WEG

It's time

bada bing/bada boom

what the fuck does any of that have to do with attack on titan?

I don't get it.

You don't buy your own clothes.

This show was a disappointment and a half.

Is it a poorfag thing?

I'm guessing you haven't read the manga.

you got bored and fell asleep?
dan plz go

The manga, you must read.

Anime only fag I take it?

Name of show?

Spic and woof a best

this is a good one

I still remember some faggot insist that it's the next Psycho Pass.

It should be the Manga in Panel 2

Fucking kek

I don't know what would ever make a person come to that conclusion.

WE

i legit can't wait for S2 to start, its literally gonna be the ride of the season.

How's the S2? First episode was really meh.

Newfag read its synopsis about a police force in dystopian future and then make correlation to PP (and not even GiTS first).

it was pretty good i thought, it was one of those that got better as time went along.

I thought it was about the same as the first season.

>dystopian future
Maybe once Asami is through with it.

this WEG is the single most accurate WEG i think i've ever seen of slayers.

I like this better.

I'm not sure what this means but Tonkatsu DJ deserves better than to be compared to MTV

I thought I was the only one who watched this. I liked it too

Source? I definitely know the artist,
but cannot recall the name right now. Also image search with "Sakura" description didn't return any relevant results, probably due to the crop.
Thanks.

>bonzi buddy
this is a proper WEG

The first one to find all three easter eggs hidden in the "Got" picture gets a special prize.

Isn't she the little sister of a boy being lured with homemade food by a widow next door?

Yakumo-san wa Edzuke ga Shitai

shimoneta.

Is Buddy Complex any good? Seems to get an uncharacteristically low amount of attention for a Sunrise mecha series.

Yes, it's worth your time. It was basically the young guys at Sunrise attempting to make a good ol' mecha show.
Its problem was the fact that it was supposed to get a second season, but the sunrise execs cut it down to two specials. Despite that, they still managed to successfully conclude a convoluted time travel plot with multiple loops in a satisfying way. It also features the most NTR'd man in history of anime.

It's an extremely solid show that knows what it wants to be and succeeds at it. By doing this instead of taking the flashy attention whore route, nobody watched it.

It's basically what happens when the team at Studio 8 decided to make 'em like they used to, it feels very classic in that regard. It didn't deserve to have its second season yanked out from under it, but at least the special wrapped it up competently.

Is radioactive waste better or worse?

I see you are a man of taste and culture as well...

Yes, the Newgames work a lot and often fall asleep at office.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH I HATE GRISHA SO FUCKING MUCH WHAT A GODDAMNED RETARD