Academy Award for Best Picture 2018

A "romantic drama" about beastality between a mute woman and a fish where the bad guys are the white Americans and one of the heroes is a literal communist. Also the director is an overweight mexican with no ability to make a movie beyond decent visual effects.

there's nothing wrong with bestiality nowadays.

Three Billboards or Get Out deserved to win over this shit.

you can also observe the leftist tears today about the fact that the fish movie won and not the film about how white people literally steal the bodies of niggers to live forever

If you're white and triggered by that shit, you are officially a fragile little teacup. Go find a safe space.

Same goes for this

I'm white, and this doesn't bother me. It really shouldn't bother blacks either.

Sure you are kike
The point is that it's either all okay
Or none of it's okay

I'm a potatonigger moron.

And I agree, freedom of expression should be unlimited.

Ah so you're just a nigger then, my mistake

And I'm sure you're a proud Aryan, blue of eye and blonde of hair. Not.

>giving a shit about movies

Nah I'm a pajeet
Show bob

Does actual blackface imagery on a digital format trump implied digital blackface?
>asking for a friend

We should spam this movie saying that the fishman is supposed to be black. Guillermo "Con toro" will have to fight off the monkey horde

>Anime Monstergirls/Animalgirls = Monsters/Animals
>Implying

you forgot the jews

Based otaco

Niggers

it was a good movie , youd rather had some nigger be the bad guy and a nazi be the savior? would´ve still had the same message. also its not beastiality , because he is a GOD to be specific a naga which hindus also worshipped and say that many of them live underground.
makes you really thinkgens.
the communist also was a science loving guy and clearly acted against his own country in the favor of complete strangers because he didn´t want such an intelligent random creature be killed due to political agenda and propaganda.
sometimes its best to keep out your political memery out of SCIFI MOVIES and enjoy them for what they are.

Nigger.

catgirls aren't beastiality you dumb spic, go back to watching dragon ball super

Okay. Keep telling yourself that.

Erryone just ignores the part where the commie scientist straight up murders an innocent guard?