Made in Abyss

Would you still hug her even if she was not fluffy and did not smell good?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!T0IBkJJS!729xhyxMo5mOU6XPD-ysgA
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=52704872
pixiv.net/bookmark.php?id=4886
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Just got to the "Village" chapter underground

Jesus christ what

Yes. Even if she is a hobo, she still deserves hugs

>her

So Cocoa's powers come from the Abyss?

Does anyone have that Mega with all the manga in English plus the extra? The curiousity is killing me. That finale was fucking great though.

>her

>tfw I thought I had it saved somewhere but it turns out I don't.
here's hoping somebody else does.

you can also read it online, you know?

What was up with Nanachi stopping Reg killing Mitty initially? Did she just lose her cool for a second, or was it some kind of planned thing to for some reason?

Lost her cool.

Same, basically

Wait. Nevermind I do fucking have it.
>mega.nz/#F!T0IBkJJS!729xhyxMo5mOU6XPD-ysgA

>Literally sitting in a textfile on desktop called "Made in Abyss Megalink"

>poor child bullying
>animal bullying

nothing makes me more angry

Glad the edgefest my watchgroup dragged me along for is over.

10/10 setting that follows a 3/10 narrative of character melodrama. Really unfortunate waste. A pseudo-documentary would have even been superior to this.

based user! thank you!

Pretty sure Nanachi doesnt actually smell "good". Reg is just a degenerate with a smell fetish, Nanachi probably smells really lewd or Reg wouldnt get a boner

Do you dislike fun that much?

>Ouzen and Lelouch's VA is the same person

But even the village people thinks she smells good and so does Riko though

Melodrama isn't fun.

Everyones a degenerate

bonerdude also comments on it

You must like Naruto

You must like soap operas.

The true master of bunny making

>tfw like naruto and mia

Would you guys rape Riko given the chance?

I want to touch Mitty's titties!

It's rape or be raped.

I've waited too fucking long for a new chapter. STOP PLAYING SPLATOON.

Bless this show.

>her

>Escape from a horrific lab that robbed you of your human body and robbed your only friend of her humanity, trapping her in a shell that was virtually unkillable.
>Spend your life trying to find some way of killing her, freeing her from her torturous existence. Nothing works, it all just causes her pain and suffering.
>Finally find someone who can put her out of her misery.

Nanachi felt bad for Mitty. She was glad that she was finally giving Mitty her final rest but was still sad to see her best friend die.

>TFW Nanachi went through the effort of bringing Mitty's bed out and surrounded her with all of her toys for her final send off.

Nanachi cared deeply for her friend and was completely powerless to help her. It's like having your childhood pet dying of cancer. Prolonging it's life doesn't help it, it just protects you from reality. But even then, even if it's a mercy stroke, no one likes watching their best friend die.

I made a thing...please be gentle

But why is Reg lewd again? I thought he was mostly a shy and gentle boy

What piece of shit wouldn't?
Welcome to ancapistan, no one knows what the fuck is going on but we love to imagine.
Can anyone tell me what the situation is with vol 4-5 bonus chapters? Do they exist?
Leave your group so they can avoid being dragged down by your shit taste and enjoy themselves.

Please, tell me Bondrewd gets killed brutally. But only being proven beyond reasonable doubt that what he has done is wrong.

Rico is CUTE

Young version... yeah

Nanachi lacking normal human facial muscles/features must make it hard for her to make Reg believe "no means no" if she looks smug whenever he rapes her.

What is he so smug about?

>She

She was fapping

>watchgroup
you fucking autistic retard

eh, sort of?

>my watchgroup

is the new meme to pretend 7chi's a boy

I didn't really like the soundtracks album cover, so I just threw this together. Should I stop being retarded and just use the original album cover?

Did they say how old Nanachi is?

Yes

The anime made human Nanachi far more masculine than the manga. It's perfectly rational to believe Nanachi is a boy from what we saw.

I saw pics with Nanachi having a dick online so I guessed he was a boy.

You have no understanding of Tukushi if you think he'd make nanachi a boy.

Why are there 2 white whistles in the pic?

He doesn't. He gets his ass kicked, but since he can swap bodies, all it does is mess up his mask and fuck up his research facility. And despite all the shit the kids did to him, he isn't even miffed, he even cheers them on as they are leaving and telling them to seek adventure. It's clear that their encounter did nothing to change his ideals or even show him as wrong, since all his research amounts to some significant advances in deterring the Abyss' curse, even if his methods were horrifyingly wrong and kept to himself. He was technically right from a scientific point of view.

