Liberal teachers

Guys what do I do, my teacher just gave a whole rant to the class about the amazing diversity at the Oscars. And specifically said "The less white the better"

This shit really fucking angers me so much. Do I attempt to drop a red pill in fear of becoming a social about cast or do I be a good little Goyim and shut the fuck up and bite my tongue. Please give me some suggestions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dYOYdTp5bOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vu5vUaG1dpw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Write your next paper about how no white males should be allowed at the next Oscar so that maximum diversity can be achieved.

Are you in university or high school? Regardless you should be a good little goy and keep your mouth shut. If you are directly addressed on the issue, play ignorant and say you don’t watch movies.

Write a paper about how white privilege is actually Jew privilege

Also, I didn’t watch the Oscars this year, but from what I’ve seen of the winners, it’s certainly whiter than it was last year.

It's too late. Just let it slide. Or roll your eyes really hard and sigh really loud or yawn really loud next time she says something anti white.

I'm in highschool

That would be funny

Thanks for the responses

Go report them to your principal and say that their anti white thing made you uncomfortable and make sure to use that quote about the less white people the better

One of my sociology professors was a smelly marxist Indian who spoke shitty English. To get back at her for brainwashing young impressionable minds, I did my final presentation on gender imbalance and how most of the migrants in the migrant crisis in Europe are male and how this causes issues in places that already have the imbalance like China. She didn't like it one bit but couldn't say anything because it was purely factual. That said, I wouldn't do a presentation on racial stats, that won't go down well.

came here to post this

This, troll them

Write about how whites should be forced to have their property confiscated by minority groups, and how whites should not be allowed in any position of power. Maybe even that they should be deported back to Europe, and have no right to set foot in America ever again.

Most people are self interested, this will wake them up.

This guy gets it. This is literally exactly how you should play it. Down to the unquestionable but obviously insincere answer of "I don't watch movies" Shitskins, and sjw warriors don't deserve to be acknowledged by you.

Guillermo del toro is white

Call her out next time it happens. "Hiding your power level" helps no one.

I don't think that would do a damn thing we have posters up and down the hallways depicting blacks, Arabs, and spics. Because everyone is brainwashed

Since you are still in high school, I would recommend hiding your power level for the time being. Graduate out of that hell hole with good grades and prepare yourself for University.
That being said, you can try to probe your classmates and friends about their opinions of your teacher’s comments. Play it tactically and you may find an ally or two.

Here's my public experience while watching the Oscars. I'm really fucking sick of the leftist agenda, and I can't help but notice it everywhere I turn, it's physically making me sick.
My hair is thinning out from stress, I can barely eat or sleep, and the only time I smile is when I'm thinking of, or saying something offensive.

I say roll with it but go militant sjw and do this with every paper she gives
Go nuts with it
Talk about euthanasia for white babies and sterilization of white men. Lie and say you got a vasectomy to do your part.
Show her where the end of the line is with this shit.

Report to police for racism.

Complain to Sup Forums
Then the principal
Then your parents
Then the school board
Then the local paper
Then your city representatives
Then twitter
Then your state reps
Then TV media
Then your federal reps

etc

It's mostly a measure of how much energy you have to pursue this.

>Graduate out of that hell hole with good grades and prepare yourself for University.
>cuck yourself now so you can cuck yourself some more later
>if you do it right you'll get a job so you can pay taxes to niggers and women
Eat shit.

>Please give me some suggestions
Report him

I get what your saying

I would first write the paper but replace black with white lol

user, join me, in my quest to live day to day life as offensivly as possible. It is great fun

You can give them a review on one of those 'rate this teacher/professor' websites. I would just write that they are racist (don't mention that you are white).
I think the best option is to file an anonymous complaint. There should be some administration person you can go to. If you think the administration won't take you seriously, lump Jews and whites together or say that the teacher/professor is discouraging students from learning about oppressed minorities in Europe (like the Basques or Samis).

Do you think any high school student should “stand their ground” against a single teacher praising the glories of diversity? Unless he already has a significant backing from other students, it will just end in disaster. Best case scenario the administration brushes it off as kids being kids.
If their is some conservative student association in high school, I would suggest he join it. Otherwise, wait for University where these topics are in a better position to be debated.

DROP REDPILLS
THE FACT THAT TEACHERS WHO EDUCATE CHILDREN ARE ALL LIBERAL IS WHY SOCIETY SEES IT AS NORMAL AND THE STATUS QUO TO BE NORMAL
IF YOU SPEAK OUT AGAINST TEACHERS YOU WILL HELP TO ALLOW YOUR FELLOW STUDENTS DEVELOP THEIR OWN VOICE AND FEAR NOT THE OPPRESSIVE VOICE OF THE GOVERNMENT

The brainwashed opinionless group of kids that you see in the world today is the direct result of liberal teachers influences
They push liberalism as normal and right-wing beliefs as outcast-tier social paria

The younger generations need to show them that we have a voice, we are right wing, and we are fucking not happy that our set up for life is absolute garbage full of taxes and people we want out of our country

Im afraid ill just look dumb. Like she'll just me down with some smart ass comment libtards make when they have no argument

Then prove she’s fucking stupid

If she literally just pushes to make you look stupid in front of your peers you could probably also get her in serious trouble, in fact if she’s said the less white the better she might already be in hot water with your administration and you could probably just get her fired or at least suspended from teaching

Speak now or forever hold yr piece

>she might already be in hot water with your administration

Not a chance in hell. But i want say all my teachers are bad but there are no open conservatives your either leftwing or don't give students your opinions on politics

FPBP

This is the best course of action. Take it a step farther and say that white people should be barred from teaching so that the next generation is accustomed to seeing PoC as real-life authority figures.

It's like when white people at colleges say there isn't enough diversity. If they truly believe that then they should drop out and ensure their place goes to a minority.

It's all fun and games until it affects their lives directly.

You take Sup Forums too seriously, these faggots aren't going to actually do anything about diversity, they just like to bitch. Writing some "redpill" paper isn't going to do shit, if you want real change talk to your local politicians and work your way up from there.

If you choose to challenge her points, you better make damn sure that your arguments are air tight. You are fighting a losing battle, so if you come out guns blazing, be prepared. There’s no benefit to “dropping red pills” in front of the class if the teacher makes you look dumb.
A different tactic to try might be to question your teacher on her beliefs in a one on one session. Approach her like you are curious as to why she thinks diversity in the Oscars is so important. Don’t try to challenge her, just seek information. If nothing else, this technique will give you a better perspective on how to challenge those ideals in the future.
Know your enemy.

this, any white person who thinks whites should be extinct, just tell them to kill themselves.

This. “The most important thing I learned from Mrs. “teacher’s name” was to hold disdain for whites and feel sorry for blacks.

Video it, upload it, profit.

Drop the true redpill user. Attack the idea of celebrity worship as a whole. Why do people care about the oscars at all? Why do we care about the struggles of the ruling class? Affirm that regular peopke should be shrugging these parasites off regardless of color. Their gain is not ours, their problems are not the same as our struggles.

Theres your talking points.

Try this.Perfect way to embarrass your enemy is asking them questions. Maybe she will realize she bases her views on what CNN libtards have to say. Do not speak loudly or try to make it look like youre challenging her

youtube.com/watch?v=dYOYdTp5bOQ

youtube.com/watch?v=vu5vUaG1dpw

blast these songs in class

need video OP
Teachers are getting away with it because nobody is outing them.

>>This
Confront her and film it. It’ll be YouTube gold, 100,000 views minimum.