A bit of an edgy one here, folks:

A bit of an edgy one here, folks:

If you could nuke any city in the world, which one would you pick?

For me, its Hollywood

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VNUnbgsh2tM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Vatican

I would choose Hollywood too.

Tel Aviv

Marrakech, Morroco. Fucking gypsy shithole.

Sweden... all of it! Not just one city!

youtube.com/watch?v=VNUnbgsh2tM

Mecca. Period.

Mecca or Jerusalem. It's a hard choice, a coin flip might solve it.

Soon, then Mecca and Jerusalem.

LMMFAO!! DO THE OSCARS EVEN MATTER ANYMORE SINCE NO ONE EVEN TUNES IN TO SEE THEM??? !!!

AHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

Hollywood is a bad call. Most celebrities are actually never in California because the taxes and shit are so high that they film movies anywhere but there.

well, maybe do it on the exact night of the oscars

remember the end of Inglorious Basterds, when all the main bad guys are conveniently gathered in the same building? thats kinda how i see the oscars

Why not both and blame it on each other.

Jerusalem

Tel Aviv

And Jerusalem again because I hear they have bunkers.

that's because most of us were watching it on the internet, for free

nuke whatever city the rothschild, bilderberg, etc groups have their annual meet-ups at
obviously skinning this scum alive and on a livestream would be much more preferable, but a nuke is fine too

basically you think they need more martyrs, right?
You can't destroy the cultural marxist monster, you can only hope he'll eat itself

Wouldn't do any good, none of them live there, that is just where the old studio lots are. You would need to level most of coastal California and New York to get a decent number of your targets.

Should have done it last night. Next year Drone Kamikazi the red carpet !!!!!!!!!!

>somebody touched my SPAGHETT!!!!!!!

Hollywood isn't a city, it's a district within the city of Los Angeles.

Brussels,
But before it gets nuked it should be bombed with napalm