Will Umarubros be able to discuss the new episode in piece or will every thread be overrun by gore spamming faggot...

Will Umarubros be able to discuss the new episode in piece or will every thread be overrun by gore spamming faggot bullies?

Kick the hamster.

In your heart you already know the answer

I hope we gets lots of Kirie and/or Kanau.

>Umarobros
This really is the worst of the anime community

I have you guys filtered so knock yourself out
There is a guy planning to ruin the premiere by inviting Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums though

>I must get the whole of Sup Forums to help me ruin the experience for Umaru fans
That guy needs help. Well, like most people on this site.

>Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums
Pretty sure those are the only people who watch this garbage anyway.

will it be in one thread or will you shit up all of Sup Forums?

FISH LICKING COCK NOSE GO SUCK A DUCK DICK FAGGOT

>only people from other places could possibly like what I don't like

This is never not a sad and pathetic mentality

Yes, just like how all umaru haters are shonenloving "nu-a" right

I have literally never heard this. You must be making shit up. Everyone knows Umarufags and shounenfags co-exist piecefully

Ratposting should be a bannable offense

Being autistic enough that you look like the Barneyfag should be laughable offense. And it is

>Near the end of the series older brother passes away due to the Japanese cold. From working to hard to support Umaru. He leaves her enough to live comfortably on. How ever being the irresponsible slop she is she blows through it in almost a month. And being such a slob relaint on her brother she can't find work that'll keep her. And being unable to substain her self she relucently sells her video game collection for some food and to pay rent. Only to find out that after about a month she barely gets a tenth of what she paid for. Paying her rent she slowly withers away in a skeleton after the rent is late she is kicked out and slowly freezes to death on the Japanese streets.

STOP UMARU ABUSE

Just ignore them. They are so dumb that they don't know that their bully images only allow Umaru to continue to exist on the front page

if only

Good, the more bullying, the better

CANDLE SNIFFING FUCK FENCE GO CLIMB A WALL OF DICKS

We are never going to be able to have an peaceful Umaru thread again, are we?

Apex kek

No, but know that you will greatly improve the board by attracting all the shitposters away from other threads

your acknowledgement of the bullies only serve to fuel their existence

What was it that made Umaru stand out so much and get all the hate? There's this sort of trash every season.

Kirie is cute! CUTE!

People hated how annoying she was in the show + Chaika on the front page was still a meme = perfect mix for shitposters to exploit for a brand new meme

umaru is shit I hope you have problems in your discussions

You are mistaken. Umaru is one of a kind.

why is this shit even getting a 2nd season

then explain THIS

Umabros! Assemble!

The same abuse images and gifs are pathetic

abusefags, step your game up

Musou Tensei

Reporting for duty

All those Umarus are actually part of a single organism, like the Pando aspen.

Fuck! They're multiplying! Kill them with fire.

Hamsters sure are strange

UMARU IS CRYING!! WHAT DO YOU DO?!

I hope mods do they work if needed for one time.

Instead of that idiotic sticky that served no purpose.

Wait a bit.