All these "the United States is the only country with school shootings" posts made me wonder

All these "the United States is the only country with school shootings" posts made me wonder

How come countries with 10x as many murders as the US don't have school shootings?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Peshawar_school_massacre
mediaite.com/online/why-did-kidnapping-girls-but-not-burning-boys-alive-wake-media-up-to-boko-haram/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

harder to get assault rifles?

You have to walk into a school to do school shootings.

Universe 25 showed that a dense population of social organisms will break down even if given all the adequate food, water and safety that they need. This is because living things need something else: privacy and space away from other living things. The violence in the US is a result of pressure coming to a boil, the violence in third world countries is commonplace and a result of the lack of meaningful law enforcement.

Because they're not full of burgers.

kids here have enough neck to go out an hero

Young adults are actually cared for more.
Possibly even stricter parents so they the effects happen later in life.
Could be that communities actually care about one another too.
There is just so much broken about the school system especially how most teachers see it as just a job to do they don't care about the pupils.

they don't have the CIA brainwashing their children

>Universe 25
>mice experiment
yeaaah nice

Simple..they don't have a corrupt CIA doing false flag attacks.

Armed federal police in schools? Stronger families with regular beatings?

jewoogle
china + school + knife

Anytime they try to say guns are a violence problem, just look up knife in their neck of the woods. Just because we're less savage about it doesn't make us any worse off than the next guy.

because they dont have schools

Check out:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Peshawar_school_massacre
mediaite.com/online/why-did-kidnapping-girls-but-not-burning-boys-alive-wake-media-up-to-boko-haram/

When I was in europe I saw a greater sense of communal responsibility

Spbp

They dont have fucking schools

Because they don't have the fame culture of America which leads to massive depression and other mental illnesses. Look up the heirarchy of values and how they've changed over the years.

>non sequitur
yeaaah nice

this
no schools

Because the potential murderers aren't kept in school.

Spbp

Less atomization and SSRI/anti-depresant usage is probably a significant factor.

And the fact that poor and working class whites in America don't want to form a nu favela race is just really pissing off our so called elites, who view it as a necessary step in progress.

because white people are fucked in the head in the usa