AMA: CO EDITION

Some may have questions about Rikers Island.
Ask a CO anything

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2015/09/watch-alabama-kkk-member-tells-horrified-british-reporter-auschwitz-was-summer-camp-for-jews/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how many staff are down with the smuggling operation?

I have to go there next week and fix one of your xray scanning machines... that places need to be overhauled but not shut down.
if they do shut down where are they sending you too?

Not as many as purported but just a few really makes the job harder.
It’s rewarded monetarily for them by the crook and by staff who are equally as crooked for keeping things “quiet” and “having a good day”

We are all being allocated to different commands in the boroughs that are open today or will be built within the time frame.
Frankly, i’d take a hefty severance package to give them the deuces and start a new career.

how screwed is nyc once idiot de blasio is done with his plan for shutting Rikers down?

The department and everyone working for it is an afterthought.

The oil driller we have for a mayor who was soley elected because he has nappy headed mulatto kids is focused on seizing the island to extend Laguardia Airport to bring more revenue into the city.

His lack of concern for our dept and safety is alarming.

What percentage of those held are illegals?

Stop LARPing as a nigger trash breed prison CO and kill yourself, shill.

what is top pay at now and how is the OT? do you still need 60 college credits?

Less than 10%
Most claim “homeless” because they don’t want to provide info

How bad is the rape?

Top pay is $98K after 5.5 yrs without OT

With OT officers pull a cool 115-130k depending on your hustle and how much OT you want to do.

Mandatory OT right now I would say 2 out of 4 days worked to be fair. Some commands are still pulling 3/4 or 4/4

More false allegations than anything.
Most “don’t drop the soap” type shit is done in state pententiaries. Down here it’s mostly reserved for the tranny houses and queer units.

Good try shill cunt. You never needed 60 college credits. All you needed was to be a nigger especially be a larger sized nigger. Pay is overpaid as usual. Same as cops who are also nigger breed trash.

60 wasn’t always a requirement up until recently (couple years)
Stop the blatant bait you sound stupid.

you need to have 60, 30 by the hiring date... look up the latest job posting.
dick

Do they still drop set gear ? I need one more pouch and those rogue agents are a pain in the ass

>All you needed was to be a nigger especially be a larger sized nigger
Because the establishment are literally gay faggots. If they personally find you good-"looking" or to be a "Chad" looking larger nigger then that's another fast track. All the shit these shills talk about here. That's their shit. Genetic and physical preference.

how many nonviolent victimless offenders are there on controlled substance charges

some good money, that retirement and benefit package is damn good. I was going to go that route 9 years ago... but i grew up around so many degenerates i was afraid of how many of them i will see there and how they will probably hound me for favors.

Do you have to pay your own electric bill?

didn't newyork choke a guy to death for selling single cigarettes on a street corner and make large sodas illegal

No it's not bait.

So you're telling me Rikers Island prison is the one prison trying to put up a facade of not having nigger staff by having 30 and 60 college credits as a requirement?

A damn good amount. Tons of drug peddlers and not any misdemeanor, 20 bag of weed guys either.
Most locked for pushing crack, big amounts of weed, benzos, coke, etc.

You eventually become violent.

Most blacks know blacks from the same places. Some blacks just went and got a small education and other decided attemtped murder.

Staff and crooks come from the same places only difference is staff have the keys.

It’s not a prison it’s a jail.

The 60 college credits are easily obtainable even by the lowest of the low. City universities and community colleges bring in blacks with open arms. It’s not hard for them to get an associates with the standards dropping rendering a degree useless.

You mean NYPD choked the dindu out and our city government outlawed oversized sodas to prevent people with no self control over their eating habits.

Our taxes fund this shithole so yeah, I pay the electric indirectly.

>niggers
>blacks

Yea no. There are ample black niggers and there's also many whites niggers and niggers of other colors.

The rest of your post is true however.

fake and gay

The arabs who try to act black are a real kick in the head.

you got any chinks that act black? BTW how large is the chick gangs in there/?

tell me about the 2 worst thing you have seen there

The chinaman are very chinese believe it or not. Americanized or still a little FOB.
Chicks gangs are confined to one building on the island separate from the rest of the population. They tend to send rug munching COs there as if that’s not a fucking coincidence.

how many times have you been gassed?

1. Mental crook who didn’t like being in a housing area smeared shit all over the walls and started eating it

2. Refused to move crook out of a dayroom because it was being a monkey so he pulls a scalp from his ass and blades an arterie in his arms. The clothes that were pnce tan are now crimson. Wound up having to take this crook to the hospital too. Couldn’t stop asking for food handouts from the nurses.

no i mean if the inmates have to pay their own electric bill.

Right. Dude is a LARP shill fag

What were the races of both these individuals?

No. They live scott free. Free housing, food, electric, services. It’s basically a housing project that’s free of charge.

whats the limit on the money you can spend on additional foodstuffs?

