Times Sup Forums tricked you

times Sup Forums tricked you

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

At least you fags didn't ruin it for me.

Every episode of this anime made me hate living.

Your right the American version is best.

Akira
Any Miyazaki movie
Any Ghibli movie*
Any movie about the war. Like that barefoot joe movie or whatever.
Any animated movie that is an original IP
Oldboy is a good adaptation
All you need is kill is a good movie

I watched it last night, somehow still without spoilers, and it was a fucking incredible experience. I'm so glad I quit going to Sup Forums early last fall, seeing shitposting beforehand would have ruined it for me.

Now I'm just mad that J.J. and the folks holding his leash have decided to ruin it for everyone.

You can go back to /r/eddit. With spacing like that it's evident that's where your heart is. Unless you've seen Your Name at least 20 times you won't comprehend it properly. I advise you to watch it more before you wind up getting yourself spoiled more

Any reason why? I've got it in my backlog and I'm curious why you disliked it. I thought it looked cute.

Luv u too fag :^3c

because the other user doesn't and will never have a qt shy gf irl

>I'm so glad I quit going to Sup Forums early last fall
Why did you come back?
You should have stayed in whatever shithole you were in with a taste like that

Back to MAL

No seriously. This passive-agression of yours is text-book reddit behavior. Why not just go back there? It's not like I care but it's clear your heart is there.

this is too accurate. ghibli is boring af. It's for people who don't watch anime to go "woah animation is so cool. Sooooo beautiful"

Nigga Edge of Tomorrow was a great movie

Nigger steamboy was awesome, so was Metropolis

I've haven't been tricked so far; I just use Sup Forums to get a feel for current shows then pick out the ones that look interesting. I will say that Sup Forums introduced me to Aho Girl, and I'm extremely happy about that.

>walk into hot topic
>entire section for ghibli stuff
anime was a mistake

All cute girl moe shit

>nichijou
>lucky star
>chuunibyou
>azumanga daioh
>oreimo
>minami ke
>idolmaster
>love live
>kamichu

Fucking garbage

At least, you can't pretend you didn't like it. It was probably AOTS.

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

Nobody old enough to post here actually enjoyed that trash

You got memed

Come on user it wasn't trash, it was a solid 7/10

You say that after your first reply bashes him for """reddit spacing""". Fuck that retarded meme and every mongoloid that propagates it.

You reddit spacing is also known as writing clear, easy to read paragraphs on the internet instead of walls of text. It has also been used everywhere on the internet for the past 20 years. Go play police elsewhere, you wannabe elitist.

I legit took boku no pico as a recommendation.

>azumanga
>garbage
Fuck, even if this is bait it's working.

Its unironically decent

CCS

>watched it
>music and art was okay, 5inches a minutes was better, this was slightly better than the foot fetish movie

why is this the one reaching the mainstream?

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

as long as there's newfag pansies like you who rage at stale memes, the memes will keep coming

FINDS

what does deus ex machina even mean?

and stay there

Keit-Ai has been made into:

>a wiki
>a fanfic
>a fictionpress story
>a manga
>a meme
>a series recognized by TV Tropes
>an anime preview
>an anime episode
>an anime series
>an honest-to-goodness anime movie
>Oscar considered
>a critically acclaimed box office success in Japan
>a worldwide hit
>the no. 1 highest grossing anime film of all time
>a certified fresh movie on Rotten Tomatoes
>a film

Meme magic is amazing.

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

>Azumanga daioh

I don't even like "cute girl moe shit" but azumanga diaoh is one of my favorites. Def not garbage even objectively.

This. Anyone who insults the Cruiser has shit taste.

All the time. But it's my fault because I keep falling for it like a sucker.

More important question is, who tricked you into thinking that posting such weak contrarian baits was a good idea?

Plot device

>clear, easy to read paragraphs
>one line per paragraph

Basic reddit, two lines is a "wall of text".

this

I got my berserk t shirt from hot topic

Kemono Friends

Mawaru Penguindrum

Seriously, what the fuck?

I never watched it and I am surprised Kanda doesn't look as cute as in the manga.

Monogatari, I watched 90% of that shit series, including buying tickets and watching all 3 movies in theaters. I can safely say it's overrated garbage that people only pretend to like because it's "artsy" and "intelligent". It's literally the big bang theory/Rick and Morty of anime.

Fuck you Sup Forums for tricking me into thinking it would be good.

Because it is The Lake House: The Animation

But The Lake House only grossed $115 million.

>makes $350 million worldwide
>makes $5 million in the United States
>make Hollywood adaptation for U.S. audiences

this is one of the worst shit I've ever watched. I have no idea why is it rated so high.

kill la kill
madoka
k-on
clannad

that fucking garbage about retarded girls

because it looks deep and smart butt i wouldn't call it the worst it was solid 6/10

any post k-on kyoani series

Into?

That's not Keion, user.

I dunno user but I was sorely disappointed coming from utena. penguindrum is the reason I adopted a 3-ep rule before dropping a series. the show is so braindead with its shallow symbolism. theres not a single compelling character, and the story is so weak.

This will never get old. Sup Forums was so confident that this movie was going to be a predictable, shallow movie from the posters alone. And then they get btfo with it becoming the highest grossing anime of all time. But they still can't resist posting their little meme.

It reminds me that I will never get a gf and will die alone.

Niggers on Sup Forums said Kimi no wa was good and better than Silent voice.

Fuck you. Koe no Katachi > Kimi no wa

1) that's a cute webm
2) Hollywood is convinced the secret to $$$$ is to just Americanize a successful foreign film. As if the movie won't be enjoyed if it isn't set in [American City]

>it's extremely popular so it cant be shallow!
I liked knnw but come on

This. It was a great film, but it certainly didn't get popular because of its depth, because nothing ever does. On the contrary, it needs to be enjoyable without requiring a lot of thinking from the viewer, otherwise most people won't be able to enjoy it at all.

Never said that. The fact that it's successful is that losses of Sup Forums. It could be the most interesting, innovative, complex narrative possible and Sup Forums would still hate it based on it's popularity alone. The actual content of the movie is irrelevant to Sup Forums. They are contrarians which will hate anything that is possible. Also why there is a running meme that "moe" is ruining the industry

How did you feel about Yuri Kuma Arashi?

They didn't push it in the US so they could sell it as an american film later

>that fucking garbage about retarded girls
literally all anime that Sup Forums likes

the entire series is one big plothole

>times Sup Forums tricked you

They told me Sword Art Online wasn't good.

It's from Greek theater and means "god out of a machine". They would employ machines, like a sort of crane, to lower actors portraying gods onto the stage to resolve conflicts and bring a story to its conclusion. It has become a term to indicate any generic plot device where some unexpected turn of events is brought in to suddenly tie up loose ends.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ITT: Plebs desperately try to justify their shit taste

I lost all respect for Shinkai, what a fucking sellout.

Monogatari, 3 ep drop.
Penguindrum, same.
yukiyukiyukiyukiyukiyukiyukiyuki, drop.
TTGL and KlK, endured to the end, forgot about them.

Jojo and SnK were good, though.

I actually thought this was Shinkai's best movie though it was riddled with holes. Objectivly a 7/10 but I had a great time watching it. 5cm on the other hand was boring as fuck