>get on facebook
>ex show up in friend recommendations
>check what she's up to these days
>find this
>rush into bathroom
>intestinal exorcism

Anyone have similar experiences?

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?73486-quot-it-is-so-easy-that-a-six-year-old-girl-can-do-it-quot
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>fap
You left out a step.

he get in a battle with Jason?

My ex went from dating her chad boyfriend football star to dating me which was honestly a downgrade and then now shes married to a 5'3 spic with tats whos like a pvt in army . Lol its been all downhill

I have an ex who, immediately after breaking up with me, got a Masters in gender studies and is now working for a refugee charity in Paris. Not even joking.

Who fucking cares about exes. The only reason to pay attention to them is to laugh at their mistakes and misfortune. They aren't the same person that you once loved.

Same, it now kind of feels like I was the one who kept her life in check and everything derailed after we broke up, she even has a mutt now

You dodged a bullet. Celebrate

Fpbp

Is she living in Germany? If she is, she is still a problem, because she's spawning little muttlings.

She's heading at full speed towards The Wall. You can see it bearing down on her already, especially in the first picture. She's going to become a fairly ugly older lady too. Her value is plummeting fast.

Wouldn't be surprised if the disfigured chimp walks out on her at that point, leaving her to raise the soulless mutt alone (no child support, obviously). Or better yet, he might just brazenly cheat on her and disrespect her while trapping her in the toxic relationship for a few years, and then walk out when her value hits absolute zero.

Life is beautiful. You just need to be patient.

Netherlands.

Ah, well that's still kinda shit, but at least it's not right beyond our borders.

Le 50% face

Running scar game is legit in 2018.

that mutt (for now) has pretty white features. can someone photoshop white skin on it?

Why is it that same fucking pose every time? The crooked stance with hand on the chest.

no
because i dont have any ex es
nor even any currents
indeed
and Im 37

no because there are no niggers or muzzies in Hungary and gypsies aren't considered people so white women don't hit on them.

One time in high school, yes. I use to have this very Polish girlfriend. She wasn't too bright but she was pale-skinned and attractive. She started becoming flaky and indifferent so we broke up.

About three years later I come back to town to visit family and I see her out in this club. I think I actually gagged a little when I noticed she was surrounded by 5-6 black guys. They had all surrounded her and were hungry for her, and she was being a little cocktease.

Aging thot
What were you expecting ?

kind of same same
one of my old gf's haven't seen or even thought of for years
see a post by her on kikebook
look at her profile
she has a nice looking, well built married son
lurk more find other son
she's a fucking mudshark
the niglet is younger than her white chad
she's bitching about being single

Lmao, that'll be funny when he impregnates her and then leaves.

I expected a bong flag with that ugly of a girl. Get your shit togther hans, she looks like gutter trash.

you clearly haven't seen german women oh god I envy you

it looks like a turk, not white

Jesus. Why were you dating a 38 year old barmaid?

This deserves to be a new mutt meme. She looks really stupid with her fake tan.

The dead eyes of a coalburner is a universal phenomenon.

That shit was like 12 years ago and I only lasted for like two years

her eyes were sweet though

Well, you dodged a bullet, Freund. Gott sei Dank!

never said it looked white, compared to other mutts if you look at the lips nose and eyes this one has more white features. you have no idea about racial classification if you unironically think it looks like a turk lol.

Damn... that's rough. Getting dumped by chad really fucks a girl up. She probably still thinks about him while being fucked the spic midget

No. That spent hours in the sun wearing next to nothing looking for whore-tention. That isn't human.

Lmfao the scar just makes this 10x funnier. Her family must be thrilled to have him as son in law

It has no typical nigger nose/mouth, I give you that. Yet it doesn't look white, more like a Turk. You wouldn't recognize since you are a Turk yourself probably

Have any pics from when she was actually qt and not a used up prositute?

>I take yo bitch white boy

Probably on some old hard drive, that shit was more than a decade ago. Feel free to look at her profile on kikebook: Cindy Leeuwe

>Cindy
Ossi confirmed

she's ugly dude.
Be glad shes your ex

how old is she?

Absolutely, she aged like complete dogshit.

why so hostile? probably just worded it badly, never said it looked white, but i already clarified that.
anyway if you unironically think that this is how turks looks then you are completely clueless about phenotypes and human biodiversity/migration routes. visit forums like "the apricity" and educate yourself on actual racial science.

she looks turkish

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?73486-quot-it-is-so-easy-that-a-six-year-old-girl-can-do-it-quot

Dutch girls are the biggest coal burners imo

>get on facebook

yikes

Opposite for me
Long term serious girlfriend would've married, but grad school took separate directions
She married the next one, cfo millionaire.
I am just doing labor, fishing and golfing, poor
Still see her around
She still wants the D
Feelsgoodman

Looks like neither of them!

Her father is 50%

Why are racists so dumb?

>mixed blood kid
>that pissed off glare it has knowing its a literal creatura

It's the evil eyes you see in mutts/niggers. They're noticeable big time in favela kids down here.

What she up too now?

now those genes are lost forever
sad

Did you fuck her good? Did she do anal?

>already looks like a cunt

dios mio... la abberacion de alemania

Stop obsessing about some cunt you found online and have a crush on. It's the only reason you started this thread.

Massively ugly + roastie, who cares, slide thread, sage.