Gas means pepper sprayed.
More times than I could count.
Each exposure is worth $120 tax free from Aflac accidental insurance so I eat that shit for breakfast.

DINDU

$100 in commissary per week

Has Commander Riker ever spent time in Riker's Island like that episode he had a clone from a transporter accident?
Also hi from BK

Where Brooklyn at

which inmate has the most power in there?

How bad is the diversity-hiring? what percentage of guards are female?

A lot of sub gangs within the gangs. Bloods ain’t just bloods it’s hounds, stone, ape, etc.
most influence goes to the highest rank or whomever is closest to the highest rank per house

Have you ever had piss or shit thrown on you? What is the punishment for doing so, assuming you can avoid CCTV?

The dept staff is 60% black as apart of a consensus released in our quarterly pamphlet.
Most superiors are ratchet, obnoxious, pompous, vindictive black females.

Give us your worst piss, shit and self mutilation stories

I’ve had piss thrown at me I want to say at least 10 times.
Most drastic thing to do is to write them an infraction for assault on staff so they could stand trial for a separate charge aside from what they’re in for.

Most that happens to us is we get to submit our uniform for lab testing and get reimbursed for a new one. Also of you have accidental insurance you can claim that as well.

Having women in positions of power like that is abominable and dangerous, you have my sympathies for having to work under that. Hell, I almost feel sympathetic to the inmates.

This one crook you couldn’t even go near. He went ballistic one day and used a bucket of shit and piss that he had been saving for weeks. He covered his whole body in it, manipulated his food slot open so he could use a cup to splash it all over the place. Extraction team had to put on hazmat suits before going in and fucking him up, slipped pass the team of 6, ran up to the warden and slapped him in the face with a diarreah filled hand.

They are destroying the department
They have no control at home over their bastard children so they come to work and dump on all the hard working guys and gals

why did you do that to kalief? how do you sleep at night?

why haven't you killed yourself yet?

the law in nyc is corrupt as shit; how much kickback do you get?

lmao

FUCK HIM
He did that shit to himself. Come to jail and comply just like on the street. If you dont comply expect consequences for your actions.

Kickback meaning?

How do you deal with it all day, then go home to your innocent naive family and not go insane?? Has it kept you from having kids? If you have kids, how do you lead a happy life and allow them out of your sight, after seeing the worst of the worst? It must be so hard.

Fuck THAT.

>and gals

Are these diversity-hires not a massive burden to you? how many of them are fucking inmates? how do these big gangsters react to women barking orders at them?

motherfucker, american jail is the worst. to take a kid in for a backpack that wasnt found is stupid. for you to justify it is barbaric. for the department to use solitary and violence is despicable. for the DA to keep on dragging cases is a disgrace and should be illegal. tough guy, use your brain, none of that is right.

When I clock out it’s over. I don’t bring that niggadry home with me lol

They love being submissive to the black girls. They feel like they’re their homegirls.

A good amount of females are caught sucking crook dick or fucking them off camera. They’re easily manipulated because they don’t get that kind of love and attention elsewhere.

Females are treated better and given easier posts all the time. It’s a matter of who they’re fucking.

>Totinos Pizzo Boy

are you a pizza freak?

Do a week on the island. Your lineral viewpoints will change in a heartbeat.

oh, so everybody gets treated real well? like a summer camp you say? where have i heard this before?

rawstory.com/2015/09/watch-alabama-kkk-member-tells-horrified-british-reporter-auschwitz-was-summer-camp-for-jews/

It’s simple you get what you give. If you act like an ape you get treated like an ape. Simple

Ayo hold up ... (smacks lips) so you sayin that the black Kangz are sexually submissive and sheit?!?

What happens to these women when they get caught screwing inmates? also have you ever heard of a UK prisoner called Charles Bronson? how would you go about dealing with him?

can we go back to how the use of solitary is despicable? how the DA was dragging, and still is, cases? can we be just by saying why dont you spend some time on the other side?

Sounds like someone had to take it in the ass to not get beat on inthe shower

They are arrested.
We have big time problematic crooks like him. John Doe is his nickname.

DeBlasio foot soldiers who can't determine that the Mayor's dyke wife doesn't give a fuck about their poor abysmal existences

Cool. How often does it happen and how are they caught? and my final question, do you acknowledge the black Kangz of Egypt and Sweden?

Well said
They’re a mockery

Do these ratchet, obnoxious, pompous, vindictive black females have gang associations and/or visible ink of razor blades and automatic pistols?

tits dik or gtfo

ah rikers island, the shithole of all shitholes
Questions:
1) What happens if you refuse to give blood during intake?
2) What do they actually do with the blood - sell , dispose? No way all that blood just gets thrown away...?
3) how long is your information logged into the computers for, does it auto delete after X number of years?
4) how many bad CO bitches fuck inmates?
5) staff to staff relationship happens frequently, rarely, normally?