I can't tell who's Hogging who anymore

Is David Fagg letting his Mom run his twitter account?

Sends out tweet asking people not to follow a fake FB page
The account viewing the FB page was his Mom's account.
>pic related

Half of his tweets are not gun control tweets, it's standard leftist organizing tropes.
We already know his mom is a Labor Union activist, which is why these "kids" were able to get "organized" so quickly.

source:
> bigleaguepolitics.com/exclusive-evidence-david-hoggs-liberal-mother-run-twitter-account/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VKHUvcHOEV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh stfu

nice bait, faggot.

When called out on Twitter about his mom running his account. Hogg had to delete the tweet.

what if it is him? what kind of mind game is the Hogg man playing? Hey david is this a big game to you? you real sicko

Everything is a fucking conspiracy with you idiots. He probably deleted it because of people in basements sending death threats to his mom.

Honestly, in the age of the internet, I'm surprised there aren't hundreds of fake Hogg accounts asking for GoFundMe money and saying things like, 'It's time for all white people to just die off!'

>people in basements
You just out yourself, Jose. Only sick people say that. You a David Brock fanny boy

And I think you just outed yourself at a faggot in a basement. Be sure to clean the cheeto dust off of your keyboard, neck beard

>tries to change flag
>forgets to link who he is replying to
Embarrassing

you embarrass yourself & you embarrass your family. Maybe you go get help.

>that watermark

What's embarassing is sitting around faking "news" about some kid that got shot at

Oh yeah? well get used to the taste of those cheetos and some additional sperm from trump throat fucking you for the next 7 years faggot.

The anti white agenda stems from the elite and down through GoogleCiaNiggers who are trying to destroy tradition and wholesomenes
Soon memes will be outlawed as BULLYING ,

This is the end of free speech and free flowing ideas
Vid related pic unrelatedkinda
youtu.be/VKHUvcHOEV8

Good thing no one in this thread is doing that. What are you even talking about nigger?

Just kys

HAHAHAHAHA. 2018 is gonna be all BLUE bitch.

2020 gonna be easy

aaaaaactually he was hiding in the culinary class which is in another building

Who? we daca not fair and why our soda cans cost more now.

Faggot

Come on bump the thread more. pro tip changing your flag does not change your ID share blue. try using a proxy IP for each post.

now that i think, why don't you faggots weaponize the drug war agaisnt democrats?
>be king nigger
>sell truckload of guns to cartels
>but i'm black teehee i'm no racist!
>i'm agaisnt guns too
So democrats and their supporters only care for mexicans as long as they're illegals? fuck the oens that stay in mexico,. amirite

Upper class mexicans are white yet only the squaty brownest mestizo shit comes to America. really makes you think.

I don't know, i was in a private high school, the richest dudes were brown as me.
Sometimes i see really cute blondes waiting for the bus just to get gropped by pancho

>BRAVE

Realtalk, I think we won't truly know if David Hogg's twitter account is run by his mom until he comes out as transgendered in three years.

Come on David, that's a pathetic attempt to disavow controversial shit you've posted on Fakebook.

There really is some weak shit talking for some queers that hang out on the internet all day.

David Hogg would tea bag all you motherfucker.

Maybe his mom showed it to him?

EXACTLY!

All the nazis in here just want everything to be a consipracy.

Fucking faggots.