Realize?

Trump is slowly turning into the people he voted against. You Americans were played.

Campaigned against*

I mean, if that's the case, then whats the difference in voting him in instead of those he campaigned against? At least with him we got liberal tears.

Maybe we should just vote for a nigger every election like South Africa does xD

>slowly
I think he just sped up

I said it before and Ill say it again. I was in this for a supreme court seat and lulz. Im getting what I voted for. Also he may shoot all kinds of stupid ideas off but im pretty sure the repubs will keep him from going left of center.

The Dems has declared him literally hilter how can he hope to have them as allies.

>deep state puppet hated by the MSM
>deep state puppet revered by the MSM
WTF? I'm a cruz missile now

nope. I had no faith in his ability to get anything done in Washington but so far he's vastly exceeded my expectations. best president of my lifetime - but that's not saying much considering how shitty they've been.

who gives a shit about fucking Israel? Especially when this faggot said we should just take everyones guns and then make the legislation after

If they had the old flag I'd use it.

Not a South African, not with that spelling....

Unless you're over 44 this is definitely true. Nixon did nothing wrong.

The only 4D chess was creating a cult of personality that has undying loyalty so that he could implement liberal policies and retain republican support. Pretty genius

It's almost like he was a Democrat for the entirety of his life or something

Trump truly is a genius.

>Pretty genius
A fucking leaf

Israel is "special" to all of us

i realized around 2018 that he's a tool of m.i.c. and no meaningful change will happen,same old shit .

Jou just insulted his 2 top senior advisors. Niggers will rape you to sleep for this, you antisemite nazi bastard.

>DAAAADYY!!

Yes you can tell he’s turning into them because he’s becoming incredibly popular with the establishment. They LOVE him now!

you had ONE job