TELL ME ABOUT BONE

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?

I don't give a fuck if this joke has been done already.

A mix of perspectives isn't a bad thing. If you only hang out around people who have the same opinions of things that you have, you not only end up with narrow and unchallenged views but it makes self-reflection hard as well. Resenting people for having different opinions than you is a mistake, imo.

Theres a bit of fantasy imagery thrown in there.
Like what Riko imagines future looks like, or prushka.

Really? Because from what I've seen Tsukushi likes effeminate looking boys with no officially confirmed gender.

You had me until the last part. Reg fills his shota quota.

Nanachi being a boy would surprise me to no end, and I'd mostly consider it a hack move, which he doesn't really do.

Does anyone have this in higher res?

I don't know what to feel about this show.
On one side, it is endlesly idealistic with Riko.
On the other, it is extremely cynical with everything related to Abyss and people living there.

Nah, I'd rape Reg in an instant if I could

I NEED MORE NANACHI SCREENCAPS FROM THE EPISODE.

im calling the police

Nothing wrong I guess.

Don't be gay user

>not wanting to rape Nanachi or Maruruk
What the hell is wrong with you, faggots?

It looks really nice, but I think you should have included Reg in there, he's a more prominent character than Nanachi at this point

This was an excellent finale.

He is killed brutally multiple times, but he wouldn't die even if you killed him.
Sure, but I think this sounds like a massive difference in taste, and I would have affected my enjoyment if I was watching it with a group and some whiny shit was complaining about the "edge". Maybe they should find more people who use that word and debate over things they can stomach.
You can dislike parts of or the entire show without coming off as simply averse to dark stories with horror. You'd probably use your words instead of the catch-all complaint for those types of anime.
Maybe I am reading too much into it because of all of the edge bait lately, I just wouldn't want that in a discussion group.

what did Shiggy mean by this?

I like the fact that it doesn't push ideology or right or wrong in your face. It's clear when Bonebastard did was inhumane, even if it got results, but he wasn't some card carrying villain it even shows that he is extremely caring and loving to any kids he doesn't stuff into an elevator, and even when he turns those same kids into literal anti-curse capsules and spends them in seconds, he remembers each one of their names, even if they are just a heart and brain stuffed into a suitcase.

Have you seen how freaking beautiful and perfect he is though? Jesus.

Can't wait for bondrew arc in two years

Riko is an optimist but she is very much also a realist. Made in Abyss advocates pragmatism above all else -- even Riko understood that she was effectively undertaking a suicide mission. She knew her chances of success were tiny, but it didn't matter, because that is where her ambition lied. MiA teaches you to treat all risks as seriously possible, but that at the journey itself is a reward in its own, so it's all worth it. Venturing into the abyss is filled with curses and blessings alike.

post reg's penis and ricos' nipples

I couldn't do that to Nanachi.
She's all ready had to put up with too much shit.

Maruruk maybe

>ricos' nipples
sorry, but the anime retconned those. Riko has no nipples now.

Well is not that weird for a malnourished dirty hobo to not look extremely feminine, yet I still thought that human Nanachi was cute, also we have this as an example of a boy

pls

It's strange how the story remains so incredibly optimistic even as horrible things happen to riko and reg. In a lot of other series they would've been mindbroken by despair forever ago, but they just keep on truckin' no matter what

Bonedrewd is an optimist but he is very much also a realist. Made in Abyss advocates pragmatism above all else -- even Bonedrewd understood that he was effectively undertaking violating bioethics. He knew his chances of success were tiny, but it didn't matter, because that is where his ambition lied. MiA teaches you to push towards a new dawn for mankind, but that at the experimentation results themselves are a reward in their own, so it's all worth it. Venturing into the abyss is filled with curses and blessings alike.

post riko's panties and cameltoe

Then post the manga version with her big puffy loli nips or this girl gets it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was anyone else brought back to having to put down a loving family pet during the Mitty death scene?

Made it hurt 10 times worse.

I understand you. You are principled. I like you user.

-sosu

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=52704872
>this is in Tsukushi's pixiv bookmarks

>new

sup reddit

Oh no.

this si Tsukushi's pixiv bookmarks!
pixiv.net/bookmark.php?id=4886

So I'm about five minutes into the first episode and I hate to say it but that little blonde girl is definitely dead after that monster whipped her like that and she fell into that hole. Everything after that part is a dream.

What if I told you all of this was a dream that happened after your mother shat you?