The Africa Pill:

Alright Sup Forums, Let's say you had to pick a country in Africa to live and there are no other choices, which one would it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

news24.com/Tags/Topics/mob_justice
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Israel.

Rhodesia.

Spain

Egypt of course. very few niggers live there.

Botswana. Largely welcoming to whites, most democratic, least unstable.

>'murican 'ducation

Egypt terrible destination since CIA put the wrong people in power. Haven't you seen the video of the tourist who got raped and thrown off a window by the own hotel employees?
That's Egypt now.

Wakanda

easy

Cape Verde is the only somewhat okay place.

Anywhere but the dirty north

B-BRITAIN

depends on which country in north africa is the least shitty

Whatever the most white-friendly, most non-Muslim, least Jewish, most democratic and most stable African country is.

Somalia
See u there pussies

Botswana.

Probably Namibia. I've heard they don't hate whites there like they do in SA.

Botswana

Rwanda is pretty comfy, m8, at least the capital

Tough choice between Somalia, Eritrea and South Sudan...

Botswana it is, lads!

Probably Tunisia.

Namibia/Botswana

Muh empire

My goundry iz not on de map :----D
Wai ? Goncerned.

>the most white-friendly,
Cape Verde

Sahara, by reclaiming it

morocco with the kiff

Wakanda without a doubt

Did you want the Muslim Brotherhood in charge?

Namibia. windhoek is decent piss and i like waterfalls

sahara is moroccan bitch

You are an African country, he is right.

Coming from the genetically African country.

gtfo of my country you subhuman monkey

Morocco or Egypt. Cutting my losses. Atleast somewhat civilized there.

>Egypt
>Civilized

I replied earlier to the wrong user, sorry.

Seychelles or Algeria.

No worries, Portubro.

Botswana seems to be the most reasonable choice currently, but I wouldn't overlook Malawi. It has been rapidly growing and has the edge in terms of natural resources and potential for industrialization.

actually im in africa but i think algeria is much better in HDI

Easy, Madagascar. Immune to all diseases once that harbor is shut down

So why are you in Spain? Not being rude, it just makes me laugh when people like you get all aggressive and nationalist despite literally walking out on your own nation.

Morocco or Tunisia

Melilla. Spanish enclave in Africa. Or the Canary Islands if they count

Is there where scraggy old Madonna steals kids from?

Sweden

>Botswana
Looks like a winner.
Gaborone looks like a decent little city.

Tunisia it is

Fuck off amerimutt. I'd rather die then living on that continent.

They seem to like whites over in Botswana. If a Westerner of average wealth moved over there they would probably be like a king compared to everyone else.
Their president is cool too.

My 2 cents is namibia. But it's going to be boring.

Based Central African Republic, fo sho, my nigga!

Morocco or Tunisia i don't hear of many happenings there and they seam to have less Sub-Saharan kangz

Ethiopia - Christian, based, mixed population.

we have a lot of kangs like you

Algeria
It has a modern capital with a decent living.

That or Morocco, South Africa.

North Africa belongs to the white man. Establish economic dominance so whites in the area are the engine that drives prosperity, undermine Islam, promote Christianity and import a cheap, reliable Slav workforce to actually do things + bleach the local population. New Carthage in 20 years with no violence needed. Do I really have to teach anglos colonialism? Why is the modern world so gay?

How about whites prove that their own countries belong to them first before we start talking about reclaiming the territory of the Roman Empire

Namibia or Tanzania desu
>if would be cheating would choose Canary Islands
>technically africa
>belongs to spain
>within EU

Algeria? Why the fuck you want to go there?

Have non of you ever considered living in Port Louis, Mauritius?

It's a great standard of living and lifestyle.

Why would you talk bad about your own country user?

Madagascar so I can die painfully

Because it's almost worse than your homeland Pakistan.

honestly, south africa.

kek'd

really does look just like the fucking chad meme holy shit.

Mauritius

Stupid tourists that didn't think they needed to follow Sharia dress code in a Sharia law country. Egypt at least makes sense. If you're a Muslim you can live relatively safely. That beats most of the continent that's totally lawless.

Kek.

You got me there m8.

You are already spending trillions trying to maintain control over the area with your braindead foreign policies. Establishing control and peace there and in Detroit is easy if people just accept race realism and the role of tribalism like everyone did before ww2. The Detroit niggers and the African niggers can all live and prosper if they just know their place and submit to the white man.

Reminds me of the guy who went to Dubai and got drunk then touched a mans hips in a bar.

Now he's in jail.
Lmao.

Madagascar. It is poor but there are few muslims and violence seems to be minimal

Can I pay in shekels?

quickly google 'Madagascar cyclone' or 'madagascar hurricane'.

morocco.
gunna get in the slave trade

Coastal area of Morocco. Full of Eurotrash whores that are there to get laid.

I lived in western Kenya for about a year. They practically worship white people there and you don’t really have to worry about getting robbed because if people see a white person in an altercation they will take his side and the punishment for robbery is beating or death. I got pickpocketed once and caught the guy who then got beaten the fuck up right in front of me by a mob who then returned my stolen wallet.

Reminder that Mauritius is the most western rich white boi lifestyle that you can have in East Africa.

Why black men keep immigrating to Iceland and rest of Europeand etc. and not coming back to Africa? He is right you know. Why would someone expand if can't keep their home intact?

This is true.

My friends aunt lives in the capital and has armed guards outside her housing street to protect all the other white foreigners.

Is it true they try and kiss your feet?
I've been told that a few times.

Wakanda

Since you’re next door, I gotta ask why are Algerians seemingly always argumentative, angry, and hotheaded? Genuinely curious...

news24.com/Tags/Topics/mob_justice

i kumm mit

Ethiopia

not a bad choice.

i have family there and they're content.

It's like resident evil 5 lol

I never had anyone try to kiss my feet but they will try to touch your hair and arm hair (they have none). Small children would run out into the streets shouting “mzungu” over and over again and try to touch me. I walked to work a mile deep into the city’s largest slum every day and never had any issues.

They sell pictures of random white people (I.e Hillary Duff) in the street and people put them into their homes. I’ve been in slum homes that just have framed stock photos of white people and no other pictures.

There are a lot more whites in Nairobi than where I was (Kisumu) so I would be surprised if that happened in the capital but not the smaller city.

Rent is super cheap. I’ve considered moving back there and getting an 8 bedroom mansion with guards and a full staff on the coast in Malindi that some friends used to live in for like 800 a month. You can live like a king for very little money.

Because we pretend everyone is equal and niggers have equal right to the fruits of our ancestors labor. A complete delusion. I'm saying all that's needed to establish peace and get civilisation back on track is to let go of this delusion. Why are we allowing barbarians on the shores of the med? Because the holocaust ofc.

Are you a Boer or a nigger?

afrikaner boer

My parents have been missionaries in africa for about 25 years. They settled in Karen, a town outside Nairobi. I've traveled extensively through Africa. I assure you, you don't want to live in Northern Africa. Muslims are not your friends. They are a hostile force. Kenya would be my first choice. It's poor, Nairobi is pretty disgusting, but the people, in general, are tolerant and kind. Once you become accustomed to their constant begging, and they realize you aren't a tourist, they treat you respectfully, or, as respectfully as a nigger can treat someone. Also, Kenya is amazingly beautiful.

That sounds incredible

What did you do for work user?

I think you should move back, and get yourself a hot wife and drink cocktails all day