few steps away from being in the hands of terrorist. Shut the fuck up. Russians come here and act like they are based because they hate gays but in reality you’re about to become more cucked than all of Europe.

More fraudulent*

Watch out, our jewish puppet government could arrest you for this picture.

inshallah

I don't know, krautfag, the polack seems a tad more literate than you. At least his style is quite a bit better.

Bongs have no place to talk about the state of other countries

They don't actually want it, they want the EU to stop trying to force refugees on them.

No offense Hans, but anything that destabilizes Goymany destabilizes the EU, so I'm down for it.

Germans holocausted 10 million polish, pay reparations.

Start falseflags and invade germany with their huge military.

All Polish, French and Russians are holocaust survivors

get the money krauts , but send it to israel instead .

Wouldn't you guys be pissed as fuck if Krauts fucked your country up so bad and then live under a cancerous ideology for decades which prevented you to prosper like any western country?

Polands poverty is due to German imperialusm and colonialism, gibs me dats.

You sound like every sjw talking about imperialism right now. Also conveniently forgetting that the were also subjugated by the Russians and Soviets

You invaded Poland and won. Those were your policies taken out on occupied territory. Nobody blames the native Americans for smallpox, despite being the primary vector in the Americas.

>Nazis invade Poland to exterminate the poles create extermination camps where they exterminated 10 million poles
>poles get no reparations or propaganda
Makes you think who rules.

10 million Poles. Where do you even get this number? How are they doing this while fighting a two front war?

Friendly reminder that we also lost 1/3 of our country. Also I seriously fucking doubt that we killed 15 million germans considering the fact that germans killed only 3 million poles during 5 years of occupation.

Fuck off neo nazi holocaust denuer, Germans holocausted 10 million poles in gassing chambers then burned the corpses in crematoriums.

They're always trying to up the number businessinsider.com/shocking-new-holocaust-study-claims-nazis-killed-up-to-20-million-people-2013-3

Hi, JIDF.

How do Brits prepare dinner without knives?

Fucking Monaco and Indonesia, I always knew it was them

So they killed 6 million Jews, 10 million Poles, 2 million gypsies, and about a million other small minorities. For a combined total of 18 million people. Which is larger than even the Jewish estimates of the holocaust. Not to mention not even possible while fightin s losing war.

Yet another krautistic thread.

Go home and ruin your own country some more shill.

>So they killed 6 million Jews, 10 million Poles, 2 million gypsies, and about a million other small minorities. For a combined total of 18 million people. Which is larger than even the Jewish estimates of the holocaust. Not to mention not even possible while fightin s losing war.
OMFG
Polak truth telling quality is legendary